XGMT 2022 Exam Pattern – The XGMT 2022 Exam is a computer-based exam that has four sections in it which are – Data Interpretation(DI), Emotional Quotient, and General Awareness(EQ and GA), Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning(VA and LR), and Quantitative Aptitude(QA). The total number of questions is 120 questions and the duration of XGMT 2022 is 120 minutes. There is a negative marking of 1 mark. The XGMT Exam is conducted in the English Language. It is very important to know the XGMT 2022 Exam Pattern to start preparing for the exam. In this article, the candidates can find the information based on various exam pattern-related Queries such as the XGMT marking scheme, XGMT syllabus, XGMT Books, XGMT preparation tips, etc.
XGMT 2022 Exam Pattern
The Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) has released the exam pattern for the preparation of the XGMT 2022 exam which is given below –
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based (Online)|
|Sections||Data Interpretation(DI) |
Emotional Quotient and General Awareness(EQ and GA)
Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning(VA and LR)
|Duration of the Exam||120 minutes|
|Number of Questions||120 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Marking Scheme||3 Marks for each correct Answer|
|Negative Marking||1 Mark|
|Unattempted Question deduction||No|
XGMT 2022 Marking Scheme
The candidates can refer to the XGMT 2022 Marking scheme given below –
|Subjects||No. of questions||No. of marks|
|Emotional Quotient and General Awareness(EQ and GA)||30||90|
|Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning(VA and LR)||35||105|
|Total||120 questions||360 marks|
XGMT 2022 Syllabus
The candidates can refer to the XGMT 2022 Syllabus given below for each section –
For Quantitative Aptitude –
- Number System
- Coordinate Geomtery
- Quadratic Equation
- Linear Equation
For Data Interpretation(DI) –
- Bar Graphs
- DI Caselets and Tables
- Data Sufficiency
- Venn Diagrams
- Line Graph
- Pie Charts
- DI Graphs
For Emotional Quotient and General Awareness(EQ and GA) –
- Books and Authors
- Important happenings around the World
- International Treaties & Bilateral Agreements
- Famous Personalities
- General Science
- National news
For Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning(VA and LR) –
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Completion
- Error Identification
- One word substitution
- English Usage
- Critical Reasoning
XGMT 2022 Books
The candidates can refer to the books given below for the preparation of the XGMT 2022 Exam –
|Book Name||Buying Link|
|The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude by Dinesh Khattar||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal||Click Here|
|Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis||Click Here|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension by Dinesh K.Sinha||Click Here|
|Better English by Normal Lewis||Click Here|
|Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey||Click Here|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning by A K Gupta||Click Here|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwali and Indu Sijwali||Click Here|
|Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency by Arihant Experts||Click Here|
|Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency by Ananta Ashish||Click Here|
XGMT 2022 Preparation Tips
Here are some of the Preparation tips and strategies are given for the preparation of the XGMT 2022 exam –
- Write down all the topics which will be covered in the exam and make a timetable devoted to each of them in accordance with the time you will have.
- Learn a new word every day to increase the depth of your vocabulary section. You can also record the new words that you learn.
- The newspaper is also very important to read in the general knowledge section in order to keep up to date on both the static gk and current gk.
- You can also study Statements, assumptions, conclusions, and other topics in the logical reasoning sections. These are also very important.
- Take and solve as many mock tests as possible, and then carefully analyze the mock tests that you have taken. This will allow you to know where you are falling short.
- Make sure you practice the last 5 years question papers and look at the pattern of last year’s question paper to have a thorough understanding of how it is set.
FAQs About XGMT 2022 Exam Pattern
The mode is online and XGMT 2022 Exam is conducted in the English Language.
The type of questions in the XGMT 2022 Exam is objective-type questions.
the duration of the XGMT 2022 Exam is 120 minutes.
Three marks are given for the right answer, 1 mark is deducted for the wrong answer and there is no deduction for an unattempted answer in the XGMT 2022 Exam.
There are 120 questions in the XGMT 2022 Exam.
Yes, one mark is deducted for a wrong answer in the XGMT 2022 Exam.