VTUEEE 2021 – Vel Tech has released VTUEEE 2021 result for Phase 2 and Phase 1 exam along with toppers list. Results are also being announced phase-slot wise. VTUEEE is being held in two phases – phase 1, and 2. In each phase there are exam slots. Phase 1 slot 1, 2 exams were held from 20 to 24 February, and 20 to 24 March respectively. Phase 2 slot 1, 2, 3, 4 exam dates was 21-25 April, 12-16 May, 29-31 May, 4-6 June respectively. Last date to apply for phase 2 slot 1, 2, 3, 4 were respectively 18 April, 9 May, 25 May, and 31 May. Get here complete details and latest updates on VTUEEE 2021. This is the institute level engineering entrance exam for admission to B.Tech programs in Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Tamil Nadu.
Exam Dates, Application Form Dates, and Other Dates of VTUEEE 2021
The candidates can check the important events with the schedule from here. There are two phases for exams and admission events in Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology.
|Events||Phase 1||Phase 2|
|Application Form||10 Dec 2020||–|
|Last date to apply for slot 1||17 Feb 2021||18 Apr 2021|
|Last date to apply for slot 2||17 Mar 2021||09 May 2021|
|Last date to apply for slot 3||NA||25 May 2021|
|Last date to apply for slot 4||NA||31 May 2021|
|Exam Date for slot 1||20-24 Feb 2021||21-25 Apr 2021|
|Exam Date for slot 2||20-24 Mar 2021||12-16 May 2021|
|Exam Date for slot 3||NA||29-31 May 2021|
|Exam Date for slot 4||NA||04-06 Jun 2021|
VTUEEE 2021 Result
A rank list prepares based on the total marks secured in the VTUEEE 2021. The test results is available in the website. Check VTUEEE 2021 result here.
An email intimating the rank will be sent to the candidate. The results will not be intimated via post. There is no provision for re-grading or re-totaling. Photocopies of the answer sheets will not be available. Any correspondence in this regard will not be entertained. An email intimating the rank will be sent to the candidate and the results will not be intimated via post. There is no provision for re-grading or re-totaling. Photocopy of the answer sheet will not be provided. Any correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
VTUEEE 2021 Application Form
Application form for VTU Engineering Entrance Exam 2021 is out. Get here.
The candidates can apply online and offline for VTUEEE 2021. The direct link has been provided here on this page to fill the application form. It is important for the candidates to fill the VTUEEE 2021 Application Form before the last date of submission. No entries will be accepted after that. The candidates need to pay online fees for online applications and they can submit the draft for offline application form submission. Registered Candidates will receive an email notification to their registered email id with their application number, password and the link to complete the application form.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay Rs.950/- (non-refundable) amount for VTUEEE Application Form 2021
Mode of Payment –
For Online Mode- Cost of the Application is Rs.950/- (non-refundable). Payment can be done via net banking /Debit card/ Credit card.
For Offline Mode – Candidate can send in a Demand draft for Rs.950/- drawn in favour of “ Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology”, payable at Chennai, to The Head Admission along with a requisition letter containing the full address of the applicant. or
Candidate can purchase the application forms from the Regional Offices of Vel Tech with cash payment of Rs.950/-. Click here for addresses of information center. or
By handing over a DD for Rs.950 /- in person at Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Avadi, Chennai. Please send in the filled Application form only to the Institution Address:
The Head Admissions
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology
No.42, Avadi-Vel Tech Road,
Avadi, Chennai – 600 062, Tamil Nadu, India.
Toll Free Number: 1800 2127 669
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who has not completed 25 years of age as on 1st July of the year in which admission is sought is eligible.
However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Physically Challenged (PC) candidates, the age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Certificate only will be taken as authentic. Age relaxation up to six months may be granted by the Authority of the Institution in specific cases.
For Entrance Test based Admission –
- A pass in +2 (or its equivalent).
- Those appearing for 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in March/April/May 2021 can appear for VTUEEE 2021.
- For the purpose of consideration for award of the Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship, the State or Union Territory from which the candidate has studied and appeared for the qualifying examination (12th standard examination of the State or Central Board) will be taken as the state to which the candidate belongs, even though the nativity of the candidate may be another State or Union Territory.
