|Details – WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021, Application Form, Correction, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation – Syllabus|
WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card – WBJEEB will release WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 admit card at wbjeeb.nic.in. To download the admit card, the candidates have to enter their login credentials. The candidates are required to carry the printout of the admit card to the exam centre on the day of the examination. Besides the admit card, the candidates have to carry a valid id proof and a passport size photograph as well. Know more about WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 admit card from this page.
WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card
Download Admit Card: Link will be available soon.
WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card Date
Before appearing for the test, the candidates must check if the admit card is in proper condition. It must not be mutilated / soiled / distorted even by accident. The candidates whose admit card is not in proper condition will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Check the important dates for WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 admit card from below.
|WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card||Dates|
|Availability of admit card||to be announced|
|Exam date||14 Aug 2021 (11:00 AM – 12.30 PM)|
How to Download WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card?
WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 admit card is not sent via post or email individually to the registered candidates. The candidates have to download it from the official website only. Check the steps given below to download it.
1st step: Click on the direct link of the admit card given above.
2nd step: Now, a login window will open. Here, enter the login credentials generated at the time of WBJEE 2021 Post Basic B.Sc Nursing registration; application number and password.
3rd step: After entering the details, click on the ‘sign in’ button.
4th step: Now, the dashboard will open. Click on the admit card button and download the admit card that appears on the screen.
5th step: Lastly, take 2-3 printouts of the admit card for future reference.
Duplicate WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card: In case the candidate loses his JEPBN 2021 admit card after the conduct of the exam, then he / she can get the duplicate admit card but only after 60 days after the date of the declaration of the result. To get the duplicate admit card, the candidates have to apply to the Board and pay Rs 500 by bank draft drawn in the name of ‘West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board’ payable at Kolkata.
What to do if There is Error in WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card?
After the availability of the admit card, the candidates have to check the particulars mentioned in it. If there is any error in it, then please contact WBJEEB, Controller of Examinations at:
Helpline number: 1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050
Email id: email@example.com
What to Carry Along with WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card?
The candidates appearing for the exam must carry the following documents to the exam centre along with the admit card.
- A coloured photograph same as uploaded during the online application process
- A valid and original id proof
Acceptable id proofs: Aadhar card / PAN card / Passport / Voter id / 10th standard admit card / school id card
What Not to Carry at JEPBN 2021 Exam Centre?
The candidates are not required to carry the following items to JEPBN 2021 exam centre.
- Any written or printed material
- Docu pen
- Log table
- Any communication devices like mobile phone etc
Details Mentioned in JEPBN 2021 Admit Card
JEPBN 2021 admit card specifies the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Course name
- Date of birth
- Application number
- PwD category (if applicable)
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Candidate’s address
- Address of the exam centre
- Exam date and timings
- Reporting time
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- General instructions
Also, read about WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result
Important Instructions for WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021
The candidates have to follow the below given instructions on the day of the exam.
- Report to the exam centre 30 minutes before the starting of the test.
- Please take the allotted seat only. Any candidate found to be sitting in anyone else’s seat will be reported against and his / her paper will be cancelled. The candidates must take seats their seats 15 minutes before the test starts.
- Frisking will be done at the entry. So, please co-operate with the officials.
- Do not carry any prohibited items like calculator, docu pen, mobile phone etc to the exam hall.
- Question booklets will be distributed before the commencement of the test. Check that OMR number and question booklet are the same. If not, then please contact the invigilator.
- Check that your roll number, photograph and name in the attendance sheet must match with that given in the admit card. If any correction is required, please contact the invigilator.
- It is advised to maintain silence during the test. Any conversation or gesture will be treated as unfair means.
- The candidates can do the rough work in the space provided in the question booklet.
- Until the exam is over, the candidates must not leave his / her seat without the special permission of the invigilator.
- No candidate can leave the hall until the end of the test and all OMRs are collected and tallied by the invigilator.
- If the candidate is found to be impersonating, then he / she will be handed over to the police and candidature of the original candidate will be cancelled.
- On the day of the exam, the candidates must follow the social distancing and other COVID-19 guidelines.
About WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021
WBJEEB will conduct a common entrance test for admission into Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course. Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing course (JEPBN) will be conducted once a year for admission into the institutes of West Bengal.
The duration of the test is 90 minutes. The questions asked in the exam are objective type. There are 2 parts in the exam and all the questions are framed as per the topics studied in GNM. In total, there are 100 questions. Each question is of 01 marks.
Official Website: wbjeeb.nic.in
FAQs in WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card
Ans. The exact date for the release of the admit card will be out in due course of time.
Ans. You can download the admit card from wbjeeb.nic.in.
Ans. WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing admit card is issued only in the online mode. You can download it from the official website only.
Ans. You can download WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 admit card by entering the application number and password.
Ans. The admit card specifies the details like exam date, exam timings, address of the exam centre, general instructions for exam etc.
Ans. Please carry both the printouts of the admit card to the exam centre.
Ans. No, WBJEEB will not send the admit card via post. You have to download it from the official website only.
Ans. In such a case, please contact the Board at 1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ans. No, you will not be issued admit card at the exam centre if you left it at home. However, if you have lost it after the examination, then the Board can provide the duplicate one only till 60 days after the declaration of the result. For this, you have to apply to the Board and pay Rs 500 by a bank draft.
Ans. Yes, it is necessary to preserve the admit card till the end of the admission process as it is required at the time of counselling.
Ans. The exam day guidelines include reporting to the exam centre 30 minutes before the starting of the test, not carrying any prohibited items to the exam centre, maintaining social distancing and following COVID-19 norms at the exam centre etc.