|Details – WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021, Application Form, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation – Syllabus|
WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result – WBJEEB will release WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 result at wbjeeb.nic.in. The candidates can check their result by providing their login credentials. The result is declared in the form of a rank card. It displays the details like the total score obtained in the test and rank. The candidates who are awarded a rank can take part in the counselling. The selected candidates are offered admission in the institutes of West Bengal. Know more about WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 result from this page.
WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result
Check Result: Link will be available soon.
WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result Date
Note that the rank cards are issued to all the candidates who appear for the examination. However, all may not be awarded a rank and hence, may not be eligible for counselling. Check the important dates for WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 result given below.
|WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result||Dates|
|Exam date||14 Aug 2021|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
|Commencement of counselling||to be announced|
How to Check WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result?
The rank card are not sent via post to the qualified candidates. It has to be downloaded online only. Check the steps given below to check WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 result.
1st step: Click on the direct link of the result.
2nd step: Next, enter the application number and password in the login window.
3rd step: Now, submit the details.
4th step: After this, a rank card will appear on the screen. Download the rank card.
5th step: At last, take 2-3 printouts of the rank card for future reference.
Determination of JEPBN 2021 score: The total score is calculated according to the marking scheme specified by the official authority:
– There are total 100 questions in the test
– 01 marks are awarded for each correct answer
– 1/4 marks are deducted for each incorrect answer
– More than one answer opted for any question will be treated as an incorrect response and 1/4 marks will be deducted
– 0 marks for the un-attempted questions
WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Tie-Breaking Policy
If two or more candidates obtain the same marks in JEPBN 2021, then the following tie-breaking policy shall be followed to decide the merit rank.
- The candidates with higher marks in Part B will be given a better rank
- In case of still a tie, the candidate with less negative marks in total shall be given a better rank
- If the tie is still there, then the candidate with less negative marks in Part B will be given a higher rank
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate with less negative marks in Part A will be awarded a better rank.
- If there is still a tie, then the date of birth of the candidates will be considered. The older candidate will be given preference over the younger one
WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Ranking Methodology
WBJEEB prepares merit ranks on the basis of the candidate’s scores in JEPBN 2021. It does not publish any ranks / score lists for public.
- The rank will be published as ‘General Merit Rank’ (GMR).
- The ranking will be done in the descending order of the marks secured in the entrance test.
- Separate reserve category merit position will be indicated for the respective category of students like SC rank, ST rank, OBC-A rank, OBC-B rank, PwD rank, as applicable.
- Category ranks are generated as per the details mentioned by the candidates during registration. If the claim during the counselling is found to be false, then category rank shall be cancelled and then that candidate will be reconsidered for General category with their GMR. Also note, category ranks of other candidates will not be revised.
Details Mentioned in WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Rank Card
JEPBN 2021 rank card specifies the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Application number
- PwD status
- Total score obtained
- Part-wise scores
Duplicate WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Rank Card
The candidates cannot generate the duplicate rank card after the completion of counselling and admission conducted by the Board. Hence, it is advised to the candidates to keep the rank card safely.
However, if the candidates have lost the rank card and need it after the completion of counselling and admission, then the same can be provided by the Board but only within 60 days of the declaration of the result.
How to get a duplicate rank card? In order to get the duplicate JEPBN 2021 rank card, the candidates have to apply to the Board and pay a processing fee of Rs 500 by a bank draft drawn in the favour of ‘West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board’ payable at Kolkata.
WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Counselling
Only those candidate who meet the cut-off score published by WBJEEB can take part in the counselling. The details regarding counselling and seat allotment will be released at wbjeeb.nic.in.
The counselling / seat allotment will be done on GMR ranks and not on category ranks. The category ranks are only released for information purposes only. The course-wise and institute-wise seats will be published before counselling.
WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Seat Matrix
The seat matrix for this year will be announced soon. The seats will be reserved for SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC – B / PwD category students as per the reservation policies of West Bengal University of Health Science and Department of H&FW, Govt. of West Bengal.
- These category seats are restricted for students domiciled in West Bengal only.
- The list of the reserved seats will be announced by the concerned authority by the concerned authority.
- Candidates with OBC certificate issued before 31 Dec 2019 must get the certificate revalidated from the issuing authority with OBC – A / OBC-B clearly mentioned.
About WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021
A common entrance test will be held by WBJEEB for admission into Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course. The exam is called as Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing Course (JEPBN). The exam will be held once a year. JEPBN is a pen-paper based test. It is conducted on one shift only. The test is conducted for admission in the institutes of West Bengal offering PBN course. The question paper is divided into 2 parts.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) was established in the year 1962. It was established by the Government of West Bengal. It conducts to conduct to various entrance exam for admission into UG and PG courses. Some of the exams conducted by it are:
Official Website: wbjeeb.nic.in
FAQs on WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result
Ans. You can check the result at wbjeeb.nic.in.
Ans. The date for the declaration of the result will be announced soon.
Ans. The result is announced in the form of a scorecard.
Ans. The merit rank is determined according to the marks obtained in the entrance test.
Ans. The rank card displays the details about the candidate and their total score and rank.
Ans. After the declaration of the result, all those candidates who have been awarded rank have to part in the counselling.
Ans. Yes, you can get a duplicate rank card but only 60 days after the declaration of the result. For this, you have to apply to the Board and pay Rs 500 by a bank draft.