XLAT Admit Card 2021 – Candidates can check the XLAT 2021 admit card download date, process here. St. Xavier’s University issues XLAT admit card to eligible candidates as per the details mentioned by them in the application form. On the date of the issuance of the XLAT 2021 admit card, the university sends an email to the registered mail ID of the eligible candidates containing the direct downloading link of the XLAT admit card. Candidates can then download the admit card by clicking on that direct link. Otherwise, candidates can get that by visiting the official website sxuk.edu.in. The admit card contains roll number of the candidate, exam centre name and venue of XLAT 2021 other than the personal details of the candidates. Candidates will have to paste self-attested coloured photograph on the admit card. Also, the candidates will have to take the signature of their parents/guardians on the admit card.
XLAT Admit Card 2021
XLAT 2021 Admit Card (Acknowledgment Slip) will be released one week before the exam date.
- The XLAT 2021 admit card needs to be carried by the candidates to the exam centre along with the photo ID proof and payment receipt.
- The admit card will be released online and the direct download link will be sent to the candidates’ mail ID by the university.
- If any error is found by the candidates in the XLAT admit card, they should immediately contact the office at the helpline numbers.
XLAT 2021 Admit Card Releasing Date
However, the actual date of the release of admit cards is not issued by the university. But the candidates can have a look at the tentative dates of the XLAT 2021 admit card issuance:
|XLAT 2021 Events||Dates|
|Last Date of Submission of the Application Form||To be announced|
|XLAT Admit Card Release Date||One week before the entrance exam|
|Communicate the University if any Discrepancy in Admit Card||After the issuance of Admit Card|
|Publication of the XLAT Result/Admission List on the website||To be announced|
Details Required to Download the Admit Card
Following details are required to download the XLAT admit card online on the official site:
- Registration Code
- Date of Birth
The registration code and password will be sent to the candidates mail ID after the successful registration on the official site during filling the application form.
Candidates are suggested to keep secure the Registration code and Password for further use in the result checking and admission process.
XLAT 2021 Admit Card Intimation
On the day of the issuance of the XLAT 2021 admit card, the St. Xavier’s University will send the intimation to the candidates by mail on their registered email ID.
The candidates will have their mail inbox checked regularly for the official mail sent by the university regarding the issuance of the admit card.
The official mail will contain the downloading link of the XLAT 2021 admit card. Candidates can click on the link to get the login access on the official website.
How to Download XLAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates are suggested to follow the steps given below to download their XLAT 2021 admit card:
- Candidates can click on the link that will be given above on this page on the date of the issuance of admit card.
- Or candidates can click on the direct link that will be circulated on their registered mail ID by the university.
- Or candidates should visit the official website at sxuk.sdu.in and navigate the admit card link.
- By clicking on any of the links given by aforesaid modes, the login window will opne on the screen. (As shown below)
- Now candidates will have to enter the following details in the Prescribed fields:
- Registration Code
- Date of Birth
- Security Question
- Then click on the ‘Login’ button.
- The admit card will open on the screen.
- Now check the details properly and download the admit card and take the print out on A4 size paper.
Keep the admit card safely till declaration of XLAT 2021 result.
Details Mentioned on the XLAT 2021 Admit Card
The XLAT admit card 2021 will contain the following details on it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Opted Programme
- Allotted Exam Centre
- Exam Centre Venue Address
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Duration of the Exam
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Colour Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate, etc.
XLAT 2021 Admit Card Correction
Candidates are suggested to read and check all the details mentioned and printed on the admit card. If there is any mismatch found than the details mentioned in the application form, the candidates should notice that and send the intimation to the university immediately.
The candidates are required to send the mail to the university for any discrepancy in the admit card. Candidates can also contact them with the number given in the official helplines.
The contact details of the university are given below:
Contact Number: +91-33-6624-9881/9849
Email ID: email@example.com
XLAT 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
The candidates are required to carry these thing and documents to the exam hall:
- XLAT 2021 Admit Card (Acknowledgement Slip) affixed with self-attested coloured passport size photograph and signed by parent/guardian.
- Payment Challan/Payment Receipt
- Any one of the following Identity Proofs in original with one self-attested photocopy:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- HB Pencils
- Black Ink BallPoint Pen
- Hand sanitizer
Candidates should comply the following rules on the exam day:
- Candidates will be allotted a seat and seat number. They must sit on their allotted seats.
- Candidates should reach the exam centre 45 minutes before the exam time.
- The exam will be held from 2:00 PM to 4 PM.
- Candidates should carry the admit card, photo ID proof, pencil/pen/eraser/sharpener and COVID protection kit to the exam hall.
- The room allotment will be displayed on the gate of the University.
- Mobile, electronic gadgets and any other offensive things are prohibited at the exam hall.
XLAT 2021 Exam Centres
The XLAT 2021 exam will be held on the following exam centres:
XLAT 2021 Result
Within a week after the exam date, the university will release an admission list containing the shortlisted candidates name and roll number including the rank and score for the admission process.
The shortlisted candidates will be able to get their result by login to the official website. The result will contain the score of the candidate in each section of the exam.
The final admission will be done based on the score of the candidates in the XLAT 2021 exam and score in the qualifying exam.
The selected candidates will be provided the provisional allotment. They should have to visit the university personally with the allotment letter and they have to pay the course fee and submit the documents for the document verification process.
FAQs on XLAT 2021 Admit Card
Ans. No dates are announced yet, It will be released a week before the exam date.
Ans. The hall ticket will be issued online.
Ans. The official website is sxuk.edu.in.
Ans. Admit card can be downloaded by accessing the login window on the official site.
Ans. You should click on the link given for the forgot password on the login page and follow the instructions.
Ans. You should check all details specially name and address of the exam centre, your name, date of birth and programme.
Ans. You should take the colour copy of the admit card. However, varsity did not prescribe any.
Ans. You should carry the admit card, photo ID and other documents to the exam hall. You should reach the exam hall 45 minutes before the exam day.
Ans. You can immediately contact the university by the contact details given above.
Ans. You can go again to your inbox and click on the link sent by the university for the admit card.
Official website: sxuk.edu.in.