|Details - UPCATET 2021, Application Form, Correction, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus|
UPCATET 2021 – SVPUAT has revised schedule for UPCATET exam 2021. The last date to submit UPCATET application form 2021 is now April 30, 2021, instead of April 15, 2021. Also, candidates can pay fee till May 1, 2021. And application form correction has been postponed to start on May 3, 2021, instead of April 17, 2021. Moreover, exam dates can be revised. As of now, the exam is scheduled to be held on June 16 and 17, 2021. However if there is any change, it will be announced soon.
Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture & Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET) is the state level agriculture entrance exam. It is conducted by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology for admission to Agricultural UG & PG programs at various State Agriculture Universities in UP. This exam is the gateway for admission to UG, PG and PhD programs in state agriculture Universities. Read this article for the complete details of UPCATET 2021 including programs offered, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and more.
The UPCATET exam is conducted by one of the four agricultural universities in Uttar Pradesh on a rotational basis. In 2021, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut is conducting the entrance exam.
UPCATET 2021 Exam Dates
SVPUAT has announced the complete schedule. Check out the important dates related to UPCATET 2021 in the table below.
|Events for UPCATET 2021||Dates|
|Start of online applications||28 Feb 2021|
|Last date to apply online|
|Last date to pay fees online|
|Application Form Correction|
|Admit Card Release||01 Jun 2021|
|UPCATET 2021 Exam Date||16 & 17 Jun 2021|
|Result Declaration||30 Jun 2021|
Best Books for UPCATET 2021 Preparation
List of Programs Offered Through UPCATET 2021
The UPCATET exam is conducted for admission to Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral programs in the four constituent agriculture universities. Candidates can check the list of programs in this section.
|B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture||B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture||B.Sc (Hons) Forestry|
|B.F.Sc||B.V.Sc & A.H||B.Sc (Hons) Home Science/Community Science (Girls Only)|
|B.Tech Biotechnology||B.Tech Agril. Engg.||B.Tech Computer Science & Engg.|
|B.Tech Mech. Engg.||B.Tech Electronic & Comm. Engg.||B.Tech Dairy Technology|
|B.Tech Food Technology|
Post Graduate Programs
|M.Sc Community Science/Home Science||M.Sc Agriculture||M.Sc Horticulture|
|M.Sc Forestry||M.V.Sc||M.Tech Agril. Engg.|
|M.Tech Mech. Engg.||M.Tech/M.Sc Biotechnology||M.F.Sc|
|MBA Agri. Business|
|Ph.D Agriculture||Ph.D Horticulture||Ph.D Forestry|
|Ph.D Forestry||Ph.D Home Science||Ph.D Biotechnology|
|Ph.D Veterinary Science||Ph.D Agricultural Engg.|
UCATET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates intending to apply for admission to various agricultural UG, PG and PhD programs through UCATET 2021 must at first fulfil the eligibility criteria as specified in the latest prospectus. Besides the minimum educational qualification required for admission to each program, candidates must also fulfil the following conditions.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- For admission to B.V.Sc and A.H, candidates must be within the age of 17 to 25 years.
- For other Undergraduate courses, the age of the candidates must be within 16 to 22 years.
- There is no age limit for Post Graduate programs.
- Relaxations on the upper age limit are applicable for candidates belonging to special reserved categories.
Candidates can check the course-specific eligibility criteria for all programs here in this section.
Educational Qualification for UG Programs
|Program||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture||Passed Class 12 in Agri. Sci./PCB/PCM/PCMB|
|B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture||Passed Class 12 in Agri. Sci./PCB/PCM/PCMB|
|B.Sc (Hons) Forestry||Passed Class 12 in Agri. Sci./PCB/PCM/PCMB|
|B.F.Sc.||Passed Class 12 in Agri. Sci./PCB/PCMB|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H.||Passed Class 12 in PCB/PCMB with English as a subject. |
Must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in PCB & English.
The minimum marks are 47.5% for SC/ST candidates.
|B.Sc (Hons) Home Science/Community Science||Passed Class 12 in Arts stream with Home Science as a subject. |
Those who have passed Class 12 in PCB/PCM/PCMB/Agri.Sci. are also eligible.
|B.Tech Biotechnology||Passed Class 12 in Agri. Sci./PCB/PCM/PCMB|
|B.Tech Agril. Engg.||Passed Class 12 in Agril./PCM/PCMB|
|B.Tech Computer Science & Engg.||Passed Class 12 in PCM/PCMB|
|B.Tech Mech. Engg.||Passed Class 12 in PCM/PCMB|
|B.Tech Electronics & Comm. Engg.||Passed Class 12 in PCM/PCMB|
|B.Tech Dairy Technology||Passed Class 12 in Agri. Sci./PCM/PCB/PCMB|
|B.Tech Food Technology||Passed Class 12 in Agri. Sci./PCB/PCM/PCMB|
Educational Qualification for PG Programs
M.Sc Community Science/Home Science
- Applicants must have passed B.V.Sc & A.H.
