VOCLET 2021 Application Form – WBSCTE will soon release VOCLET application form 2021. Initially, the release date was supposed to be 25th March. However as per the latest notification, WBSCTE was unable to start registration on that date. And now new date for form filling will be announced soon.
Candidates who wish to appear in the WB polytechnic lateral entry exam should fill and submit the application form from webscte.co.in as per schedule. Last date to submit form is 14th June. To apply for VOCLET 2021, first do registration from link below by filling basic details. Then fill other details in the form, upload documents, and pay fee. Get the complete details about VOCLET 2021 application form including the eligibility criteria and the way to fill the online and offline OMR application form.
VOCLET 2021 Application Form
Initially, registration was supposed to start on 25 March.
VOCLET 2021 Application Form Dates
VOCLET (Vocational Lateral Entry Test) 2021 notification for the application form date and exam date has been released by the WBSCTE. Check the VOCLET 2021 official dates for application form and exam below:
|Starting of Online VOCLET 2021 Application Form|
|Last date to submit application form||14 Jun 2021|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of July 2021|
|VOCLET 2021 Exam Date||18 Jul 2021|
VOCLET Application Fee:
Candidates need to pay the VOCLET application fee. The expected application form fee is given below:
|Mode of Payment||Fee|
|OMR/Offline Application Fee||Rs. 500/- (250/- for Kanyashree Applicants)|
|Online Application Fee||Rs. 450/- (225/- for Kanyashree Applicants)|
NOTE: As per Kanyashree Scheme, the enrollees will get 50% waiver in application fee, registration fee, and counselling fee. The Kanyashree enrollees will be provided preference in the hostel facility in Govt. polytechnic where the facility is available. For that, the enrollees have to produce the valid original Kanyashree ID card issued by the competent authority of West Bengal.
VOCLET 2021 Online Application Form
The VOCLET Online Application Form will be available on the official website at webscte.co.in from 25 March. To fill the online application form, candidates will have to register on the official website.
Candidates have to enter the name, date of birth (in dd/mm/yyyy format), mobile number and mail ID in the fields in the ‘New Candidate Registration’ window. Candidates will be able to fill the application form once they register successfully.
VOCLET 2021 OMR Application Form
It is yet to be confirmed whether offline form will be available this time or not. If yes, then the following will apply:
VOCLET Offline (OMR) Application Form can be available along with the information brochure at the polytechnic institutions (listed in the booklet) located in West Bengal state on cash payment of application fee (as mentioned below).
Candidates can purchase the offline OMR application form on all working days except Sunday and Gazetted Holidays (between 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Monday to Friday and between 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturday).
Candidates will be able to submit the OMR application form to any of the polytechnics listed in the booklet on all working days except Sunday and Gazetted Holidays. No testimonials need to be submitted along with the application form. All required documents supporting the details mentioned in the application form need to be produced at the time of counselling.
Documents Required for Filling Application Form
The list of documents required for filling the details in application form is given below:
- Qualification Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Scanned image of passport-size photograph (Max. 40KB)
- Scanned image of Signature & Left hand thumb impression (Max. 20KB)
- Email ID & other contact details
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if required), etc.
- Any other Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Kanyashree ID (if applicable)
How to fill VOCLET 2021 Online Application Form?
The online application form filling procedure consists 3 steps as following:
Step-2: Fill Online Application Form
Step-3: Fee Payment and Submission Application Form
Step-1: Online Registration:
- Go to the official website of the council at webscte.co.in.
- Find the link for ‘New Candidate Registration’ and click on it.
- Fill the registration form by entering your name, date of birth, contact number and mail ID, then click on the ‘Register’ button.
- An automatic confirmation mail and SMS containing the application link will be generated and sent to your registered mail ID and mobile number.
- Go to your message box or mail box and confirm the link by clicking on it.
- Note down the application form number / Registration number generated at the end of registration.
Step-2: Fill Details in Online Application Form:
- By clicking on the confirmation link at the end of the first step, the candidates will be redirected to the application form page.
