Vignan VSAT 2021 – Vignan’s University (deemed to be) has released VSAT application form 2021. The V-SAT 2021 entrance exam will be held from 24th to 30th May 2021. Tests will be in three slots each day, of 2.5 hours each. V-SAT 2021 is the institute level engineering entrance exam for admission to Vignan’s Foundation For Science, Technology and Research (VFSTR). It is for B.Tech and B.Pharm programs. Know all about Vignan’s V-SAT 2021 date, registration here.
Vignan VSAT 2021
Vignan’s V-SAT 2021 Exam Dates
Vignan’s Foundation For Science, Technology and Research (VFSTR) has announced some key dates for V-SAT 2021. They are as follows.
|Important Events of V-SAT 2021||Dates|
|Issuance of notification and application form||19 Feb 2021|
|Vignan VSAT 2021 exam date||24 to 30 May 2021|
|1||8 AM to 10:30 AM|
|2||11 AM to 1:30 PM|
|3||2:30 PM to 5 PM|
Vignan VSAT 2021 Application Form
Vignan University (deemed to be) has released the Vignan VSAT 2021 application form. Candidates can apply online at vignan.ac.in. The application form is available online, as well as offline. Important details of Vignan VSAT 2021 application form are as follows.
- Vignan VSAT 2021 Application Form is available online at vignan.ac.in.
- In the offline mode, applications can be obtained in person from the following centers: click here to download the list. You need to pay Rs 1200 to get the form.
- You can also download the application form from vignan.ac.in, then fill and submit it with DD .
Application fee is Rs 1200.
Vignan VSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can check the eligibility criteria in details for VSAT 2021 is given below.
- Candidates born on or after 1st July 2000 and a pass in Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks are eligible to appear for the admission test.
- Admission to B.Tech. / B.Pharm programmes will be through Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test, V-SAT an on-line test, conducted by Vignan’s Deemed to be University on all India basis.
- Candidates qualified in AP or TS EAMCET / JEE(Mains) / JEE(Advanced) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the 10+2 / Intermediate examinations are also eligible for admission.
Vignan VSAT 2021 Admit Card
Vignan releases the VSAT 2021 Admit Card on the official website, vignan.ac.in. Candidates need to use their login application number, DOB and password. VSAT Admit card is available online mode only. The admit card contains important details like the name of the candidate, test centre name and address, timings and instructions for the VSAT 2021.
Vignan VSAT 2021 Result
Result will be released as per schedule at vignan.ac.in. Vignan releases the result after the successful completion of VSAT 2021, candidates can check the result in online mode. For checking the result, candidates use their application number or roll number and date of birth on respective credential of site.
Scholarships offered in Vignan University
Vignan’s Deemed to be University offers scholarships to B.Tech, B.Pharm students on the basis of their V-SAT 2021, JEE Main 2021, EAMCET 2021, NEET 2021, CBSE 10+2, and AP/TS Inter marks. The scholarships will be as follows.
|JEE Main Marks||30 marks above qualifying marks||15 marks above qualifying marks||10 marks below qualifying marks||20 marks below qualifying marks|
|EAMCET Rank (AP and TS) MPC||Below 10000||10001-20000||20001-35000||35001-40000|
|EAMCET Rank (AP and TS) BiPC||Below 4000||4001-15000||15001-25000||25001-35000|
|NEET State Rank||Below 10000||10001-15000||15001-25000||25001-35000|
|CBSE +2||Above 450||426-450||401-425||350-400|
|AP / TS Inter Marks||Above 980||965-979||950-964||920-949|
Important notes on scholarship
- Vignan’s will give preference in allotment of scholarship seats to V-SAT’21 qualified candidates.
- In each department, 25% of the total seats in are reserved for scholarships. Out of that 5% seats with 75% scholarship, 10% seats with 50% scholarship and 10% seats with 25% scholarship. (For Example, out of 60 seats, 3 seats with 75% scholarship, 6 seats with 50% scholarship and 6 seats with 25 % scholarship).
- The university will allot scholarship seats in all programmes on the basis of merit, availability of seats and first come first served basis.
- Those who get scholarship will be applicable for four years of study subject to maintaining a minimum of 70% of marks in the preceding year(s) without any backlogs.
- University office : 0863-2344777
- Toll free 1800-425-2529
- Krishna & WG – 9949983666, 9866181233
- Khammam – 9394244999, 9951526483
- Guntur – 8374371993
- Nellore & Ongole – 9014351250
- Vizag & EG – 9885558433, 9701798896
- Rayalaseema – 8686828501, 8099916859
- Telangana – 8790806365, 8886816234
Candidates check the important details such as notification and list of centers for application form, etc. You can download the important documents below the table.
|VSAT 2021 Notification||Check Here|
|VIGNAN’S V-SAT 2021 Application Center||Check Here|