WBJEE JECA 2022 Syllabus – From this page, the candidates can check WBJEE JECA syllabus 2022. WBJEEB conducts Joint Entrance for admission into MCA course (JECA). After qualifying WBJEE JECA 2022, the candidates can take admission in various Government and Self-financed institutes of West Bengal. The candidates who are willing to appear for this exam must know the syllabus. This is because the syllabus specifies the important topics from which questions are asked in the exam. WBJEE JECA syllabus comprises topics from Mathematics and Aptitude. The question paper comprises multiple-choice questions. Check the detailed WBJEE JECA 2022 syllabus from this page.
WBJEE JECA 2022 Syllabus
The board releases the syllabus for WBJEE JECA along with the official information brochure. According to last year’s syllabus, given below are the paper-wise syllabus.
- Translation & Rotation of axes
- Cartesian and polar coordinate
- Straight line
- Sets and elements
- Universal set
- Empty set
- Venn diagram
- Union and intersection of sets
- Algebra of sets
- Finite sets
- Class of sets
- Cross product
- Group, Ring, and Field
- Complex number
- De Mover’s theorem
- Solution of linear equations
- Determinants, Matrices
- Summation of signal series
- Addition of vectors
- Scalar and Vector products
- Definite and indefinite integrals
- First and second-order differential equation
- Functions of several variables
- partial differentiation
- Limit, Continuity, Differentiation
- Maxima & minima: Taylor & Maclaurin’s Series
Probability and Statistics
- Probability distribution
- Mean; Median; Mode; Standard Deviation
- Correlation coefficient
- Quantitative Comparison
- Problem Solving
- Discrete Quantitative Analysis
- Data Interpretation
WBJEE JECA 2022 Exam Pattern
WBJEE JECA consists of two papers. Paper 1 is Mathematics of 100 marks and Paper 2 is Aptitude of 50 marks. The paper needs to be completed over a time period of 3 hours.
The Examination is held in offline mode and consists of multiple-choice questions. The question paper is available in English language only. The marking scheme of the paper is:
- 1 mark for the correct answer
- -¼ marks for incorrect answer
- And no marks for not answering the question
Click here to know about WBJEE JECA 2022 Exam Pattern
Best Books for WBJEE JECA 2022
Picking out the right books for preparation is very important. Here are some book suggestions for you for both subjects, Mathematics and Aptitude test which will help you prepare, and have a thorough understanding of the chapters.
|Calculus and Analytic Geometry||Check Price Here|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Check Price Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Check Price Here|
|A Complete Study Package for MCA Entrances||Check Price Here|
|MCA Entrance Exam Guide||Check Price Here|
Preparation Tips for WBJEE JECA 2022
Knowing how to prepare is very significant when it comes to scoring good marks in the exam. Here are some tips for the candidates on how to prepare for WBJEE JECA 2022.
- Have a complete knowledge of your syllabus. This way it is easy to make a timetable and distribute subjects and chapters and study accordingly.
- Be confident that is examination will make you achieve great heights. Getting into one of the best colleges or institutes in West Bengal to pursue higher education is a very good opportunity for your future. So, just think of it as a great opportunity your way and give all of your attention to it for a while till the examination is done.
- Give more time to Mathematics because it has more weightage but doesn’t forget about Aptitude as it is important too.
- Previous year examination papers are easily available on the official site of WBJEE JECA. Refer to them, solve them and know what type of questions you will be facing in the examination.
- Keep Practising, Solve Papers, Learn, Revise and most importantly, take breaks so you don’t stress out.
FAQs on WBJEE JECA 2022 Syllabus
Ans. You can check the syllabus from wbjeeb.nic.in.
Ans. There is a total of 150 questions including 100 questions from Mathematics (Paper 1) and 50 questions from Aptitude (Paper 2).
Ans. All candidates get 3 hours (180 minutes) to solve the questions in the examination.
Ans. The test comprises questions from Mathematics and Aptitude.
Ans. All questions in the examination are multiple-choice questions.
Ans. The mathematics section includes questions from Analytical Geometry, Algebra, Calculus and Probability, and Statistics.