WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 – West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will conduct the JENPAS-UG exam on May 15, 2022. Whereas, WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 application form will available from December 29, 2021. WBJEE JENPAS UG is conducted for admission to Nursing, Paramedical & Allied Sciences – Undergraduate Courses (JENPAS-UG) annually. It is conducted in offline mode. WBJEE JENPAS UG is state-level nursing entrance exam.
Admission into courses like B.Sc Nursing is done via this exam. Other courses that are offered through this exam are BPT, BASLP, BMLT, B.Sc OTT, B.Sc PT, B.Sc PA, BHA. The candidates who have completed their 10+2 or are appearing in it are eligible to apply for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022. The candidates who qualify the entrance test are granted admission in the colleges / institutes of West Bengal. Know more about WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 from this page such as syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility criteria etc.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022
Latest News on WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022
November 17, 2021 – JENPAS 2022 Exam Date Out; WBJEEB Nursing and Paramedical Entrance Exam on 15 May. Read More.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Overview
Check the overview of WBJEE JENPAS UG / JENPAUH given as follows:
|Name of the exam||Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical, Allied Sciences Under Graduate (WBJEE JENPAS UG)|
|Exam conducting body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Mode of the exam||Pen-paper based|
|Courses offered via exam||B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BASLP, BMLT, B.Sc CCT, B.Sc OTT, B.Sc PT, B.Sc PA, BHA|
|Exam held for admission into||Various Govt and self-financed institutes of West Benga;|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|No. of papers in the test||2; Physics & Chemistry and Biological Sciences|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|Duration||1.5 hours for each paper|
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Exam Date
The board has changed the name of WBJEE JENPAUH to JENPAS UG. Refer to the table below for more details about WBJEE JENPAUH 2022:
|WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022||Dates|
|Availability of brochure||To be announced|
|Release of Application form||29 Dec 2021|
|The last date for submission of application||13 Jan 2022|
|Form correction||14 – 16 Jan 2022|
|Availability of admit card||06 May 2022|
|Exam date||15 May 2022|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2022|
|Start of counselling||to be announced|
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of JENPAUH 2022 is based on the topics studied in classes 10th and 12th of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education and other recognized Boards / Councils of India. Important topics of the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 syllabus is given below.
- Life Science
- Physical Science
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Exam Pattern
Given below are the details about the examination pattern of WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022:
- Examination Mode – The exam is held in offline mode.
- Language – The questions in the test are available in English as well as Bengali.
- Duration – The total duration of the exam is 1.5 hours.
- Question Type – The questions are all Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Number of Questions – There are 100 questions.
- Total Marks – The weightage of the papers is 115 marks.
- Marking Scheme –
- For Category 1 –
– Only one option is correct
– Correct option award 1 marks
– Negative marking of 1/4 marks for an incorrect response
– Not attempting the question will fetch zero marks
- For Category 2 –
– One or more options is correct
– Each correct response awards 2 marks
– For any combination of answer contaning one more incorrect options, answer
will be treated as incorrect, and it will award zero marks, even if one or more of
the chose options are correct
– For partially correct answers, when all correct options are not marked and also
no incorrect options are marked, marks awarded= 2x (no of correct options
marked) / (total no. of actually correct options)
– None attempting question will be fecth as 0 marks
Full Marks – 1
No. of Question
Full Marks – 2
No. of Question
Preparation Tips for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022
The below pointers might prove helpful to candidates who are preparing for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022:
- It is recommended that students make a detailed study plan based on the syllabus of 11th and 12th class. Carefully planning the revision sessions will help the students manage their time better.
- It is recommended to go through the mock papers for WBJEE JENPAUH. Solving mock test papers will help the students become aware of the type of questions they can encounter in the exam and also give them the required practice required to absorb the concepts.
- Solving previous years question papers will give the candidates an idea about the exam pattern and help them overcome any pre-exam nervousness. There is a chance that in the exam some of the questions are repeated in the test. So, solving previous years’ question papers will serve as an advantage.
- Candidates are advised to prepare and revise notes before the exam. Revision is the most important step if the candidates seek to clear the exam with good marks. Revision helps with retaining the concepts. Making notes for ready reference will save time during last-minute revisions.
Recommended Books to Prepare for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022
Given below is a list of important books that might help the candidates prepare better for the WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 examination.
|Name of the Book||Buy Here|
|WBJEE JENPAS-UG [Practice Set]||Check Price Here|
|Jenpauh & Evets Entrance Practice||Check Price Here|
|JENPAS UG Guide Book (Bengali Version)||Check Price Here|
|Santra JENPAS & EVETS Entrance Practice (English Version)||Check Price Here|
|Jenpauh Entrance Exam Guide Book||Check Price Here|
Recommended: Best Books to Prepare for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Given below is the common eligibility criteria to appear for the WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 examination:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have cleared class 12 OR appearing in 2022 from any recognized board / council.
