WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Application Form – WBJEEB will release WBJEE JENPAS UG application form by the 3rd week of March 2022. WBJEEB has renamed the JENPAUH to JENPAS-UG. The Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical & Allied Sciences is a state-wide entrance examination conducted for admission to undergraduate courses in state institutions. The candidates who are at least 17 years of age and have passed their 10+2 examination r are appearing in it can apply for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022. To submit the application form, the candidates are required to complete the registration process, enter the details in the application form, upload the images and pay the application fee. Check more details about WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 application form here such as important dates, application fee, how to apply etc.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Application Form
Latest – WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Application Form shall be available in the 3rd week of March 2022. The direct link to apply will be available here then.
Overview of WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Application Form
Check the overview of WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 application form as given below.
|Mode of payment||Debit card / credit card / net banking|
|Application fee||GEN – Rs 500|
SC / ST / OBC – A / OBC – B – Rs 400
(Bank charge services applicable)
|Steps to apply||Registration|
Entering the details in the form
Uploading the images
Payment of exam fee
Downloading of confirmation page
|Official website to apply||wbjeeb.nic.in|
WBJEE JENPAS 2022 Application Form Dates
WBJEEB has announced the online registration dates. Please refer to the table below for details.
|WBJEE application form 2022 releasing date||3rd week of March 2022|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of April 2022|
|Application form correction||3rd week of April 2022|
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Application Fee
As per the previous years’ data (2021), given below are the details related to the application fees:
1. The examination fees will only be paid through the below modes of payment
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
2. Given below are the application fees for different categories of students:
- Rs. 500/- for General Candidates (Exclusive of Bank Charges)
- Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B Candidates (Exclusive of Bank Charges)
Image Specifications for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Application Form
While filling in the details on the application page, the candidates are expected to upload the below images as per the specifications provided by WBJEEB. Please refer to the below details about image specifications:
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG format||File size should be between 10 to 200KB|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG format||File size should be between 4 to 30KB|
|Any certificate/mark sheet||PDF format||File size should be between 50 to 300KB|
Things to Keep in Mind Before fill WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Application Frm
- Candidates will be able to apply online for the WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 examination at the WBJEEB official website – wbjeeb.nic.in
- The application for WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 can only be done online and there will be no offline application mode available.
- Candidates are advised to keep the following points in mind:
- A unique e-mail id and a phone number have to be provided during the application in order to receive communication from WBJEEB. The board will not be responsible for any non-communication due to incorrect contact details.
- Once the registration details – Name, Parents’ Name, Gender, etc. are submitted, will not be changed, or edited.
- It is advised to keep the application number, password, and security question/answer confidential.
How to Fill WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Application Form?
Given below are a few guidelines that will help the candidates in applying for WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 examination:
Candidates are expected to register themselves before applying for the exam.
Step-1: On the official website, select the ‘New Registration’ button.
Step-2: Click on the ‘Click here to proceed’ button after checking the ‘I Agree’ button.
Step-3: Enter the required details, choose a password, and click ‘Submit’.
Step-4: In the next section, read the declaration, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button after checking the ‘I Agree’ option.
After the Registration is done, fill the application form.
Step-1: Click on ‘Complete Application Form’.
Step-2: In the next section, fill in the required details and select the preferred exam centers.
Step-3: Click on the ‘Submit’ button after filling in the academic details and security pin.
The next step would be to upload the required images.
Step-1: After the details are entered, click on the ‘Upload Images’ button to upload the images.
Step-2: Upload the required images and signatures as per the size and format limits.
After uploading the images, the candidates will be required to pay the Application Fees
Step-1: Select the ‘Online Payment’ option, then click on ‘Proceed for Payment’.
Step-2: Make the payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Once the payment is successful, you will be redirected by your web browser to the confirmation page.
Save the confirmation page and print it for future reference.
Details to be Entered in WBJEE JENPAUS UG 2022 Application Form
During the registration process, candidates are required to enter the below details:
At the time of Registration
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Mother’s name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Date of birth
- Identification type and number
- Address Details (present as well as permanent)
- Email id
- Mobile number
In the application form
- Home district
- Family Income
- Exam centers
- PwD status
Academic Details (10+2 exam details)
- Year of passing
- Roll number/registration number
- Institute name and address
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Application Form Correction
- WBJEEB does not provide the candidates any opportunity to correct the primary registration details. (Candidate’s Name, Parents’ Name, Gender, etc.)
- If the candidate wishes to edit any other information, the board allows a correction period to do so. No changes can be made after the correction period ends.
- The board will not be making any changes on behalf of the candidate.
- If the candidate faces any problem due to a mistake committed by him/her, the board will not be able to help by issuing any letter of correction. It is the duty of the candidate to take corrective actions with the institute in which he/she has taken admission.
FAQs on WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Application Form
A – Candidates can fill their online application through the WBJEEB official website – wbjeeb.nic.in
A – Examination center will be allocated based on the choices given by the candidate during the online application.
A – Category ranks are generated based on the category information provided by the candidate during their online application. If the category claim is found to be invalid during verification, their rank will be canceled, and they will be considered in General Category.
A – The fees for candidates belonging to the general category is Rs. 500/- and bank charges. For all other categories of students, the application fees are Rs. 400/- and bank charges.
A – Application for the JENPAUH exam must be done online. There is no offline application available.
A – The primary information shared during the registration step cannot be modified. The board offers a correction period to rectify any other information. The changes won’t be allowed once the correction period ends.