|WBJEE 2021||Syllabus||Sample Papers||Question Papers||Mock Tests|
|Application Form||Admit Card||Answer Key||Result||Notes|
WBJEE 2021 – WBJEEB will conduct West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2021. It is a state level engineering entrance exam is for admission to BE, B.Tech, B.Pharm programs. Eligible candidates can apply online at wbjeeb.nic.in. Then they have to download admit card, and appear in the exam. The exam is held offline with questions on physics, chemistry, mathematics. On the basis of performance in WBJEE, candidates will be called for counselling for admission to engineering, architecture, pharmacy colleges of West Bengal. Get here complete details of WBJEE 2021 exam date, application form, registration, admit card, answer key, result, syllabus, pattern.
WBJEE 2021 exam date is expected to be announced in December 2020 or January 2021. The exam is likely to be held in February or March 2021.
WBJEE 2021 registration, application form is expected to be available from November. Know more.
Last year, more than 1.27 lakh applicants registered for WBJEE for admission to courses offered by 116 participating institutes.
WBJEE 2021 Exam Date
Check out the expected schedule of events and important dates related to WBJEE 2021 here below.
|Release of Notification||Nov / Dec 2020|
|Start of registrations||1st week of Nov 2020|
|End of registrations||3rd week of Nov 2020|
|Admit card release||3rd/4th week of Jan 2021|
|Exam date||1st week of Feb 2021|
|Result||To be announced|
The exact date of conducting the WBJEE 2021 is yet to be announced by the WB Joint Entrance Examination Board. The exam date is usually announced through the release of the information brochure at the website wbjeeb.nic.in.
WBJEE 2021 Expected Exam Date: 1st Week of Feb 2021
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination was conducted in the month of February last year. Reportedly, the exam was preponed from April 2020. Looking at the exam date of the WBJEE during the previous few years, it has been conducted in the months of April-May.
Check out WBJEE exam dates of the last few years below.
|WBJEE Version||Exam Date|
|2019||26 May 2019|
|2018||24 Apr 2018|
Based on the aforementioned trends, this year, it is expected that the WBJEE 2021 exam will be conducted in the month of February or March 2021.
WBJEE 2021 Registration, Application Form
Based on the previous year trends of WBJEE application process, candidates have to register online at the official website of the WBJEE Board in order to fill up the online application form for WBJEE 2021. The following instructions for submitting online applications for WBJEE 2021 are based on the previous year trends.
How to apply?
Step 1: At the official website of WBJEEB i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in, click on the option to apply online for WBJEE 2021.
Step 2: Select User Registration and fill up the registration form by entering details including name, email address and mobile number.
Step 3: Application number is generated upon successful registration. Note down the application number and login to the portal using the same.
Step 4: Fill up the WBJEE 2021 online application form at the wbjeeb.nic.in website.
Step 5: Upload scanned images of supporting documents, photograph and signature.
Step 6: Make the payment of the application fee to complete the application process.
Step 7: Generate a print out of the application for future reference.
WBJEE 2021 Application Fee
The application fee provided here is as per the previous year WBJEE information brochure.
|General||Rs. 700 + bank charges|
|SC/ST/OBC-A/OBS-B||Rs. 500 + bank charges|
WBJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
As per the previous iteration of the WBJEE exam, one must be adequately qualified at the 10+2 level and fulfil other conditions specified by the Board in order to apply for the exam. Check out the detailed eligibility criteria as per previous year information brochure below.
General Eligibility Conditions
|Age||Candidates must be at least 17 years old. |
There is no upper age limit.
For admission to Marine Engineering degree, the upper age limit is 25 years.
|Citizenship||Candidates must be an Indian citizen|
Eligibility Conditions for admission to Engineering Courses
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Alongside, candidates must have also studied one of the subjects among Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science/Computer Application/Technical Vocational Subject.
- Candidates must have passed individually in all three subjects.
- Must have secured at least 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, Pwd).
- Candidates must have passed in the subject of English with at least 30% marks.
