VMOU B.ED Entrance Exam Date 2022 – Vardhaman Mahavira Open University (VMOU), Kota has released the schedule for its B.Ed Entrance Exams on the its official website – vmou.ac.in. VOMU B.Ed Entrance Application Form would be available from 8 March to 22 April 2022. VMOU B.Ed Admit Card would be released 1 week prior to the test date, around 16 May 2022. VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 would be conducted on 23 May 2022 (from 9 Am to 12 Noon). The detailed schedule of VMOU B.ED Entrance Exam is given below.
VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Date 2022
The official schedule of VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Date 2022 is given below.
|VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Event||Official Dates|
|Availability of VOMU B.Ed Entrance Application Form||8 Mar 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for VOMU B.Ed Entrance Exam||22 Apr 2022|
|VOMU B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card||1 week before the exam ( Expected16 May 2022)|
|VOMU B.Ed Entrance Exam||23 May 2022|
|VOMU B.Ed Entrance Exam Result||Jun 2022|
VOMU B.Ed Entrance Application Form
VOMU B.Ed Entrance Application Form would be available only online from 8 March 2022 and will close on 22 April 2022. VOMU B.Ed Entrance Application Form fees would be INR 100. An aspirant must fulfill the following eligibility in order to be able to apply for VOMU B.Ed Entrance Exam.
- Applicant must have been currently teaching Class 1 to 5 OR Class 1 to 8 at an Government/ Government Recognized School.
- Applicant must have completed B.S.T.C/D.El.Ed. OR any other equivalent 2 year teaching course approved by NCTE.
- Must be graduate (in Art/ Science/ Commerce) with 50% Percent aggregate in graduation OR B.Tech graduate with 55% aggregate.
VMOU B.Ed Entrance Admit Card
VMOU B.Ed Admit card would be available 1 week prior to the test date. Admit Card would be available on the official website of VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam – vmou.ac.in. Admit card would detail the VMOU B.Ed entrance exam center, test date and test timing. VMOU B.Ed Admit Card would also contain the candidate’s photo for verification. Candidates are advised to keep their VMOU B.ED Entrance Exam Admit Card safe even after the examination as it would be required during the counselling process.
VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam
VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam would be conducted on 23 April 2022.
- VMOU B.ED Entrance exam would be conducted in an offline, pen and paper based mode.
- VMOU B.ED Entrance exam would be conducted in both Hindi and English.
- VMOU B.ED Entrance Question paper would consist of MCQ questions. Each question would have 4 options and the candidate would have to fill the correct choice onto the OMR sheet provided to them.
- VMOU B.ED Entrance exam will have 150 Questions in total, divided equally (30 Questions each) into 5 sections – Mental Ability, Teacher Aptitude, General Awareness, Language Proficiency – Hindi, Language Proficiency – English.
- Each correct attempt would be awarded +3 marks. VMOU B.ED Entrance exam has negative marking of (-1)marks.
- The total duration of VMOU B.ED Entrance exam would be 3 hours and the the maximum marks of the exam would be 450.
VMOU B.Ed Result 2022
VMOU B.Ed Results are expected to be declared in June 2022. Results would be available on the official website of VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam – vmou.ac.in. Candidates clearing the cutoffs would be invited for VMOU B.ED Entrance Counselling. For the counselling purpose VMOU B.ED Entrance Merit List would be made, an each candidate mentioned on the list would be contacted via e-mail or SMS regarding the counselling details. The documents required at VMOU B.ED Entrance counselling are given below,
- VMOU B.ED Entrance Exam Admit Card (signed by invigilators during the exam)
- Teaching Experience Certificate (signed by relevant authorities)
- Academic Certificates and marsheets
- Identity Proof (Aadhar, PAN, Voter ID, etc.)
FAQS on VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Dates
VMOU B.ED Entrance Application Form are released on 8 March 2022.
VMOU B.Ed Admit card would be available 1 week prior to the test date. Expected16 May 2022
VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam would be conducted on 23 April 2022
VMOU B.Ed Results are expected to be declared in June 2022