VTUEEE 2022 Application Form – The application form for VTUEEE 2022 is available on the official website veltech.edu.in. Candidates can fill the application form and take the test for phase 1 and 2, whichever they prefer. The exam will be held in two phases and the application form is open for both the phases. The phase 1 exam is scheduled to be held on January 23-26, 2022 for slot 1. Slot 2 exam will be held on February 11-14 2022. The Veltech Technical Undergraduate Entrance Examination is a University-level entrance examination conducted annually by Veltech Technical University. Candidates who want to pursue B.tech courses from this University have to go through this common entrance exam. For this they need to fill out the application form through the website by providing various details. Veltech Technical University offers various programs in their B.Tech course, giving students a variety of streams to choose from. Applicants can now apply in both online and offline modes for the year of 2022.
A three hour examination will be conducted in both online (computer-based) as well as offline (pen and paper mode). The application opens in two phases respectively, with each phase having a different fee structure for the candidates applying. Through this article, we guide students about the eligibility, important dates, documents required to apply, how to apply, important FAQs, etc.
VTUEEE 2022 Application Form
Latest – VTUEEE 2022 application form is now available. Candidates can fill the form here.
Overview of VTUEEE 2022 Application Form
|Release Date||December 2021|
|Website where form will be released||Official VTUEEE: veltech.edu.in|
|Login Details||User ID and Password|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Documents Needed to Apply||Email ID, Mobile Number, Parents and Academic Details, Academic Details|
VTUEEE 2022 Application Fees
Annually, VTU asks for a nominal fee from students applying for each application to provide resources for conducting examinations. The fee for each application is ₹950. The fee can be paid in adherence of the following guidelines;
- One can submit the application form via both; online and offline mode.
- Candidates can use UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for online transaction
- Candidates can send in a Demand draft for ₹950/- drawn in favour of “Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology”. The demand draft must contain a requisition letter, which must contain the applicants full address.
VTU EEE 2022 Eligibility
All competitive examinations have some particular eligibility points, which each applying candidate must fulfill. Below given are the details of the general eligibility for giving this entrance exam. It is of utmost importance that each student adheres to these guidelines, if they want to pursue B.tech course in VTU
- Candidates of all nationalities can apply for this programme
- Should have passed 10+2 examinations and should have taken any three of the following subjects;
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Informatics Practices
- Technical Vocational
- Engineering Graphics
- Business Studies
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case the candidates belong to reserved categories) in the above subjects taken together
- Passed minimum of 3 years Diploma with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted
The university also offers suitable bridge courses such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry etc. This is a step taken by the conducting authorities ensures equal opportunity for students coming from diverse background to ensure that the meet the desired learning outcomes of the course.
VTUEEE 2022 Documents Required for Application
There are certain details and documents that you would need at the time of filling the application form so you must have these details ready with you. Some of the documents will have to be uploaded with the application form as well. The below pointers give you the details of the documents required.
Documents to be submitted along with the form
- 10+2 equivalent/ Qualifying examination Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Academic Documents, in adherence of the given board
- Caste/Special Category Certificate issued by MRO or competent authority, if applicable
- Aadhar Card details
Documents/Things needed while filling the form
- Active Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Educational details
- Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, net-banking details
- Parents Details
- Address Details
- Academic Details
VTUEEE 2022 Application Procedure
The candidates can refer to the steps given below to submit their applications for the examinations.
- Step 1: Visit the official website: veltech.edu.in
- Step 2: Reach the first page and fill out the basic details
- Step 3: Fill out personal details asked
- Step 4: Make the payment
- Step 5: Fill out Parents and Address details
- Step 6: Fill out Academic details
- Step 7: Upload the asked documents
- Step 8: Submit the form
VTUEEE 2022 Admit Card
The candidates who successfully register for the exam will be able to download the admit card required for the examination. It is a document of utmost importance as, without this, the candidate will not be allowed to give the entrance test.
The admit card will be released as per the phase and slot selected/allotted to the students by the university.
The Veltech Technical Undergraduate Entrance Examination is a national-level entrance examination conducted annually by Veltech Technical University. It offers students a chance to pursue B.Tech courses in various streams, as we can see below.
The test will be conducted in both online and offline mode, which is a three hour objective type paper consisting of 90 questions. The exam will have three sections;
: with 30 questions in each category. Each correct question will be rewarded with 4 marks, with ¼ (one fourth) marks being deducted for an incorrect option. No deduction for questions not attempted.
FAQs about VTUEEE 2022
When will the VTUEEE application form be released?
The application for VTUEEE 2022 has been released now.
In what mode will the examination be conducted?
The exam will be conducted in both online (Computer Based Test) and offline (Pen and Paper Based Test)
Can the applicants fill out only one option in their application?
No. On the contrary, the students can enter multiple preferences in each application.
Is the amount the same for all categories of students ?
Yes, all the applicants are liable to pay ₹950-/ for all applications submitted.
Is negative marking conducted in these examinations?
Yes, there is negative marking for incorrect options.
Are there any scholarships available for students?
Yes, there are multiple types of scholarships available.
What is the fee structure for the course?
There are multiple fee structures that students can adhere to, given the phase they fill their applications in.