XGMT 2022 – XIM University has released the XGMT 2022 admit card on the official website i.e. xim.edu.in. Candidates can download the admit card by logging into the student dashboard or click on the link given below to access the direct link. XGMT 2022 will be conducted on January 30, 2022. XIM General Management Aptitude Test (XGMT) is a management entrance test conducted for admission into various programs of XIM University. Xavier University has released the sample papers for the XGMT 2022 on the official website. In this article, you will find different information about the XGMT admit card, sample papers, XGMT 2022 application form, XGMT exam pattern, XGMT syllabus, exam preparation, result, etc.
Latest – XIM University has released the XGMT 2022 admit card. Click here to download.
XGMT 2022 Important Dates
The XGMT 2022 exam dates are released by the Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) on its official website. The candidates can refer to the following dates –
|Last date of Registration||10 Jan 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||20 Jan 2022|
|XGMT 2022 Test Date||30 Jan 2022|
|Declaration of result||04 Feb 2022|
XGMT 2022 Admit Card
XGMT admit card is already released on January 20, 2022, on the official website i.e. xim.edu.in. The candidates can refer to the steps mentioned below to download it –
STEP 1: Visit the official website i.e. xim.edu.in or click on the link given above.
STEP 2: Navigate and click on the link “XGMT 2022 Admit Card”.
STEP 3: Enter the login credentials such as XU id, the date of birth, and captcha. Then click on “Login”.
STEP 4: Click on the “Submit” button.
STEP 5: The XGMT 2022 admit card will appear on your screen.
STEP 6: You can download it and take a printout of it.
XGMT 2022 Sample Questions Paper
The XGMT 2022 Sample Paper is released on the official website by the Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB). the candidates can click on the below link to access the sample paper.
|XGMT 2022 Sample Paper||Click here|
XGMT 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates can refer to the following table for the XGMT 2022 exam pattern –
- Total Questions – 120 questions
- Duration of test – 120 minutes
- Type of Questions – Multiple choice Questions
- Mode of Exam – Online
- Medium of Language- English
- Number of Sections- 4
- Marks for right answer – 3 marks
- Marks deducted for wrong answer – 1 mark
- Marks deducted for unattempted answer – No
|Subjects||No. of questions||No. of marks|
|Emotional Quotient and General Awareness (EQ and GA)||30||90|
|Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||35||105|
|Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning (VA and LR)||35||105|
|Total||120 questions||360 marks|
XGMT 2022 Syllabus
The candidates can refer to the following information for the XGMT syllabus –
For Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning(VA and LR) –
|Reading Comprehension||Para Forming||Error Identification|
|Coding-Decoding||Cause and Effect||Clocks and calenders|
|Directions||Input-Output||One word substitution|
|Idioms||Para jumbles||Critical Reasoning|
For Quantitative Aptitude –
|Number System||Profit & Loss|
For Emotional Quotient and General Awareness(EQ and GA) –
|Geography||Books and Authors|
|Situational Questions||International news|
|General Science||Important happenings around the World|
|Famous Personalities||International Treaties & Bilateral Agreements|
For Data Interpretation(DI) –
|Bar Graph||DI Charts||DI Graphs|
|Line Graphs||DI Caselets and Tables||Data Sufficiency|
|Pie Charts||Column Graphs||Venn Diagrams|
Best Books for XGMT 2022 Preparation
|Name of the book||Buy here|
|Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis||Click Here|
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for CAT by Nishit K Sinha||Click Here|
|How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT by Arun Sharma||Click Here|
|Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency by Sandeep Bajaj & Ananta Ashisha||Click Here|
|30 Days To More Powerful Vocabulary by Norman Lewis||Click Here|
XGMT 2022 Application Form
The XGMT application form was closed on January 10, 2022. It was released on the official website. The candidates can refer to the following information step by step process to fill up the application form.
Steps to Apply for the Application Form –
- STEP 1: Visit the official website.
- STEP 2: Click on Create account
- Fill all the basic details like First name, Middle name, Last name, email address, and Mobile number and click on create account.
- The login id and password will sent to you on the regsitered email.
- You can login with these login credentials.
- STEP 3: Enter your personal details like the details like Applicant’s name, Age, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, etc. and all the educational details.
