Vignan VSAT 2021 Admit Card – You can download VSAT Admit Card 2021 here. Also know the date of hall ticket release, and get direct link to do it. Plus, check the steps to download Vignan’s VSAT 2021 admit card. Doing so is important for students who have applied for Vignan Scholastic Admission Test (VSAT 2021). The exam is scheduled to be held from 24th May to 30th May 2021.
Vignan VSAT 2021 Admit Card
Direct link to download admit card of Vignan VSAT 2021 will be available as soon as it is released.
Only those who have submitted their VSAT 2021 application form can download the hall ticket.
The university will allow such candidates to get the login by entering the application form number, date of birth and password. Not sure, but the university may send the admit cards to candidates by courier and speed post, as they got the same last year.
The candidates who submitted an application form and fee successfully but not getting the admit card online or by post, have to immediately contact the university concerned person.
Vignan VSAT Admit Card 2021 Dates
|Online Application Form releasing Date||19 Feb 2021|
|VSAT Application Form end Date||Last week of April 2021|
|VSAT 2021 Admit Card issuance Date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Vignan VSAT 2021 Exam Dates||24th May – 30th May 2021|
|VSAT Exam Slot||Slot 1 – 08.00 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.Slot 2 – 11.00 A.M. to 01.30 P.M.Slot 3 – 02.30 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.|
|VSAT Result releasing Date||1st week of June 2021|
|Counselling for shortlisted candidates for admission||June 2021 at (Venue):Vignan’s Deemed to be UniversityVadlamudi, Guntur– 522213 (AP)Ph: +91 8632344777/ 78Toll-Free: 1800-425-2529|
Duplicate VSAT 2021 Hall Ticket
If any candidate does not get the VSAT hall ticket one week before the date of examination, he/she must report to the admission representative (Dean Admission) regarding the same. The university will issue a duplicate admit card to the candidate.
If any candidate does not get the VSAT hall ticket one day before the date of examination, he/she must meet the university representative at the exam centre one day before the exam with a copy of the filled application form, fee proof and 2 self-attested passport size photographs.
The concerned person will issue the duplicate VSAT hall ticket to the candidate. Without the application form number, no will issue the duplicate admit card to the candidate.
Recommended: Download VSAT Syllabus 2021 PDF Here
How to Download Vignan VSAT Admit Card 2021
The VSAT 2021 admit card will be issued to the candidates both online and by post/courier. All shortlisted candidates for the examination will be sent an admit card by the speed post or courier at their correspondence address given in the application form.
NOTE: (Last year the university announced that to send the admit cards to the candidates through speed post/couriers).
Apart from this, candidates can also download the admit card online from the university’s site. The candidates have to follow the steps given below to download the VSAT hall ticket:
- Visit the Official Website of Vignan University (vignan.ac.in).
- Navigate the link for “Download VSAT’ 21 Hall Ticket”.
- Enter the application number or qualifying exam hall ticket number in a specific field.
- Enter the Inter Marks or CGPA in the prescribed field.
- Press on the “Submit” button.
- The VSAT hall ticket will be visible on the screen.
- Now download the hall ticket and take the print out for further use in admission.
Details on Vignan VSAT 2021 Hall TIcket
The list of details that will be mentioned on the VSAT 2021 admit card is given below:
- VSAT 2021 Hall Ticket Number
- VSAT 2021 Application Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Category
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Contact Number
- Address of the Candidate
- Exam Date & Slot Timing
- Exam Centre & Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Rule & Instructions for the Exam
Instructions Mentioned on VSAT Hall TIcket
Candidates must follow the given exam rules and instructions while on the exam. The given instructions will also be mentioned on the VSAT hall ticket:
- Candidates must carry the VSAT admit card to the exam centre.
- Candidates must also carry valid photo ID proof to the exam centre.
- Any editing and tempering in the admit card will not be allowed.
- Candidates must not carry electronic gadgets like calculators, logs, mobiles, etc. to the exam hall.
- Candidates are not required to carry a pen or pencil to the exam hall. All necessities will be provided to the candidates at the exam centre.
- At the exam centre, a live demonstration will be displayed for the candidates about the online exam. Candidates must watch that carefully.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre 30 minutes before the exam scheduled time.
After Downloading VSAT 2021 Hall Ticket
After downloading the VSAT 2021 hall ticket, candidates must keep on their preparation for the exam. Time remains too short in exams after downloading the hall ticket, so candidates should revise the topics they have learnt earlier.
Candidates should also check the details and instructions printed on the admit card and verify the details. They should also adhere to the rules and instructions given on the admit card about the exam.
Candidates must prepare the things that will be required at the exam centre as a photograph, photo ID proof, etc. If it is possible, they must visit the location of their exam centre earlier by the exam date.
VSAT 2021 Admit Card FAQs
A- The admit card will be released 1 or 2 weeks before the exam date.
A- The admit card will be released via online mode and will be sent via post.
A- Immediately contact with the Dean Admission of the University.
A- Application No. or Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No. and Inter marks/CGPA.
A- Vignan University will release the admit card.
Official website: vignan.ac.in.