Eligibility Conditions for admission to Pharmacy Courses
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 exam with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- Must have individually passed in each subject.
- Candidates must have secured at least 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, Pwd).
- Must have passed in the subject of English with at least 30% marks.
- Candidates passed from NIOS, open school systems etc. are not eligible for admission to B.Phar, course through WBJEE 2021.
Note: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2021 are also eligible to apply for WBJEE 2021. However, they are not eligible for allotment of seat unless they pass the qualifying examination and provide documentary evidence of the same.
WBJEE 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus of the WBJEE 2021 exam is usually published by the Board at the official website with the release of the official information brochure. The WBJEE 2021 syllabus presented here is as per the previous year exam.
|WBJEE 2021 syllabus is based on the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.|
|WBJEE 2021 question paper is set as per the difficulty level of 10+2 standard.|
Check out subject-wise important topics of WBJEE 2021 below based on last year’s exam.
- Complex Numbers
- Polynomial Equations
- Permutation & Combination
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem
- Matrices & Determinants
- Sets, Relations and Mappings
- Coordinate geometry of two dimensions
- Coordinate geometry of three dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Applications of Derivatives and Integrals
Click here for WBJEE 2021 Syllabus for Mathematics
- Physical-world & Measurements
- Units & Dimensions
- Laws of Motion
- Motion of centre of mass, connected systems, friction
- Bulk properties of matter
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Oscillations and waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of current
- Electromagnetic induction
- Alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Ray optics
- Wave optics
- Particle nature of light & wave-particle dualism
- Atomic physics
- Nuclear physics
Click here for WBJEE 2021 Syllabus for Physics
- Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic
- Atomic structure
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
- Periodic Table and Chemical Families
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular structure
- Coordination Compounds
- States of Matter
- Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics
- Physical chemistry of solutions
- Ionic & Redox Equilibria
- Chemistry of non-metallic elements and their compounds
- Chemistry of Metals
- Chemistry in Industry
- Surface Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Application Oriented Chemistry
Click here for WBJEE 2021 Syllabus for Chemistry
WBJEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Based on the previous iteration of the WBJEE exam, there are two papers where Paper-1 is based on Mathematics while Paper-2 is based on Physics and Chemistry. Both the papers consist of objective type questions only. Read about the main aspects of the exam pattern of WBJEE 2021 based on the last year exam below.
|Exam Mode||Offline (on OMR sheets)|
|Duration||02 hours for each paper|
|Number of papers||Paper-1 & Paper-2|
|Type of questions||MCQ type|
Check out category-wise marks distribution in the table below.
|Category I||Category II||Category III|
|Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Questions||No. of Questions|
WBJEE 2021 Scoring Methodology
As evident from the table of marks distribution provided above, there are three category of questions in the WBJEE question paper. The pattern is expected to remain the same this year as well. We are providing a detailed explanation of the category-wise scoring methodology in the WBJEE 2021 as per the previous year information brochure below.
|Category I||One correct option|
1 marks per correct answer
-1/4 negative marks
0 marks for unanswered
|Category II||One correct option|
2 marks per correct option
-1/2 negative marks
0 marks for unanswered
|Category III||More than one correct answer|
2 marks for all correct response
0 marks for a combination of correct & wrong answers
Marks per partially correct response is determined by the formula:
2 x (no. of correct options marked + total no.
of correct options)
0 marks for unanswered questions
WBJEE 2021 Mock Tests
WBJEE 2021 mock tests are available online free of cost. The mock tests are simulated versions of the question paper of the actual exam. Therefore, candidates solving mock tests before the WBJEE 2021 exam have a different competitive edge over other candidates.
