VOCLET 2021 Admit Card – The VOCLET admit card 2021 will be released by the WBSCT&VE&SD (West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development). The admit card release date is not announced yet. Whereas, The Vocational Lateral Entry Test (VOCLET 2021) has postponed until further notice. Candidates will be able to download the VOCLET admit card from the official website webscte.co.in. Get the complete details about VOCLET 2021 Admit Card like how to download admit card, exam date, exam centers, etc.
VOCLET 2021 Admit Card
Direct link to download admit card for VOCLET 2021 will be available as per schedule.
Note these important details on admit card
- The council releases the VOCLET admit card 2021 around 2 weeks before the date of the examination.
- VOCLET 2021 hall ticket will contain the name of the candidate, date and time of the examination, exam centre and address, photograph & signature of the candidate and other important details on it.
- In order to download the admit card of VOCLET 2021, from the official website, candidates will have to login by entering the application form number in the field that will be given in the admit card downloading window on the issuance date of admit card.
VOCLET (Vocational Lateral Entry Test) is a state-level lateral entry polytechnic diploma entrance exam of West Bengal state. Through this exam, the candidates will be able to get admission to polytechnic institutions located in West Bengal.
VOCLET Admit Card 2021 Releasing Date
The actual date of issuance of the VOCLET 2021 admit card is not released by the council yet. Get the important dates of VOCLET 2021 below:
|Issuance of VOCLET Admit Card|
|VOCLET 2021 Exam Commencement Date|
How to Download VOCLET 2021 Admit Card?
The authority will release the VOCLET admit card only through the online mode on its official website. Here we are giving the step-by-step downloading procedure of VOCLET 2021 admit card:
- Go to the official website of the council at webscte.co.in.
- On the home page, the link will be given for ‘VOCLET 2021 Admit Card’. Candidates will have to click on the link.
- A window will appear on the screen. Then, select the exam and enter your six-digit application form number in the given field.
- Now enter your name and then click on the blue button specified to “Click Here to Print Admit Card”.
- The VOCLET admit card will visible on your screen. Now take the print out of the admit card.
What If I Forget The Login Details?
Candidates will require only the application form number to download the admit card. Candidates must secure the application form number while filling the application form. The application form number is the unique number allotted separately to each applicant who fills the application form.
If the candidates fill the application form by online mode, then the application form number generates after the successful registration.
If the candidates purchase the offline form, then the application form number will be printed on the information brochure or the application form.
One need to secure the application form number and take the extra print out of the application form for further use in the admission procedure.
If the candidates miss the application form number for any reason, they should visit the official website and find the link for application status and click on that. The window will open on your screen. By entering the required details in the field, candidates will be able to see their application form and get the application form number.
Details on VOCLET Admit Card 2021
On the admit card, Candidates will find some important details and information regarding the entrance test. The candidates should read all particulars given on the admit card.
The admit card will contain following details.
- Name of the authority and examination
- Enrolment number of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Category of the applicant
- Reservation (If any)
- Exam centre name & address
- Photograph & Signature of the candidate
- Important Instructions for the Examination
Error in VOCLET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates should check the details mentioned on the VOCLET admit card. The admit card will contain the important particulars for the candidate and the exam. Candidates should check the vital details like name, DOB, exam centre & address, photograph & signature and category.
If they find any error like misprint or spelling issue, they should report to the council. The council will evaluate the issue and rectify that if necessary.
VOCLET 2021 Exam Centers
VOCLET 2021 Exam will be conducted in the following cities. Applicants are advised to select a second choice of ‘Zone of Examination’ along with the first choice. Please note that any change made by the Council is final and no request for changing exam centers will be entertained under any circumstances.
|South 24 Parganas||11|
|North 24 Parganas||12|
VOCLET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates should adhere to the important instructions that will be printed on the admit card. Besides the personal and examination related details, the given instructions for the exam are also valuable for the candidates.
The candidates may get the rules and regulations to appear in the exam through these instructions. The details are as the following:
- Candidates must carry the downloaded copy of the VOCLET admit card to the exam centre.
- Also, you may need to carry the qualifying exam admit card to the exam centre.
- In addition, carry a valid & original photo ID like Aadhaar Card / Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contain the photograph / Voter Identity Card / Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Bank Passbook which contain the photograph or any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove their identity to the exam centre.
- Moreover, bring a Blue and Black ballpoint pen.
- All candidates must reach the examination centre 30 minutes before the scheduled time of the examination.
- Candidates must listen to the instructions delivered by the exam invigilator carefully at the examination hall.
- Any digital or electronic gadget like calculator, digital watch, tablet, mobile, digital notebook, Bluetooth device, pager, etc is prohibited to carry to the examination centre.
- Rough work or any other type of writing should not be done on the OMR Answer Sheet. Question Paper may be used for the purpose of rough work.
- No candidate should leave the examination hall without handing over his/her OMR Answer Sheet to the on-duty Invigilators.
- Candidates caught in dealing with any violation activity or any unfair means will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
FAQs on VOCLET 2021 Admit Card
Ans: The admit card releases on the webscte.co.in.
Ans: No. The call letters for VOLCET 2021 releases only through online mode.
Ans: The link to download VOLCET admit card releases online. Aspirants have to click on the VOLCET Admit Card button. Now the login page appears on the screen. Enter the application number and exam name.
Ans: The application number is sent to students to the registered email address. If you are unable to find it, then visit the application status section to get the application number back.
Ans: The exam centres are conveyed through the VOLCET admit card only.
Ans. It is as per preference of the candidate. However, make sure that the details are clearly visible.
Ans. You can contact the conducting body in this regard.
Ans. These are available on the VOLCET admit card.
Ans. As per the notification, there is no provision to issue duplicate admit card.
Read the above article to get the details about VOCLET 2021 admit card.
Official website: webscte.co.in