- Now fill the other required personal details like father & mother name, gender, nationality, category, complete address, aadhar card number, exam centre code and other required details.
- Fill the academic details and qualifying exam details in the prescribed fields properly.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport-size photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression as prescribed.
- Click on the ‘Save and Next’ button. Now the candidates will be redirected to the filled application form layout.
- There will be 2 options at the end of this page; 1 is for Edit Application and another is Submit.
- If you find any correction to be needed then click on the ‘Edit Application’ button. Or you can go with the ‘Submit’ button.
Step-3: Fee Payment and Submission of Application:
- Now take the print out of your duly filled-in application form by clicking on the ‘Print’ button.
- Now submit the application form along with the application fee in cash at any of the designated polytechnic personally for application validation.
- The application validation will be done by the polytechnic authority itself.
- After a few days, candidates can visit the official site by login and check the application validation status.
How to fill VOCLET Offline OMR Application Form
If offline form is available, then the process to fill it will be as follows.
There are only 3 steps while filling the offline application form:
Step-1: Purchase the Application Form
Step-2: Fill OMR Application Form
Step-3: Submit Application Form
Step-1: Purchase the Application Form:
- Purchase the VOCLET 2021 OMR application form & instruction booklet against the application fee from any of the designated polytechnic institutions in the state of West Bengal.
Step-2: Fill OMR Application Form:
- Before filling the OMR application, read the information brochure and the sample OMR application form that will be given by the polytechnics along with the application form.
- There will be some blank columns, squares and ovals for marking the details.
- Candidates need to fill the required details as specified in the information booklet.
- No correction request will be entertained once submitted the application form.
- Candidates from other states can opt for the General category only.
- Candidates can choose two options for the examination zone. The list of exam zone is as below:
- Candidates should paste and color passport size photographs on the specified box.
- Write the application form number and their name on the backside of the photograph before pasting on the application form.
- Candidates and their parents should mark their signatures in a running hand in the specified box.
Step-3: Submit Application Form:
- Submit the duly filled OMR application form at any of the designated polytechnic institutes on any of the working days (from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM).
- No testimonial needs to be submitted along with the application form. All required documents supporting the details mentioned in the application form need to be produced at the time of counselling.
Precautions for Filling the OMR Application Form
- To fill the OMR application form, candidates are suggested to use only Blue or Black ball point pen.
- While writing your name, remember to leave one empty box between the first name, middle name and the last name.
- Corresponding oval against any detail should be darken completely and properly.
- Do not fold or tamper the OMR application form.
- Kanyashree enrollees should write their enrolment number.
- Specify your details only within the space given for the particular.
- Signatures and thumb impression should be done only in the limits of specified boxes.
VOCLET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to satisfy the eligibility norm to appear for the VOCLET entrance test. The eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidates must be an Indian citizens.
- Passed or appeared in the 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- Candidates must have passed the 2 year ITI after Madhyamik or equivalent examination are also eligible.
- ITI trades must be continuous 2 years duration and a single certificate should mention that.
- ITI appearing candidates are not eligible.
- Candidates who have done any vocational course other than WBSCTE (Vocational Division) are not eligible.
- There is no age limit for this examination.
FAQs on VOCLET 2021 Application Form
Ans. VOCLET 2021 application form will be released on 25 March 2021. The last date to fill the application form is 14 June 2021.
Ans. The online application form will be released by online mode at webscte.co.in. For the offline mode, the OMR application form along with the information brochure can be purchased from the polytechnics (designated by WBSCTE) on cash payment of application fee as Rs. 500/- (250/- for Kanyashree Applicants).
Ans. VOCLET is a state level polytechnic lateral entry test of West Bengal state. It is conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development. Through this entrance test, candidates can get admission direct in 2nd year (lateral entry) of various polytechnic diploma courses in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture.
If you have any queries on VOCLET 2021 application form, then please ask in comments below.