Get WBJEE 2021 paper-wise mock tests here below
Best Books for WBJEE 2021
Before starting preparations for WBJEE 2021, candidates must ensure to have a good and clear understanding of key concepts and fundamental scientific theories as expected from a 10+2 passed candidate. There are numerous books and guides available commercially. However, we have selected a few and provided the direct links here below for the convenience of readers.
|Name of the book||Buy Here|
|WB JEE Engineering Solved Paper 2020||Click Here|
|WB JEE Chapterwise Explorer Mathematics – Engineering||Click Here|
|WB JEE Chapterwise Explorer Engineering – Physics and Chemistry||Click Here|
|NEW JOINT ENTRANCE PRACTICE-2020 |
(ENGINEERING ENTRANCE-WBJEE & TBJEE)
|WB JEE Chapterwise Explorer Engineering – Mathematics||Click Here|
|WB JEE Engineering Solved Paper 2021||Click Here|
How To Prepare For WBJEE 2021?
The WBJEE is considered as a competitive entrance test taken by more than one lakh candidates every year. In order to get admission in state Universities, candidates have to secure a rank in the WBJEE exam. As such, preparations for the upcoming test must commence as soon as possible without further delay since only about a few months are left. Candidates are advised to follow the below given preparation tips for WBJEE 2021.
#1: At first, make a note of the important topics of the WBJEE syllabus. The syllabus is vast and it may not be possible to cover the entire syllabus. However, candidates can sort out the most important and high scoring topics for the exam and focus their preparations on such topics/subjects only.
#2: Make a study plan that includes slots for revisions. With only a few months left, there is little or no time to learn new things. Instead, revise those that are already studied and focus on such areas that can be prepared with lesser effort and time. However, do not leave out high scoring topics.
#3: In order to identify the specific topics that bear the highest marks, candidates are advised to refer to the previous year question papers of WBJEE. Not only can one identify the exam pattern and topics that bear the highest-scoring opportunities, but candidates can also identify commonly repeated questions.
#4: Candidates are advised to solve mock tests frequently. This will help to get a superior understanding of the exam pattern and develop a strategy to answer a higher number of questions within the time provided.
#5: Candidates are advised to learn formulae and facts by heart. For this, one can make short notes and charts and revise them repeatedly. In addition, implementation of such formulae to solve questions can also be fruitful; in remembering them.
WBJEE 2021 Admit Card
As per the previous year trends of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam, the WBJEE 2021 Admit Card is expected to release at the official website i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in as per schedule before the exam. Candidates are required to download the admit card from the website and generate a printout. The print out of the WBJEE 2021 admit card must be produced to the invigilator on the exam day without which, no candidate is allowed to sit for the exam.
Here are some important points to remember about WBJEE 2021 Admit Card as per previous year information brochure.
- WBJEE 2021 admit card is expected to release at the official website only. It is not sent by post and candidates must download and print out the admit card in their own interest.
- Duplicate admit cards can be generated from the website but only till the date of examination. Therefore, the WBJEE 2021 admit card must be carefully preserved in order to avoid damage or loss.
- A duplicate admits card can also be obtained from the Board until 60 days after the date of WBJEE 2021 result.
- In order to get the duplicate to admit card candidates have to apply to the Board with a processing fee of Rs 500 paid through bank draft in the name of the WBJEEB payable in Kolkata.
- Along with the WBJEE 2021 admit card, candidates are advised to carry a photo identity proof viz. Voter card, Aadhar Card etc.
WBJEE 2021 Exam Instructions
Certain exam day instructions are usually published by the WBJEEB through the official information brochure of WBJEE every year. In addition, the WBJEE 2021 admit card is also expected to indicate the most important exam day instructions which the candidates are required to adhere to strictly.
Here we are providing the list of most important exam rules of WBJEE 2021 as per the previous year information brochure.
- Candidates are required to reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the commencement of the test. The exam timings can be checked from the WBJEE 2021 Admit Card.
- In order to avoid any last-minute hassles, candidates are advised to make prior arrangement of transportation to the exam centre so as to reach on time.
- Candidates are not allowed to appear for the exam in any centre/seat, other than the one mentioned on the WBJEE 2021 admit card. Any candidate found to be doing so will be persecuted as per disciplinary measures.
- It is mandatory to carry the printed WBJEE 2021 admit card, colour photograph (identical to the one uploaded on the application form) and a photo identity proof to the WBJEE 2021 exam centre.