- STEP 4: Select the programme details.
- STEP 5: Upload the documents like the photograph and the signature in the JPG/JPEG Format.
- STEP 6: Pay the Application fees through online mode.
- STEP 7: After paying the application fees, click on “submit” button.
Application Fees –
- The XGMT 2022 Application fees has to be paid online.
- It can be paid through Debit card, credit card or netbanking.
|Application Fee||Rs. 1600|
|Additional Programme||Rs. 800/-|
XGMT 2022 Result
The candidates can download the result from the following steps –
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “X-GMT 2022 Scorecard”.
- Enter the login credentials which is the XU id and the Date of Birth and click on “login” button.
- The XGMT 2022 Scorecard will appear on your screen.
- You can download the XGMT 2022 Scorecard and take a printout of it.
The details which are mentioned on the XGMT 2022 Scorecard are –
- Name of the candidate
- XUB id
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Sectional and total Percentage
- Sectional and total Percentile
XGMT 2022 Courses Offered
The candidates can refer to the courses which are offered for the Master Degree’s program in XIM University through XGMT 2022-
|MBA in Business Management (MBA-BM)|
|MBA in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM)|
|MBA in Rural Management (MBA-RM)|
|MBA in Sustainability Management (MBA-SM)|
|MBA in Urban Management & Governance (MBA-UMG)|
|Master of Business Finance (MBF)|
|Executive MBA in Business Management (EMBA-BM)|
XGMT 2022 Exam Centers
The candidates can choose from the list of test centers of XGMT 2022. According to the availability of the seats, the university will assign the test centers and it will be viewed in your XGMT Admit Card 2022. The candidates can refer to the following test centers given below –
XGMT 2022 Selection Process
The candidates after giving the XGMT 2022 exam have to appear for the different round which is for the final admission. The first round will be a written ability test(WAT) followed up by a Group Discussion round and a personal interview round.
The final selection of the candidate will be based on the XGMT 2022 Exam, work experience, writing ability test, group discussion, and personal interview.
About XIM University
XIM University is located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It is a Catholic University. It was established 9 Years ago in 2013. It has an urban campus of 55 acres. Fr. Jerome Cutinha, S.J. is the chairman of XIM University.
- Placements –
- This Year XIM Bhubneshwar has placed all its students with an average of Rs 17.54 Lakhs.
- This Year’s batch had 355 students and their were 64 companies and 15 were new recruiters.
- The Highest domestic salary was Rs 32.21 Lakhs per annum.
- The Average annual salary was Rs 12.54 Lakhs per annum.
- The Median annual salary was Rs 17.10 Lakhs per annum.
- The highest number of recruitments were made in the Consulting sector (41%), which was followed by Marketing (14%), Systems (18%), Strategy & Operations (9%). and Finance (18%),
- In the sectorwise placement highest number of recruitments were made in the Consulting sector (46%), in IT/ITES(22%), BFSI(16%), Manufacturing(8%), FMCG(4%), and others(4%)
- Ranking –
- By the Outlook ICARE University Ranking 2021, it has been ranked 9th in India.
- It has been topped 34th in the Management category and ranked 151-200 in University Category
- It has been ranked among the top 10 private state universities in India.
- In the Agribusiness/ Food Industry management category, the Rural Management programme offered by XIM university was ranked number 2 position.
XIM Contact Details –
Phone Number: 0674 237 7700
Email ID: [email protected]
Address: Plot No:12(A), Nijigada, Kurki, Harirajpur, Odisha 752050
FAQs about XGMT 2022
Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) conducts the XGMT 2022.
The XGMT 2022 Exam will be held on 30 January 2022.
The Admit Card of XGMT 2022 will get released on 21 January 2022.
The candidates can download the Admit Card of the XGMT 2022 Exam from the official website i.e. xim.edu.in.
The XGMT 2022 Result will get released on 4 February 2022.
The type of Questions asked in XGMTT 2022 is Multi-choice Questions.
The duration of the XGMT 2022 Exam is 120 minutes.
Yes, there is a negative marking of 1 mark in the XGMT 2022 Exam.
The total number of questions asked in the XGMT 2022 Exam is 120 questions.
The candidates can download the XGMT 2022 Result by entering their XU id and the Date of Birth.