Woxsen University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria – Woxsen University has specified certain eligibility criteria for the aspirants who are looking forward to Woxsen University Admission 2021. It is very important for the candidates to know these criteria that make them eligible to apply for admissions in Woxsen University. Applicants can check the educational qualification for Woxsen University Admissions through woxsen.edu.in. Also, we have provided detailed eligibility criteria in this article as well. Eligible candidates can submit their Woxsen University application form to undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD courses accordingly. So, scroll down to know more on Woxsen University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
Woxsen University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Woxsen University offers admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD courses. It offers admissions to the candidates under B.Arch, B.Com Honors, B.Des Honors, B.Tech, BBA, MBA, PhD courses. Check the course and course wise eligibility criteria for Woxsen University Admission 2021 here.
If you are eligible, then head over to fill the Woxsen University Application Form 2021 here.
- Must have completed 10+2 or 12th grade in Science stream.
- Must have secured 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with the English language as compulsory.
- Accepted Entrance Test Score: IIT JEE Mains, VITEEE, AP & TS – EAMCET & MHT CET.
- Those who have not appeared for the above mentioned entrance test have to mandatorily appear for the Woxsen-JEET.
- It is suggested to take W-JEET so that the better of the two scores are considered at the time of admission.
- Complete 12th or 10+2 in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- Have to appear for Woxsen Aptitude Test (WAT) + Psychometric Test + Personal Interview.
- Passed 12th class or 10+2 with 50% marks
- Take Woxsen Aptitude Test (WAT) + Personal Interview.
- Completed 12th class or 10+2 from recognized board and secured 50% aggregate marks.
- Appear for Woxsen Aptitude Test (WAT) + Psychometric Test + Personal Interview.
- Passed 12th or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subject (English as compulsory subject).
- Those who have passed 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics are also eligible (English as compulsory subject).
- Accepted Entrance Test: NATA & JEE Mains II. Candidates who have passed/ cleared NATA or JEE Mains II.
- Undergraduate candidates in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks can apply.
- Accepted Entrance Test Score: CAT, XAT, NMAT or WAT.
- Working professionals are also eligible to apply for Woxsen University.
- Graduation in BE, B.Tech(CSE) or any Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/Maths/Statistics/IT Services with 60% marks can apply.
- Accepted Entrance Test Score: CAT, XAT, NMAT or WAT
- Working professionals can apply.
MBA Financial Services
- Undergraduates in B.Tech (CSE), B.Com or any Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/ IT Services with 60% marks are required.
- Accepted Entrance Test Score: CAT, XAT, NMAT or WAT.
- Experienced candidates can also apply.
- Experience of minimum 03+ years is required.
- Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Accepted Entrance Test Score: GMAT, GRE, NMAT, XAT, CAT or WAT
- Applicants applying for Woxsen University admission have to make sure they hold a Master’s degree or any equivalent professional degree. Also, they have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the Master’s degree.
- Accepted Entrance Test Score: UGC-NET (including JRF)/ GATE acquired after September 2019 or appear for Woxsen Research Entrance Test (WRET)
Other Skills for Woxsen University Admissions
Candidates looking forward to get admission in Woxsen University should also posses certain other skills, which are as follows
- Domain prowess
- Learning oriented attitude
- Fluency in English and good communication
Submit Woxsen University Application Form 2021
Once candidates ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria they can apply for the posts. The Woxsen University application process is conducted online. For this aspirants have to visit the official website, woxsen.edu.in. Here are brief steps following which candidates can apply for the admissions.
- Go to the official website of Woxsen University, woxsen.edu.in.
- Then, click on the ‘apply now’ button available on the right side of the screen.
- First, they have to register themselves by clicking on the ‘new applicant’.
- Add all the details asked in the registration page such as name, email id, course applying for.
- Then, candidates will get a password using which they have to log in. Fill up Woxsen application form.
- Pay the application fee – Rs. 2000 for B.Des, Rs. 1500 for PhD and Rs. 1000 for other courses.
- Before the final submission of Woxsen Admissions form, take a preview of the application form.
About Woxsen University
Woxsen University is one of the first private universities in Telangana, India. It offers admissions to various undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD courses. The university consists of four schools which are Woxsen School of Technology, Woxsen School of Business, Woxsen School of Architecture & Planning and Woxsen School of Arts & Design. To take admissions in the University, aspirants first have to appear for the Woxsen-JEET/ WAT followed by Personal Interview/ Psychometric Test.
Official website: woxsen.edu.in.
Ans 1. Woxsen University offers admissions to B.Arch, B.Com Honors, B.Des Honors, B.Tech, BBA, MBA, PhD courses.
Ans 2. As per the eligibility criteria, it is not mandatory to appear for W-JEET if a candidate has participated in IIT JEE Mains. However, it is suggested to take part in W-JEET so that better scores of the two are considered at the time of admission
Ans 3. Candidates must have Master’s degree to apply for PhD courses.