VTUEEE 2021 Application Form – The registration for VTUEEE 2021 is over for phase 2. The last date to apply for VTUEEE 2021 phase 2 slot 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 was respectively 18 April, 9 May, 25 May, 31 May, 20 June. Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology has released VTUEEE application form in online mode at veltech.edu.in. in. You can apply from the direct link below. Check complete details for VTUEEE application form 2021 including link, dates, eligibility, how apply here.
VTUEEE 2021 Application Form
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology has released the VTUEEE application form. Direct link to apply is here: Click here to apply for VTUEEE 2021
After applying – Download VTUEEE 2021 admit card here
VTUEEE Application Form 2021 Dates
Check the important events for phase one and phase two exams with the schedule from table –
|Last date to apply for VTUEEE 2021 Phase 1 Slot 1||17 Feb 2021|
|Last date to apply for VTUEEE 2021 Phase 1 Slot 2||17 Mar 2021|
|Last date to apply for VTUEEE 2021 Phase 2 Slot 1||18 Apr 2021|
|Last date to apply for VTUEEE 2021 Phase 2 Slot 2||09 May 2021|
|Last date to apply for VTUEEE 2021 Phase 2 Slot 3||25 May 2021|
|Last date to apply for VTUEEE 2021 Phase 2 Slot 4||31 May 2021|
|Last date to apply for VTUEEE 2021 Phase 2 Slot 5||20 Jun 2021|
|Phase 1 Slot 1 Exam Dates||20 to 24 Feb 2021|
|Phase 1 Slot 2 Exam Dates||20 to 24 Mar 2021|
|Phase 2 Slot 1 Exam Dates||21 to 25 Apr 2021|
|Phase 2 Slot 2 Exam Dates||12 to 16 May 2021|
|Phase 2 Slot 3 Exam Dates||29 to 31 May 2021|
|Phase 2 Slot 4 Exam Dates||04 to 06 Jun 2021|
|Phase 2 Slot 5 Exam Dates||26 to 30 Jun 2021|
VTUEEE 2021 Application Form Fee
Candidates can apply for Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology through online and offline mode both.
For Online Mode- Cost of the Application is Rs.950/- (non-refundable). Payment can be done via net banking /Debit card/ Credit card.
For Offline Mode – Candidate can send in a Demand draft for Rs.950/- drawn in favour of “ Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology”, payable at Chennai, to The Head Admission along with a requisition letter containing the full address of the applicant.
How to Apply for VTUEEE 2021?
Steps To Apply Online
Step-1 – Visit the official website i.e. veltech.edu.in or click on the direct link to apply online that has been provided above.
Step-2 – A new window will open and click on the “Apply for 2021 admission” link.
Step-3 If you are new user then make new registration using name, contact number, email ID, captcha.
Step-4 If you are existing user, then you may simply make a login using application number and password and filling up rest of the details.
Step-5 Make the final submission after doing payment and if you want then take a printout of your applications.
Step-6: In case if someone forget their password, then they can retrieve that by using the online link.
Steps To Apply Offline
Candidate can send in a Demand draft for Rs.950/- drawn in favour of “ Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology”, payable at Chennai, to The Head Admission along with a requisition letter containing the full address of the applicant.
Candidate can purchase the application forms from the Regional Offices of Vel Tech with cash payment of Rs.950/-. Click here for addresses of information center. or
By handing over a DD for Rs.950 /- in person at Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Avadi, Chennai. Please send in the filled Application form only to the Institution Address:
The Head Admissions
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology
No.42, Avadi-Vel Tech Road,
Avadi, Chennai – 600 062, Tamil Nadu, India.
Toll Free Number: 1800 2127 669
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep the login credentials safely. You will need them till the checking of VTUEEE 2021 result.
Guidelines to Fill VTUEEE 2021 Offline Form
- Name of Candidates – Candidate should write his/her name in capital letters as given in Class X certificate. Each letter should be filled in one box as shown below. One box should be left blank between each part of the name and shaded accordingly.
- DOB – Write and shade the appropriate box for the date, month and year of birth as per English calendar and as recorded in the Secondary Education Board. Use numerals 01 to 31 for the date, 01 to 12 for the month and 4 digits for the year of birth as shown below. e.g. for 3rd October, 1991
- Mother Tongue – Enter the appropriate code in the box and shade the box in the application form
- State/UT – Enter the appropriate code in the box and shade the box in the application form
- Fill center code and postal address. Your address must not overflow this box
- Photograph – Affix one recent good quality colour photograph with white background taken not more than two months earlier, in the space allotted for this in the Application Form. Do not wear cap or goggles. Wear formal dress (No Sports dress/ TShirt/ casuals etc.,) Spectacles if being used regularly are allowed. Polaroid photos are not acceptable. The photograph should be firmly affixed to the application form with gum or fevicol. In addition, attach one more photograph with your Application No. and Name on the back side. Photograph should not be larger than the space provided in the box for pasting it.
- Signature – Sign using a Black ball-point pen, within the box provided. Your signature must not overflow or touch the border of the box. Your signature establishes your identity
- Fill Guardian name and course details.
- Fill up the rest of the desired details and complete check box.
- Declaration – The parent/guardian and the applicant must sign and fill-in the place with date.
Points to Remember while Filling VTUEEE 2021 Application Form
- Read and understand the instructions before filling in the Application Form.
- Use a black ballpoint pen to write and to shade the appropriate boxes.
- Use CAPITAL LETTERS only.
- Affix a recent high-resolution color photograph in the space provided.
- Do not get the photograph attested.
- Write your complete postal address clearly and legibly to which communication has to be sent.
- Enter your correct Mobile Number / Landline Number with your STD code.
- Mention you’re correct e-mail address.
- Sign in the space provided below the photograph and in the declaration form.
- Parent / Guardian should sign in the declaration form.
- Do not use stapler pins on your application.
- Enter the mode of examination opted for.
- Enter the Exam City Code on the envelope provided.
- Retain a copy of your application.
- Note down your application number for all future references.
VTUEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to qualify the following eligibility criteria in order to make registration or take part in the future admission events –
- A pass in +2 (or its equivalent).
- Those appearing for the 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in March/April/May 2021 can appear for VTUEEE 2021.
- For the purpose of consideration for award of the Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship, the State or Union Territory from which the candidate has studied and appeared for the qualifying examination (12th standard examination of the State or Central Board) will be taken as the state to which the candidate belongs, even though the nativity of the candidate may be another State or Union Territory.
FAQ’s for VTUEEE 2021 Application Form
The candidates can submit the application form in online and offline both modes.
The candidates need to submit the amount of Rs 950/- in order to complete the application form submission.
No, the application form fee is non-refundable.