- Certain objects are banned from the exam hall. Therefore, candidates may be frisked by authorized personnel before entering the exam centre.
- Candidates have to take their seats 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- After the scheduled time of commencement of the test, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Items like printed material, calculator, pen, docu-pen, log table, wristwatch, communication devices and electronic gadgets. mobile phones etc. are banned from the WBJEE 2021 exam hall/
- Candidates will be provided with the question booklets before the commencement of the test. Candidates are however advised NOT to break the seal before the invigilator signals to do so.
- The OMR sheets can, however, be taken out to match the serial number is matching with the question booklet. Any discrepancy must be reported to the invigilator immediately.
- Candidates are required to put a signature on the top of the question booklet.
- Candidates have to write the question booklet number and the roll number at the appropriate places on the OMR sheet.
- In case of any mistake, candidates must not rewrite it but request the invigilator to strike out the same, rewrite the correct number and put their signature against it.
- Candidates are required to write their name in BLOCK LETTERS, furnish details of the name of the centre and sign the OMR sheet in the designated space. Other than these, any stray marks on the OMR sheet may lead to rejection.
- Candidates must ensure that the information provided on the attendance sheet is matching with the WBJEE 2021 admit card. Any discrepancy must be brought to the notice of the invigilator immediately.
- Candidates are not allowed to talk among themselves. Even any discussion regarding any question is not allowed with the invigilator.
- Rough work can be done in the space provided for the same in the question booklet.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave their seats before the test is over.
- The question booklets can be retained by the candidate after the completion of the test.
- Any act of impersonation will lead to the handover of the impersonator to the police and the candidature will be cancelled.
WBJEE 2021 Exam Centres
As per previous year trends, the WBJEE is conducted in centres across the state of West Bengal as well as in few select centres outside of the state. Here we have provided a list of available exam centres as per the previous year information brochure.
- Paschim Burdwan
- Purba Burdwan
- Cooch Bihar
- Dakshin Dinajpur
- Uttar Dinajpur
- Paschim Medinipur
- North 24 Pargana
- South 24 Pargana
- Silchar (Assam)
- Tripura (Agartala)
WBJEE 2021 Answer Key
The WB Joint Entrance Examination Board publishes the model answer keys at the official website wbjeeb.nic.in after the exam. Candidates are advised to keep a tab on the website to know when the answer keys are released. The WBJEE 2021 answer keys are expected to contain the correct answers to all the objective type questions asked in the exam. However, the Board offers facilities to challenge the WBJEE 2021 model answer keys as per the previous year exam trends of WBJEE.
Challenging WBJEE 2021 Answer Key
- Any candidate can challenge the WBJEE 2021 Model Answer Key by logging in to the website wbjeeb.nic.in with the password.
- Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 per question challenged in addition to other bank charges in order to challenge the WBJEE answer keys. This fee is non-refundable and can only be paid through internet banking or credit/debit card.
- The final answer keys are released after reviewing the challenges raised against the model answer keys and making necessary revisions to the model answer keys.
Important Points About Candidate Response Sheets
- The Board also upload the images of OMRs and machine-read responses within 02 weeks from the conclusion of the WBJEE at the official website.
- Candidates who are not satisfied with the captured responses can challenge the same by paying a fee of Rs 500. However, the Board’s decision in this regard is final and binding.
- Candidates who fail to download the documents can avail so till 60 days after the publication of the results by paying the fee of Rs 500 through Demand Draft to the Board payable at Kolkata.
- Although the response sheets can be used for estimation of the final score, candidates can also obtain the calculation sheet by paying a fee of Rs 500 to the Board through DD payable at Kolkata in favour of the WBJEEB. This facility can be availed only until 60 days from the declaration of result.
WBJEE 2021 Result
As per the previous year trends of WBJEE, the results are published in the form of rank cards at the official website i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in. The rank list is however not published by the WB Joint Entrance Examination Board. As such, candidates can only download individual rank cards from the website. In order to download WBJEE 2021 rank card, candidates have to log in to the WBJEE Board’s website using the login password.