- The candidate must be at least 17 years of age as on 31st Decemeber 2022.
- The candidate has to be domiciled in West Bengal for admission in any course and institute.
- Candidates are required to download proforma for domicile certificate and carry it at the time of counseling and admission.
Upper Age Limit
Given below is the age limit for getting admissions through WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 exam (As on 31 Dec 2022):
- Nursing, BPT – NIL
- BASLP – 25 years
- BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, BHA – 40 years
|Particulars||Nursing||BASLP||BPT, BMLT, CCT,|
OTT, PT, PA, BHA
|Candidates must have passed the subjects individually (theory and practical)||P, C, B and English||P, C, B/Math/Computer |
|P, C, B and English|
|The minimum aggregate marks required for GEN & EWS candidates||45%||50%||45%|
|The minimum aggregate marks required for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PwD candidates||40%||45%||40%|
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Application Form
The candidates will be able to access the WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 application form through the official website – wbjeeb.nic.in. The application form will only be available online and there is no offline application available.
- Providing a unique e-mail id along with a mobile number is necessary since all future communications will be sent through these mediums. WBJEEB will not be responsible for any non-receipt of messages due to incorrect contact details.
- The registration details, once submitted, will not be liable to change under any circumstances.
- It is advisable to keep the Application Number, Password, Security Question, and answer confidentially.
- The examination fees will be payable through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card only.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 application process:
- The first step is the registration. Enter the required details and complete the registration process.
- After the registration, the login credentials shall be generated.
- Then, enter the other details required in the application form such as remaining personal details and academic details.
- Then, upload the images and pay the application fee.
- Lastly, take the printout of the confirmation page.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Examination Fees:
- The examination fees is only payable by the mode of Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
- The exam fees for candidates of the General category is Rs. 500/- and Rs. 400/- for the candidates of SC, ST, OBC-A andOBC-B categories. Bank charges will be charged in addition to the exam fees.
- The exam fees once paid will not be refundable.
- Candidates who are availing reservation will have to upload the relevant certificates. Failing to do so will get their candidatures cancelled.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 can be downloaded from wbjeeb.nic.in. Here are a few points that the candidates to keep in mind about the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to carry a physical copy of the admit card on the day of the examination after downloading it from the official website and taking a printout.
- Candidates must take care that the printed admit card is not damaged or spoiled in any manner. Admit cards in damaged or spoiled condition are not treated as valid and the candidate might not be allowed inside the exam center.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Result
It is important to note that WBJEEB does not publish any rank or score list. Given below are a few more points to keep in mind regarding the WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 results:
- Results are published in the form of a Rank Card which is downloadable through the student login. It contains the relevant rank and scores of the candidate.
- Rank cards with scores are issued to all candidates. It can be seen and downloaded by the candidates by logging in to the official website (wbjeeb.nic.in) with their password.
- All of the students might not be eligible for counseling if they have not cleared the cut-off score decided by the board.
- The cut-off scores will be announced before the counseling sessions are conducted.
Reservation Information for WBJEE JENPAUH 2022
Given below are the reservation details for the candidates who want to get a seat in the institutes of West Bengal after appearing for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022.
- The reservation details/number of seats for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PwD/EWS categories will be announced before the counseling by the West Bengal University of Health Science and the Dept. of H&FW, Govt. of WB.
- Such reservation will only be applicable to citizens of India and domiciles of West Bengal.
- Candidates claiming reservation have to present the relevant certificates to the authorities.
- The certificate has to be presented at the time of counseling/admission. If the certificate is found to be invalid, the privilege for such reservation will be withdrawn.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Counseling
After the results are announced, the candidates who have cleared the exam and obtained their rank card will receive a notification for counseling on wbjeeb.nic.in.
After going through the counseling session, seats will be allotted to the candidates based on their preferences and institutes.
The counseling process requires the candidate to follow the procedure below:
- Candidates will register for counseling and paying the registration fees and fill in their preferences.
- After the counseling session, the candidates would be required to report to allotted institutions for document verification and admission.
Here are the documents that the candidates need to carry at the time of counseling:
- Admit card of Class X for verification of Date of Birth.
- Mark sheet of Class XII.
- WBJEE Rank Card – a printed copy obtained from the official website after result announcement.
- Candidates who are availing reservation are required to carry the relevant certificates.
FAQs on WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022
A – The board has renamed JENPAUH as JENPAS UG. It is the same examination.
A – Yes, an incorrect response results in the negative marking of 1/2 marks.
A – The West Bengal Board of Joint Entrance Examination Board conducts the WBJEE JENPAUH.
A – As per the last year’s data, the application fee is Rs. 500/- plus bank service charges for General category of candidates and Rs. 400/- for all other category of candidates.
A – Yes, WBJEE JENPAS UG will be held on May 15, 2022.
Ans. The exam is held in the offline mode.