VMOU MET Registration 2022 – Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) will end the VMOU MET 2022 registration on January 31, 2022. Candidates can visit the official website i.e. vmou.ac.in to fill the application form. The mode of application for VMOU MET 2022 is online. The candidates who completed a Bachelor’s Degree can apply for it. Candidates will be needing a valid mobile number and a valid email address. Here in this article, you can find the Dates, Eligibility, how to apply, documents needed to apply, etc.
VMOU MET Registration 2022
Latest – VMOU MET 2022 registration will end on Jan 31, 2022. Click here to apply.
VMOU is still yet to announce the application form for VMOU MET 2022. But we have provided the expected dates of VMOU MET 2022 registration in the below table. This table is based on the information available for the last year.
|Events||Dates for January session||Tentative Dates for July session|
|Application form starts||Jan 2022||4th Week of Mar 2022|
|Application Form ends||31 Jan 2022||2nd week of Aug 2022|
|Exam date||to be announced||4th week of Aug 2022|
VMOU MET 2022 Application Fees
- The Application Fees for VMOU MET 2022 is Rs 1000/-
- It has to be paid in Online mode through E-Mitra KIOSK / E-Mitra, Debit card, Credit card or Net banking.
- The Application fees is non-refundable.
VMOU MET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates wanted to appear for VMOU MET must clear the eligibility criteria. Candidates can refer to the below information for VMOU MET 2022 eligibility criteria.
- Educational Qualification-
- The Candidate must have an undergraduate or post graduate degree from a recognized university.
- They must have passed with 50% aggregate marks in the undergraduate or post graduate degree.
- The Candidates must have 3 years of work experience in Supervisory / Managerial / Professional Experience.
- Or, The candidates must have Accountancy/Company Secretary etc.
- Or, Must have Masters degree in any field.
Documents Required for Application of VMOU MET 2022
- Documents which are to be uploaded with the form
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned Signature
- 10th and 12th marksheet and certificates
- Age Certificate
- Experience Certificate (If Applicable)
- Widow/Divorcee Certificate (If Applicable)
- Ex-serviceman/Kashmir migrant/war widow certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Bank Passbook
2. Documents/things which are needed to fill details in the form
- Working email id
- An active mobile no.
- Educational details
- Aadhar card
- Date of Birth Document
- Credit,debit, or Net banking details
VMOU MET 2022 Image Specifications
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned specification while uploading the signature and photograph. Upload of photos and images in the wrong format could lead to the rejection of the application form.
|Image||JPG or JPEG||100kb|
|Signature||JPG or JPEG||100kb|
|Date of Birth Document||500kb|
- The Photograph should be passport size and a coloured one.
- Both the shoulders and the ears should be visible.
- The Signature should be signed on white paper with black ink pen.
- The face should be clearly visible in the photograph.
- The format should be in JPG/JPEG.
How to apply for VMOU MET 2022
The candidates can refer to the following steps while applying for VMOU MET 2022. This information is based on the data available for last year.
- STEP 1: Visit the official website.
- STEP 2: Click on apply for MBA tab.
- STEP 3: The Application form of VMOU MET will appear on the screen.
- STEP 4: Fill in all the personal details, programme details and Admission details correctly.
- STEP 5: Upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format. Upload self attested copy of 10th standard marksheet, and scanned copy of eligibility document & bank passbook 1st page. Make a single PDF of all eligibility document and bank passbook.
- STEP 6: Pay the application fee using debit card, credit card or net banking facility.
- STEP 7: You can print out the application form.
- STEP 8: Check all the details once more and then click on “Submit” button.
Details to be Filled in VMOU MET 2022 Application Form
The details needed to fill in the application form are-
- Name of the Candidate
- Programe Name
- Regional center name
- Study center name
- Exam city
- Pin code
- Email id
- Phone Number
- Employment status
- Marital status
Form Correction of VMOU MET 2022
It is advised not to make any mistakes while filling the form as the correction cannot be made after submitting the form. In case of any default the candidate needs to contact the official authority and they will suggest what can be done. So, Before submitting the form double-check to avoid any kind of discrepancy.
What to do if you forgot the Login Password?
- Go to the official webiste.
- Click on Log in.
- Click on forgotten password.
- The Candidates can either Search by username or by Email-id.
- The reset password link will be sent to either which one you enter.
- You can now reset your password and login with the new password.
VMOU MET Admit Card 2022
The Candidates who have successfully registered can download their admit card from the official website. It is a very crucial document as the Candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without it. You can download it by-
- Visit the official website
- Click on download permission letter.
- Enter the roll no, date of birth and name.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- You can save it now and take a printout of it.
In the admit card the candidate’s name, photo, roll no, exam venue, date, and time are mentioned and need to be carried with original id proof to the exam hall.
About VMOU MET 2022
VMOU MET 2022 is a Management entrance test that is conducted twice a year that is in July/August and December/January. It has multiple choice questions and has three sections Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, and Numerical Ability. The duration of the exam is 120 minutes. Every correct answer carries one mark and there is no negative marking. It is an offline exam which is a paper-based test.
FAQs about VMOU MET Registration 2022
Yes, you must have 3 years of experience in Supervisory / Managerial / Professional Experience.
The application fee is Rs 1000/- and the payment needs to upload in online mode through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
No changes cannot be made after the submission of the application so you need to fill it correctly.
No, the application form is the same for every category.
No, there is no age limit to apply for VMOU MET.