For Direct Admission –
In addition to the Government norms, candidates who seek admission to B.Tech Degree Programmes should have either completed or appearing for, any one of the following examinations as on March 2020:
- 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by any State Board, Central Board of higher Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi). The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE, New Delhi); National Institute of Open Schooling; Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board / University; High School Certificate Examination of the University of Cambridge or equivalent.
- Eligibility: minimum of 60% marks in MPC/BPC in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination for admission into B.Tech programmes 2021.
For LE based admission –
The candidates who possess the Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent are eligible to apply for admission to the third semester of B.Tech in the branch corresponding to the branch of study.
he candidates who possess the Degree in Science (B.Sc.,) (10+2+3 stream) with Mathematics as a subject at the H.Sc. are eligible to apply for admission to the third semester of B.Tech.
VTUEEE Exam Centers 2021
The candidates can check the exam centers for VTUEEE 2021 Test –
VTUEEE 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The question paper pattern will be similar to the JEE Mains exam The following exam pattern should be followed by the candidates –
- Language of Question Paper – Question Paper will be provided in English Language Only.
- No of Question – The question paper consists of 90 questions
- Duration – Duration of exam is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Questions Sections – There are three parts in the question paper A,B,C consisting of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having 30 questions in each part of equal weightage
- Marking Schemes – Each question is allotted 4(four) marks for correct response.
- Negative Marking – ¼ (one fourth) marks will be deducted for indicating the incorrect response of each question. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for an item in the answer sheet.
- There is only one correct response for each question. Filling up more than one response in any question will be treated as wrong response and marks for wrong response will be deducted.
VTUEEE 2021 Hall Ticket
Admit card for VTU Engineering Entrance Exam 2021 is released. Get here.
The Hall Ticket for VTUEEE 2021 will be sent by post “Under Certificate of Posting (UCP)” to the candidate (including those who applied online) about two weeks before the conduct of the examination. However, the Institution will not be responsible for any consequences that may arise due to loss of Hall Ticket in transit or non-delivery of the same.
VTUEEE 2021 admit card will also be available online for candidates online at veltech.edu.in, it can be downloaded by entering their application number and password generated during registration. it will be the responsibility of the candidate to contact the helpline /write to the Institution in case he/she has not received the Hall Ticket at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the examination. Such requests must be sent to The Head – Admissions (VTUEEE 2021) in order to get the duplicate Hall Ticket or contact 1800 212 7669.
Procedure to be followed in Pen and Paper Test (PPT)
- The examination rooms/halls will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Candidates should take the seat immediately after entering the examination hall. If a candidate does not report on time, he/she is likely to miss some of the general instructions that may be announced in the examination hall.
- Every candidate should produce the Hall Ticket for entry into the examination hall.
- Seating will be allocated to each candidate as per the roll number
- Candidate should report 30 minutes prior to the exam center
- Candidate will not be permitted to leave the hall before 30 minutes of completion of examination
- Candidate is not allowed to carry any Textual material, Calculator, Dock Pen, Slide Rule, Log Table, Electronic Watch with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, or any other device, except the Hall Ticket
- Candidate is advised to bring an exam pad.
- Smoking in the Examination Hall/Room is strictly prohibited.
- Shade your answers using Black Ballpoint pen only
- On receipt of the test booklet the candidate, should fill the required particulars on the cover page of the test booklet with Black Ballpoint Pen only.
- The candidate will be permitted to open the test booklet before 5 minutes of the scheduled start time.
Procedure to be followed in Computer Based Test (CBT)
- This is a real time online examination, where the computers are connected to a server and the encrypt ed examination is conducted via a secured and reliable connection .
- The pattern of this examination will be via multiple choice questions with four options each with only one correct option. The candidate should click on the correct option and submit to proceed to the next question The candidate can navigate freely to the previous questions.
Exemptions from VTUEEE 2021
Student who has secured the first rank in +2 examination conducted by the respective State will be admitted directly into the programme of their choice, subject to eligibility, with full scholarship to the value of 100% of the tuition fee and hostel fee for the entire duration of the programme
Only those who have appeared for VTUEEE 2021 examination and has taken admission in to any of the B.Tech. Programmes, are eligible for Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship.
