Vignan VSAT 2021 Application Form – Vignan University has released Vignan VSAT application form 2021. The university is inviting online, offline applications from all eligible candidates for admission to B.Tech and B.Pharm courses offered by various colleges of university campus. In order to apply for Vignan VSAT 2021, one can fill the form at vignan.ac.in, or obtain the hard copy of form and submit them after filling. Candidates can read here the complete details about Vignan VSAT 2021 application form, last date, registration process, eligibility criteria and more.
Vignan VSAT 2021 Application Form
Link to apply online: Click here to apply online for Vignan VSAT 2021.
If you want to fill the form offline, then you can also download the form from the same page. After downloading it, print it and submit it after duly filling all details.
Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology and Research (VFSTR) University is commonly known as the Vignan University located in Guntur, the district of Andhra Pradesh. For providing the admissions into B.Tech and B.Pharma courses, Vignan university runs a specific entrance test named as Vignan VSAT (Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test) 2021 entrance test. The university conducts the entrance test once in a year. Although the admission in B.Tech courses is done on the basis of other examinations also like AP EAMCET, TS EAMCET and JEE Mains.
The VSAT 2021 application form fee is Rs. 1200/-.
Important Dates for Vignan VSAT 2021 Registration
Vignan University has announced the schedule for VSAT 2021. The important dates you need to note from here are as follows.
|Availability of Online VSAT 2021 Application Form||19 Feb 2021|
|Availability of Offline VSAT 2021 Application Form||19 Feb 2021|
|Last date to apply||Check website|
|Vignan VSAT 2021 Online Test Dates||24 to 30 May 2021|
How to apply for Vignan VSAT 2021?
Vignan VSAT 2021 application form filling procedure has been started. Candidates can fill the application form for the desired stream in engineering and pharmacy courses.
The application form is available through online and offline mode. Steps to apply online, for those who wish to fill the online application form, and steps to apply offline, for those who wish to do so offline, are explained here.
(1) Apply for VSAT 2021 Online
Candidates can fill the online mode application form by visiting the official site at vignan.ac.in.
- Visit the official website of Vignan University. (vignan.ac.in)
- Search the link for the admission page.
- Click on the link to fill online V-SAT Application form 2021.
- A registration page will open on the screen.
- Fill the name, contact number and date of birth in the fields.
- Press the submit button of the registration form.
- An application ID will be generated for the candidates.
- Note down this application ID for further use.
- Now pay the application fee as Rs. 1200/- to complete the registration.
- The candidates will reach the application form.
- Fill the all required fields of the application form.
- Enter your personal details.
- Enter your academic details.
- Then enter the communication details.
- Choose any 3 courses to apply.
- Choose any two exam centres for the VSAT test.
- Select your exam date and exam time.
- Submit the filled application form and print the confirmation page.
(2) Apply for VSAT 2021 Offline
The offline VSAT 2021 application form can be obtained in two ways: (a) From bank branches, (b) Download from website.
(a) You can get the VSAT 2021 application form from the Indian Banks branches across the Telangana & Andhra Pradesh states and from the Vignan Schools and Offices located at various places in Andhra Pradesh state.
The application form fee can be remitted through the online mode or by the demand draft. The list of Bank Branches and Vignan Schools and Offices is given below:
(b) Candidates should download the VSAT 2021 application from the official website (vignan.ac.in)
Whether you get the form from bank, or from website, after getting it you need to take the following steps.
- Fill the application form carefully and paste a color passport size photograph on it.
- Enter all the required details in the VSAT application form.
- Draw a DD of Rs. 1200/- in favour of VFSTR Application Account, payable at Guntur.
- Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD.
- Send the duly filled application form along with the DD of application fee to the address given below:
Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University)
Vadlamudi, Guntur – 522 213 (A.P)- India
Ph : +91 863 – 2344777 / 78
Toll free No. 1800-425-2529
The Proforma of Vignan VSAT 2021 application form is given below:
Know the course choices for the form:
Know the test centre codes for the form:
B.Tech Programs at Vignan
Agriculture Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, CSE-Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, CSE-Cyber Security, CSE-Computer Science and Business Systems, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Food Technology, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics and Automation, Petroleum Engineering, Textile Technology.
Eligibility Criteria for VSAT 2021
The VSAT 2021 eligibility criteria is as following:
- Candidates must be born on or after the 1st July 2000.
- One must have passed or appeared in the Intermediate or its equivalent class.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying exam with an aggregate of 60% marks.
- Also they must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English in 12th Board.
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2021 are eligible for all the B.Tech and B.Pharma programmes.
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2021 are eligible for B.Tech in- Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Food Technology and B.Pharma Programmes.
VSAT 2021 Notification!
FAQs on Vignan VSAT 2021 Application Form
A- From the official website of Vignan or from the designated centres. List given above.
A- The application form filling process has started.
A- Yes you can get admission by JEE Main/AP or TS EAMCET exam.
A- Candidates must be born on or after 1st July 2000.
A- candidates must have 60% marks in aggregate in 12th exam.
A- This is an online examination.
If you have any queries on Vignan VSAT 2021 application form, then please ask in comments below.