VOCLET 2021 Application Form – VOCLET 2021 application process was over on August 31, 2021.
Candidates who wish to appear in the WB polytechnic lateral entry exam should fill and submit the application form from webscte.co.in as per schedule. To apply for VOCLET 2021, first do the registration from the link below by filling in basic details. Then fill other details in the form, upload documents, and pay a fee. Get the complete details about VOCLET 2021 application form including the eligibility criteria and the way to fill the online.
VOCLET 2021 Application Form
Direct Link to fill the Application Form: Click here to fill the VOCLET 2021 Application Form – (Over)
VOCLET 2021 Application Form Dates
VOCLET (Vocational Lateral Entry Test) 2021 notification for the application form date and exam date has been released by the WBSCTE. Check the VOCLET 2021 official dates for application form and exam below:
|Starting of Online VOCLET 2021 Application Form||06 May 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||31 Aug 2021|
|Availability of admit card|
|VOCLET 2021 Exam Date|
VOCLET Application Fee:
Candidates need to pay the VOCLET application fee. The application form fee is given below:
|Mode of Payment||Fee|
|Online Application Fee||Rs. 450/- (225/- for Kanyashree Applicants)|
NOTE: As per Kanyashree Scheme, the enrollees will get 50% waiver in application fee, registration fee, and counselling fee. The Kanyashree enrollees will be provided preference in the hostel facility in Govt. polytechnic where the facility is available. For that, the enrollees have to produce the valid original Kanyashree ID card issued by the competent authority of West Bengal.
VOCLET 2021 Online Application Form
The VOCLET Online Application Form is available on the official website at webscte.co.in. To fill the online application form, candidates have to register on the official website.
Candidates have to enter the name, date of birth (in dd/mm/yyyy format), mobile number, and mail ID in the fields in the ‘New Candidate Registration’ window. Candidates can able to fill the application form once they register successfully.
VOCLET 2021 OMR Application Form
This year WBSCTE is not releasing the OMR application form for VOCLET-2021. Candidates need to fill the VOCLET 2021 application form in online mode only.
Documents Required for Filling Application Form
The list of documents required for filling the details in application form is given below:
- Qualification Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Scanned image of recent passport-size photograph
- Scanned image of Signature & Left hand thumb impression
- Email ID & other contact details
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if required), etc.
- Any other Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Kanyashree ID (if applicable)
How to fill VOCLET 2021 Online Application Form?
The online application form filling procedure consists 3 steps as following:
Step-2: Fill Online Application Form
Step-3: Fee Payment and Submission Application Form
Step-1: Online Registration:
- Go to the official website of the council at webscte.co.in.
- Find the link for ‘New Candidate Registration’ and click on it.
- Fill the registration form by entering your name, date of birth, contact number and mail ID, then click on the ‘Register’ button.
- An automatic confirmation mail and SMS containing the application link will be generated and sent to your registered mail ID and mobile number.
- Go to your message box or mail box and confirm the link by clicking on it.
- Note down the application form number / Registration number generated at the end of registration.
Step-2: Fill Details in Online Application Form:
- By clicking on the confirmation link at the end of the first step, the candidates will be redirected to the application form page.
- Now fill the other required personal details like father & mother name, gender, nationality, category, complete address, aadhar card number, exam centre code and other required details.
- Fill the academic details and qualifying exam details in the prescribed fields properly.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport-size photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression as prescribed.
- Click on the ‘Save and Next’ button. Now the candidates will be redirected to the filled application form layout.
- There will be 2 options at the end of this page; 1 is for Edit Application and another is Submit.
- If you find any correction to be needed then click on the ‘Edit Application’ button. Or you can go with the ‘Submit’ button.
Step-3: Fee Payment and Submission of Application:
- Now take the print out of your duly filled-in application form by clicking on the ‘Print’ button.
- Now submit the application form along with the application fee.
- The application validation will be done by the polytechnic authority itself.
- After a few days, candidates can visit the official site by login and check the application validation status.
VOCLET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to satisfy the eligibility norm to appear for the VOCLET entrance test. The eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidates must be an Indian citizens.
- Passed or appeared in the 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- Candidates must have passed the 2 year ITI after Madhyamik or equivalent examination are also eligible.
- ITI trades must be continuous 2 years duration and a single certificate should mention that.
- ITI appearing candidates are not eligible.
- Candidates who have done any vocational course other than WBSCTE (Vocational Division) are not eligible.
- There is no age limit for this examination.
VOCLET 2021 Exam Centers
VOCLET 2021 Exam will be conducted in the following cities.
|South 24 Parganas||11|
|North 24 Parganas||12|
FAQs on VOCLET 2021 Application Form
Ans. VOCLET 2021 application form has released on 06 May 2021. The last date to fill the application form is August 31, 2021.
Ans. The application form has released in online mode at webscte.co.in.
Ans. VOCLET is a state level polytechnic lateral entry test of West Bengal state. It is conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development. Through this entrance test, candidates can get admission direct in 2nd year (lateral entry) of various polytechnic diploma courses in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture.
If you have any queries on VOCLET 2021 application form, then please ask in comments below.