Contents of the WBJEE 2021 Rank Card
As per the previous year trends of the WBJEE, the rank card is expected to indicate the following.
- Rank secured by the candidate in WBJEE 2021.
- Total score of the candidate in WBJEE 2021.
- Component score in Paper I and Paper II of WBJEE 2021.
Issue of duplicate rank cards in WBJEE 2021
It must be noted that the WBJEE does not have provisions to download duplicate rank cards at any later stage after the completion of the counselling and admission processes. The rank cards must therefore be carefully retained and preserved till the completion of the admission process. However, in case a candidate needs a duplicate rank card, it is issued only until 60 days from the date of declaration of results.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 to the Board in order to get the duplicate rank card as per schedule. The fee can be paid through bank draft in Kolkata in favour of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board.
WBJEE 2021 Ranking Methodology
As per the previous year information brochure and trends of WBJEE, two separate merit lists are prepared i.e. General Merit Rank (GMR) and Pharmacy Merit Rank (PMR). Check out the key aspects of both below as per the previous year trends.
General Merit Rank
- GMR is prepared on the basis of the total score obtained in Paper-I and Paper-II took together.
- Ranks are prepared on the basis of total marks in all subjects and indicated in descending order.
- Separate merit list for reserved category is also prepared.
- Admission to Engineering/Technology/Architecture and Pharmacy courses in Jadavpur University is as per GMR only.
Pharmacy Merit Rank
- The PMR is prepared on the basis of the marks secured in Paper-II only.
- Ranks are prepared on the basis of total marks in all subjects and indicated in descending order.
- Separate merit lists are prepared for reserved categories.
- Admission to Pharmacy courses (except in Jadavpur) is done on the basis of PMR only.
WBJEE 2021 Tie Breaking Rule
In the process of determination of merit rank in WBJEE, certain tie-breaking rules are implemented by the Board in case two or more candidates obtain the same marks. Check out the details below.
Tie Breaking Rule for GMR
- Lower negative marks in Maths, Physics, Chemistry.
- More positive marks in Maths and Physics.
- More positive marks in Maths and Chemistry.
- Less negative marks in Maths and Physics.
- Less negative marks in Maths and Chemistry.
- More positive marks in Maths for 2 marks questions.
- More positive marks in Physics for 2 marks questions.
- More positive marks in Chemistry for 2 marks questions.
- Less negative marks in Maths for 2 marks questions.
- Less negative marks in Physics for 2 marks questions.
Tie Breaking Rule for PMR
- Less negative marks in Physics & Chemistry.
- More positive marks in Chemistry.
- Less negative marks in Chemistry.
- More positive marks in Chemistry for 2 marks questions.
- Less negative marks in Chemistry for 2 marks questions.
- More positive marks in Physics for only 2 marks questions.
- Less negative marks in Physics for 2 marks questions.
Final Tie Breaking Rule for GMR & PMR
If a tie in the marks secured still exist even after application of the aforementioned rules, the final tie breaking rule is implemented. Candidates who are senior in age are ranked higher than the younger one.
WBJEE 2021 Reservation Criteria
As per the previous year information brochure of the WBJEE exam, certain reservation criteria are applicable for students under reserved categories. Although the exact details of the reservation criteria for WBJEE 2021 admissions will be released by the Board in due course of time, in this section, candidates can get an idea of the reservations in WBJEE admissions as per the previous year information brochure.
Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBS-B/PwD candidates.
Reservation of seats for such candidates will be available as per the following criteria.
|Type of Institute||Reservation Rules|
|State University/University Departments||Reservation rules of|
|Government Engineering/ Technology /|
|Reservation rules of|
the State Government
|Private & Self-Financing Engineering /|
Technology / Pharmacy Colleges
|As per the decision of|
|Private & self-Financing Universities||As per decision of the|
In addition to the aforementioned reservation, candidates belonging to PwD category, with 40% to 70% of disabilities are also eligible for special concessions and reservation of seats. Furthermore, wards of Defense Personnel can also avail reservations under provisions of Defense Quota Seats. Up to 10% of the seats are in all Self-Financed Engineering & Technology Colleges of the State will be filled up on the basis of JEE Main 2021.
