WBJEE JECA 2022 – West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has released the exam date for WBJEE JECA 2022 on its official website i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in. WBJEE JECA 2022 will be conducted on 15 May 2022 and the application form for WBJEE JECA 2022 will be available from February 1, 2022. WBJEEB conducts this computer applications exam every year. It is a state-level offline exam held for admission into MCA course. There are two papers in total; Mathematics and Aptitude. All the candidates who qualify the exam are then required to part in the counselling. Through this exam, admission into various Government and Self-Financed institutes of West Bengal is granted. Know more about WBJEE JECA 2022 from this page such as exam pattern, syllabus, the application process, eligibility criteria, etc.
WBJEE JECA 2022
WBJEE JECA 2022 Dates
Candidates who want to apply for WBJEE JECA 2022 must know all the important dates. This admission is for 2022-23 academic year. We have added the important dates of WBJEE JECA 2022 in the table given below.
|Online application starting date||01 Feb 2022|
|Last date of application||07 Feb 2022|
|Form Correction Start date||08 Feb 2022|
|Form correction end date||09 Feb 2022|
|Availability of admit card||07 May 2022|
|Exam date||15 May 2022 – Announced|
|Result declaration||1st week of Jun 2022|
|Counseling starts from||To be announced|
Overview of WBJEE JECA 2022
Check the overview of WBJEE JECA 2022 from the table given below.
|Known as||WBJEE JECA|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Exam conducted||Once a year|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|Mode of exam||Pen-paper mode|
|Duration of the exam||180 min|
|No. of questions||150|
WBJEE JECA 2022 Syllabus
Candidates who wish to take the exam must know the syllabus of this examination. WBJEE JECA syllabus is specified with the brochure only. Given below are the subject-wise topics.
- Analytical Geometry
- Probability & Statistics
- Problem Solving
- Data interpretation
- Discrete Quantitative Analysis
- Quantitative Comparison
How to Prepare for WBJEE JECA 2022?
In order to score good marks in WBJEE JECA 2022, the candidates can follow the tips given below.
- Students must choose the best study materials available online or offline before starting any preparation for the exam.
- Understand the details of entrance exam such as its syllabus and exam pattern. This will help in making a better a preparation strategy.
- Solve sample papers and previous year question papers to know the nature of the test, difficulty level and other trends.
- Prepare yourself well for the exam by giving regular mock tests.
Best Books to Prepare for WBJEE JECA 2022
Students who are appearing for WBJEE JECA 2022 can follow the reference books given below to prepare for the exam.
|MCA entrance examination Guide||Click Here|
|MCA entrance exam guide by RPH Editorial||Click Here|
|A Comprehensive Guide For Mca Entrance|
Examination By R.S. Aggarwal (Revised Edition)
|A Modern Approach to logical Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal||Click Here|
|How to crack test of reasoning – REVISED EDITION by Jaikishan||Click Here|
WBJEE JECA 2022 Exam Pattern
WBJEE JECA is a pen-paper based examination. Check the detailed exam pattern given below.
- Type of Paper – There are two papers on WBJEE JECA. Paper 1 is Mathematics and paper 2 is Aptitude.
- Duration – The exam is of 180 minutes test.
- Type of Question – All questions of the examination will be multiple choice questions (MCQ) with four options given in front of each question.
- Medium of question paper – The question paper will be in English language only.
- Marking scheme – 1 mark is awarded for each correct answer. For each incorrect answer, 1/4 marks will be deducted.
Distribution of marks
|Section||Total no. of Questions and Marks||Duration|
WBJEE JECA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria of WBJEE JECA 2022 from the table given below.
The candidates applying for the exam must be a citizen of India.
Common Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have passed 10+2. Apart from this, the candidates must have completed the Graduation or equivalent degree.
Check the institute-wise eligibility criteria from the image given below.
WBJEE JECA 2022 Application Form
Only those candidates who have submitted the application form before the last date are eligible to appear in the exam. Candidates have to provide a valid mobile number and email id for filling up the application form. Check the steps given below to fill WBJEE JECA 2022 application form.
How to fill WB JECA 2021 Application Form?
Step 1 – Firstly, go to the official website and then click on “New Registration” button.
Step 2: After that, candidates have to enter various details such as name, parents’ names, DOB, mobile number and email ID for complete the registration process.
Step 3: Then, choose a password, security question and answer. A registration number will be generated after the registration.
Step 5: Next, candidates have to provide other details in the application form.
Step 6: Then, Candidates have to upload the scanned images of the required documents as per the specifications.
Step 7: After that, the candidates have to make pay the application fee via online mode via debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
|General||Rs 500 + bank charges|
|OBC||Rs 400 + bank charges|
|SC, ST||Rs 400 + bank charges|
Step 8: Once the WBJEE JECA application form is submitted, applicants were redirected to the ‘Confirmation Page’. You can take the hardcopy of it for future references.
WBJEE JECA 2022 Admit Card
WBJEE JECA admit card releases at wbjeeb.nic.in. Candidates need to login into their dashboard to access the link of the WBJEE JECA 2022 Admit Card. Keep the copy of the admit card safely until the end of the admission process. To download it, enter the application number and password / date of birth.
Candidates have to keep in mind that they have to bring a hard copy of their admit card at the examination center. You can keep a copy of a Color photograph, Any identity proof (original) like Aadhaar card / Pan card/ Voter card etc.
WBJEE JECA 2022 Result
The candidates can check WBJEE JECA 2022 result from wbjeeb.nic.in. It is released in the form of a rank card, which will contain candidate name, roll number, relevant rank, score of paper-I and paper- II etc.
Candidates have to visit the official website to check the results. To check the results, applicants need to enter their registration id and date of birth. Only those candidates who are awarded a rank can take part in the counselling.
WBJEE JECA 2022 Counselling
WBJEE JECA 2022 Counselling detailed information is given below.
- Conduct of the counselling round will happen when the result will be declared.
- A separate notification regarding the counselling process will be released by the board and only those candidates who are eligible will be able to participate.
- All the required documents in the counselling process has to be carried by the candidate.
- Counselling / seat allotment shall be done on the basis of GMR rank only.
Documents required for counselling:
- Admit card of class 10th / birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Respective category certificate
- Rank card
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Mark sheets of Graduation, class 12th and 10th mark sheet
Government of West Bengal established the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) in 1962. The Board was empowered by the government to conduct Common Entrance Examinations for admission and selection of candidates to various undergraduate and postgraduate Professional, Vocational and General Degree Courses in the State of West Bengal.
FAQs of WBJEE JECA 2022
Ans. The exam will be held in the offline mode.
Ans. The exam will be held on May 15, 2022.
Ans. In the test, the multiple-choice questions are asked from aptitude and Mathematics.
Ans. No, you can fill the application form via online mode only.
Ans. There are 2 papers in WBJEE JECA, namely Mathematics and Aptitude.
Ans. Yes, for each incorrect response, 1/4 marks will be deducted.