A candidate who missed the opportunity to appear for VTUEEE 2021 on the scheduled date of examination for any reason whatsoever, including loss of application form/Hall Ticket in transit, re-examination shall not be conducted. The schedule, once announced, will remain unaltered.
Admission Modes in VTU 2021
The candidates can get admission in the Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology with these three procedures –
Through Entrance Test – The candidates will have to appear in the entrance test in order to get admission in the institutes.
Through Direct Admission – There is no entrance examination for direct admission. Candidates can block their seat for admission in Vel Tech by paying Rs.10000/-. Candidates can register by providing the basic information. Kindly keep a scanned copy of all the documents required handy, while filling in the application form. Documents required: Colored passport size photograph & candidate’s signature, uploading size is limited to 100 KB. On successful completion of the form and payment, you can download the payment receipt. All future communications will be done only to the registered email ID.
Application fee can be paid through Net Banking/Credit card/ Debit card & Paytm wallet.
Lateral Entry Admission – Candidate seeking admission at Vel Tech can visit the regional admission office with all their documents. Click here for regional admission office addresses.
Counselling, Seat Allotment and Document Verification for VTUEEE 2021
Counseling for branch allocation for the short-listed candidates based on the merit list. Details regarding Counselling will be available in the Institutions’ website from the day after the declaration of results of VTUEEE 2021.
To take care of possible absentees, the number of qualified candidates is kept more than the number of seats available in the Institution. This will depend upon the candidate’s rank in the examination and the availability of a seat. Details of various branches offered under the B.Tech. Programme in the current year, the total number of seats allocated for each branch, the number of seats already allotted and the number of seats still available will be displayed at the counseling centre for the benefit of candidates to make their choice. Based on the availability, the candidate will be allotted the branch.
After the counseling for a particular day is over, the number of seats ( branch wise ) still available will be allotted during the consecutive days
VTU 2021 Fees Structure
Candidates who appear for VTUEEE 2021 Phase I can avail the benefit of 2020 fee structure.
Candidates who appear for VTUEEE 2021 Phase II will adhere to 2021 Revised Fee Structure.
VTU 2021 Scholarship Details
VTUEEE 2021 is a Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination for Scholarship which is conducted by Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology for the award of Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship for four year B.Tech. Degree Programmes of the Institution
Based on the rank obtained in VTUEEE 2021, candidates will get concessions in the form of the Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship. Candidates can avail of the Scholarship calculated based on MPC Aggregate / VTUEEE 2021 ranking whichever is higher. There are more than 300 Scholarships and grants available for the Institutions students ranging from four years 100% Scholarships on tuition, boarding, and lodging to 10% Concession in tuition fee
100% Scholarship will be awarded to MPC topper from each State Union Territory among admitted Candidates
About Vel Tech
Vel Tech is well-known for its renowned educational practices, which has been recognized and endowed with several awards. The founders of the Institution, Col. Prof. Vel. Dr. R. Rangarajan Chancellor & Founder President and Dr. Sagunthala Rangarajan Foundress President believes in Education for All despite their financial means which will promote and uplift the society. In accord to their vision, Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship scheme was started and has supported students since the inception. Vel Tech has bestowed 9500 scholarships worth approximately Rs. 35 Crores until 2019.Students, Faculty members, and Researchers get the collaborative platform for Academic projects, explore leading best practices and Research work with International Universities. Vel Tech believes that there are no boundaries in the pursuit of knowledge. Through these strategic alliances with International Universities, the standard of education at Vel Tech would be on par with the best in the world.
B.Tech Courses Offered
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering with Specialisation in Computer Aided Infrastructure Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering Specialization in different aspects
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- IT Specialization in Cloud Computing
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechanical Engineering with specializations
Official website: veltech.edu.in.
For getting more information about VTUEEE 2021 Download – Information Brochure
FAQ’s for VTUEEE 2021
The candidates can submit the form in online and offline mode both.
Candidates can block their seat for admission in Vel Tech by paying Rs.10000/-
The candidates need to pay Rs.950/- (non-refundable) amount for VTUEEE Application Form 2021
Exam Centre & Time Slot will be indicated in the hall ticket. Just wait to release them.