VUNET 2022 Syllabus– Candidates can check out the important topics related to the VUNET 2022 Syllabus, from this page. Vishwakarma University, Pune conducts VUNET 2022 in online mode for admissions into UG and PG courses – BBA, MBA ,B. Tech, B. Pharm ,D. Pharm ,LLB and LLM. Candidates must be well known of the syllabus in order to excel the National level entrance test, VUNET 2022. The VUNET 2022 Syllabus sets the subjects and topics from which, exam questions will be asked. Knowing the Syllabus and the important topics will help you in determining how much time should be given to each topic’s preparation. You can Scroll down to know about the VUNET 2022 Syllabus , exam pattern and more.
VUNET 2022 Syllabus
|LLB||English, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning And Legal Aptitude, Current Affairs And General Knowledge.|
|B.Pharm||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology And Language Ability.|
|B. Tech||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Language Ability.|
|MBA and BBA||Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, Language Ability, And Business Awareness.|
|B. Des||Visualization and spatial ability, Observation and design sensitivity, Environmental and social awareness, Analytical and logical reasoning, Language and creativity, Design thinking and problem solving and Drawing.|
|M. Des||Drawing, General Awareness, Language, And Analytical And Logical Reasoning.|
VUNET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check out the complete VUNET 2022 test pattern given below:
For courses other than Designing
- Mode: The VUNET 2022 exam will be organized in an online exam.
- Duration: The duration of VUNET 2022 exam is 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- Type of Questions: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (except for B.Des and M.Des) in VUNET 2022.
- No. of Questions: There will be 100 questions (except B.Des and M.Des) in VUNET 2022.
- Marks: The VUNET 2022 exam will be 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given to 1 correct answer in VUNET 2022.
- Negative Marking: Not applicable in VUNET 2022.
- Exam Language: English only.
For Designing courses (B. Des and M. Des)
VUNET 2022 for design programmes is conducted in 3 stages, one after another. All the stages of the test are compulsory to attend, in order to be eligible for admission at VU, Pune.
Part I : Design Aptitude Test, has 50 multiple choice questions of 50 Marks. Time available to solve them is 75 minutes.
Part II : Studio Test, has 50 marks which are Based on Design Conceptualization and Theme Sketches, Use of Material towards Concept in 3D and Concept Write-Up. Time available to solve them is 90 mins.
Part III : Presenting Portfolio Or Personal Interview by the panel is of 20 mins for every candidate.
How To Prepare For VUNET 2022?
- Give more time to difficult topics I will recommend you all to revise difficult topics as many times as you can and keep on solving their MCQs.
- Make a study plan I will recommend you to make a study plan of only 24 hours, but a time table for time until VUNET 2022.
- Mark important topics keep on marking important topics, for last week revision before VUNET 2022.
- Meditate Daily I recommend you all to meditate on daily basis, to keep yourself stress free and keep your focus and concentration ability on point.
- Practice Tests I will recommend LLB aspiring students to give CLAT mock tests, B. Tech aspiring students to give JEE mock tests, and likewise for other programs as well for practice.
About VUNET 2022
Vishwakarma University, Pune will conduct VUNET 2022 on 29 January 2022. The eligible candidates can give VUNET 2022, qualified candidates will get admission into the B.Tech, B.Des, LLM, M.Des, LLB, B.Pharma, D.Pharma, BBA and MBA programmes. VUNET 2022 will be organized in the online mode of 2.5 hours in MCQ type 100 questions.
FAQs About VUNET 2022 Syllabus
VUNET 2022 will be conducted in online mode.
Yes, you can give JEE mocks to prepare for VUNET 2022.
Syllabus for LLM aspiring students — English, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning And Legal Aptitude, Current Affairs And General Knowledge
Syllabus for MBA aspiring students — Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, Language Ability, And Business Awareness.
Syllabus fir B.Des in VUNET 2022 is – Visualization and spatial ability, Observation and design sensitivity, Environmental and social awareness, Analytical and logical reasoning, Language and creativity, Design thinking and problem solving and Drawing.
The syllabus for B.Tech in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Language Ability.