Note: Allotment of seats under Defense Quota is not done through e-counselling.
WBJEE 2021 Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
One of the most important features of the WBJEE reservations is the Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme for meritorious and economically backward candidates of the state. The availability of such seats is as per the discretion of the University authorities.
- As per the previous iteration of the WBJEE exam, a maximum of 5% of sanctioned intake per course is available on the supernumerary basis for admission under TFW scheme.
- The selection of the candidates for the TFW scheme is based on merit and preference of the candidate in WBJEE 2021.
- Candidates have to be permanent residents of the state and appropriate domicile certificate must be produced in order to avail such reservations.
- The total family income of the candidate from all sources must be less than 2.50 lakhs per annum.
- The discount is limited to the Tuition fee only.
WBJEE 2021 Counselling
Admission to participating institutes as per the preference and availability of seats is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board after the publication of the results. The process is commonly referred to as the counselling process.
The eligibility condition for participating in the WBJEE counselling process is a rank in the WBJEE exam. As such, based on previous year trends, only those candidates who secure a rank in the WBJEE 2021 exam will be eligible to appear in the counselling process for admission to a institute of their preference as per availability of seats.
WBJEE counselling notification is issued separately after the publication of the results at wbjeeb.nic.in and wbjeeb.in with the details of counselling/seat allotment. The course-wise and institute wise availability of seats are provided by Competent Authority and made available at the website before counselling and allotment of seats.
Courses Offered Through WBJEE 2021
Based on the previous year iteration of the WBJEE exam, it is expected that the following programs will be offered for admission through WBJEE 2021 score.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
WBJEE 2021 Participating Institutes
The WBJEE exam is conducted for admission to Undergraduate courses like B.E., B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Pharm in Universities/Institutions in the state of West Bengal. Based on the previous year information brochure, the following categories of participating institutions conduct admissions through WBJEE.
- State-Funded/State Aided Universities/University Departments
- Government Engineering & Technology Colleges
- Private and Self-Financing Universities
- Private and Self-Financing Engineering & Technology Colleges
- Private and Self-Financing Engineering & Technology Colleges – Minority Institutions
About West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) was established in 1962. It was established with the aim to conduct the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam once a year for admission to medical, engineering and technological courses in Universities and colleges of the state.
Initially, WBJEEB was founded inn exercise of the powers conferred under article 162 of the Indian Constitution in pursuant to No.828-Edn(T), dated 02.03.1962. However, later the Board was recognized as a Statutory Body vide West Bengal Act XIV of 2014 to conduct the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination.
In addition to the above, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board is also empowered to conduct Common Entrance Tests for admission to UG and PG professional & vocational courses.
Click here to visit the official website of WBJEEB
WBJEEB Contact Details (of last year)
AQ-13/1, Sector V
Salt Lake City
Kolkata – 700 091
Toll-Free Contact Number:
WBJEE 2021 FAQs
Q1. Is the WBJEE exam tougher than JEE Mains?
Ans. Reportedly, the WBJEE exam is easier than the JEE Mains or Advanced.
Q2. Is Part-2 tougher than Part-1 in WBJEE?
Ans. As per previous year reports, Part-2 paper is lengthy and time-consuming compared to the Part-1 paper.
Q3. What is the minimum score for a good rank in WBJEE?
Ans. As per the previous year cut-offs, candidates must secure at least 130 marks or more to be in the top 3500 rankers.
Q4. What is TFW in WBJEE?
Ans. Candidates with excellent performance are eligible for this Tution Fee Waiver scheme under WBJEE.
Q5. Does questions repeat in WBJEE?
Ans. Yes. Questions are often repeated from previous year papers in WBJEE.
Engineering Entrance Exam Application Tracker
|23-Jan-2021||JEE Main||Apply Now!!|
|15-Mar-2021||Manipal Entrance||Apply Now!!|
|Apr-2021||NIIT University||Apply Now!!|