- Candidates must have secured at least 5.50 CGPA out of 10.
- SC/ST candidates must have secured at least 5 CGPA out of 100.
- Registration with VCI, New Delhi or any State Veterinary Council is mandatory.
M.Tech Agril. Engg/Mech. Engg/M.Tech/M.Sc Biotechnology
Educational Qualification for Ph.D Programs
Ph.D Home Science/Biotechnology
Ph.D Veterinary Science
- Candidates must have passed M.V.Sc in the concerned subject
Ph.D Agricultural Engineering
UPCATET 2021 Application Form
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology has released the UPCATET application form 2021 at the official website i.e. ucatetadmissions.org as per schedule.
There is no other provision for offline application. Eligible candidates have to apply online at the aforementioned website as per schedule. Check out the step by step guidelines for registration, application form fill up, documents upload and payment of application fee here below.
- Visit the website upcatet.admissions.org using any compatible internet browser.
- Click on New Registration.
- Fill up the registration form by entering email ID, mobile number and other details.
- Verify the details & submit the registration form to generate the Registration Number. Candidates must note down the registration number & password at this step.
- Login to the website using the Registration Number & Password.
- Enter requisite details in the online application form correctly & upload scanned copies of latest passport sized photograph, signature and Right thumb impression.
- Proceed to pay the application fee online.
- Check out to submit the application form and generate a orint out of the submitted form for future reference.
Candidates belonging to special reserved categories are eligible for relaxation on the online application fee. The fee can be paid using debit/credit card and/or internet banking. Check out the category-wise application fee amount in the table below.
UPCATET 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The UPCATET 2021 entrance exam is conducted for admission to all UG, PG and Ph.D programs in the four state agricultural universities of Uttar Pradesh. As per the latest prospectus, the subjects based on which the question paper is set, are different for different programs. Candidates can check out the complete details of the exam pattern for admission to all programs in this section.
- UPCATET 2021 is conducted as an offline test on OMR sheets.
- The question paper consist of MCQ type questions only.
- Each correct answer is awarded 3 marks while 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- There are 200 questions in the question paper.
Also Check: UPCATET 2021 Answer Key
Check out course-wise distribution of marks in the paper below.
Know more here – UPCATET Syllabus 2021
UPCATET 2021 Admit Card
In order to appear in the UPCATET 2021 exam, candidates require to produce the admit card at the designated exam centre. The admit card releases at the website upcatetadmissions.org as per schedule before the exam. Candidates can download the admit card by logging in with the Registration Number and Date of Birth.
Candidates must take a note of the following important points regarding the UPCATET 2021 admit card.
- The admit card releases through the official website only. There are no provisions to obtain the admit card through any other means.
- It is mandatory to produce the admit card at the designated exam centre failing which, candidates are not allowed to take the test.
- The UPCATET admit card contains important information regarding the exam schedule, date and exact address of the exam centre. Candidates must report to the centre as per instructions on the admit card.
- Candidates are required to paste their latest photograph on the admit card after printing.
UPCATET 2021 Result
SVPUAT will declare UPCATET result 2021 on 30th June.
The result of UPCATET 2021 releases as per schedule at the official website i.e. upcatetadmissions.org. As per the latest prospectus, the result releases through candidate login. Therefore, candidates are required to download the result by entering their registration number and date of birth. Qualifying candidates are called to appear in the counselling sessions for allocation of the seat in the preferred course.
The result of MBA program also releases through the aforementioned website. However, instead of directly appearing for the counselling based on merit, such candidates are required to appear in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview stages at the respective University. While the GD stage carries a maximum of 150 marks, the Personal Interview carries 50 marks. Candidates are offered seats in the MBA program as per merit of the combined merit list.
UPCATET 2021 Cut Offs
In order to qualify through the UPCATET exam, candidates are required to secure a minimum percentage of marks in the exam. Candidates can check out the minimum marks as per category in the table below.
UPCATET 2021 Counselling
Based on the merit in the UPCATET 2021 exam candidates are called for the counselling session. Admission to the respective programs is offered as per merit in the UPCATET exam subject to the preference of course and availability of seats.
Check out the key steps to follow for appearing in the counselling session below.
- At first, one must register online for the counselling session.
- After registration, candidates have to fill the choice of seat.
- Candidates have to lock their seat subsequently.
- Once the seat allocation is done, candidates have to upload documents for verification of eligibility.
- Candidates have to re-submit the remaining documents for final verification.
- Subsequently, candidates have to deposit the admission fee.
- Provisional allotment letters are issued by the respective University which must be downloaded by candidates from the official website.
- Candidates have to report to the respective University with the provisional allotment letter.
|Prospectus 2021||Click Here|
|Important notice on change of dates (15 Apr)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs on UPCATET 2021
Ans. The exam is conducted for admission to UG, PG and PhD programs offered by the four state agriculture universities in UP.
Ans. Candidates have to apply online at upcatetadmissions.org.
Ans. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology is the conducting body.
Ans. Yes. It is a mandatory admission test for all UG, PG and Doctoral programs.