WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Syllabus – WBJEEB conducts Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses (JENPAS UG) 2022 for admission into B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BASLP, BMLT etc courses in the institutes and colleges of West Bengal. It is important to be aware of the syllabus since it helps making a preparation strategy. WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 is held in the offline mode. There are 2 papers in the test. The syllabus outlines the topics from which questions can be framed in the exam. Check the detailed syllabus of WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 syllabus from this page.
Recommended: WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 exam date
WBJEE JENPAS UG / JENPAUH 2022 Syllabus
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 syllabus is based on the syllabi of classes 11th and 12th of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education and other equivalent Boards or Councils in India.
- Physical World and Measurement
- Properties of bulk matter
- Oscillations & Waves
- Work, enery and power
- Motion of systems of particles and rigid body
- Current Electricity
- Electronic Devices
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- Solid state
- p-block elements
- Surface Chemistry
- d and f block elements
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Coordination Compounds
- Some basic concepts of chemistry
- States of Matter
- Structure of Atom
- Redox Reactions
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Organic Chemistry
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Ecology and Environment
- Diversity of living Organisms
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Cell: Structure and Function
- Structural Organisation of Plants
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Exam Pattern
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 carries a total weightage of 200 marks divided among two sections. Refer to the below details for the exam pattern:
The test consists of two papers:
- Physics and Chemistry
- Biological Sciences
Important details about the exam pattern:
- The paper will be conducted in offline mode. The students will have to record their responses in OMR sheets. Each of the two papers consists of 50 questions each. The question will be of MCQ type. All questions have four options out of which only one is correct. The duration of each paper is 90 minutes. The exam is conducted in English and Bengali languages only.
- For each correct response, 02 marks are awarded.There will be a negative marking of 1/2 marks for incorrect responses. Not attempting the questions results in zero marks for that question. If more than one option are selected, it will be considered as an incorrect response.
How to Prepare for WBJEE JENPAUH 2022?
Candidates are advised to prepare a study strategy keeping the recommended syllabus in mind. Refer to these preparation tips to get a good score in the WBJEE JENPAUH exam.
- Go through the full syllabus – The first step would be to familiarise yourself with the full syllabus with a systematic study plan. Be consistent in your efforts.
- Revise – It is not enough to go through the syllabus once. Make notes during your study sessions and revise them from time to time to keep the concepts fresh in your mind.
- Practice – It is recommended to solve previous years’ question papers. This will help you in understanding the type of questions asked and you can learn to manage your time better while solving the questions at the time of the exam.
- Solve Mock Test Papers – Solving the mock test papers will provide the canddiates the additional practice required to be come familiar with the concepts as well as the type of questions.
- Study the right books – There are many preparation books available in the market. However, it is very important to not waste time in selecting the books. Refer the Important Books section for the recommended preparation books for WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 and use them for revision purposes.
- Start early – The earlier you start, the more you can practice and revise. Start studying the syllabus and solving question papers early so that you don’t feel pressured when the exam is approaching.
FAQs on WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Syllabus
A – The WBJEE JENPAUH exam is based on the syllabus of the 11th and 12th Standard of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education and other equivalent Boards in India.
A – The questions in WBJEE JENPAUH exam are MCQ type. Correct responses yield 2 marks. 1/2 marks are deducted for each incorrect answer.
A – It is advisable to prepare a study plan based on the recommended syllabus and practice through mock test papers.
A – The WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 exam is divided into two parts. Part 1 consists of 50 questions from Physics and Chemistry while Part 2 consists of 50 questions of Biological Sciences.