|Details - UP B.Ed JEE 2021, Application Form, Form Correction, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Cut Off|
Know here How To Apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2021? Lucknow University is accepting UP B.Ed JEE 2021 application form online. Before filling the application form, make sure that you satisfy all the eligibility conditions. UP B.Ed JEE 2021 application process is completely online. The stages of the application process include registration, completing the application form, payment of application fee and taking the printout of the submitted form. Know more about the step-by-step procedure to apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2021 from this page.
Instructions to Keep in Mind Before Filling UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Application Form
UP B.Ed JEE is a pen-paper based test held for admission into B.Ed course at colleges / universities of Uttar Pradesh. The test comprises of 2 papers in total. The candidates can fill UP B.Ed JEE 2021 application form at lkouniv.ac.in. Before filling the application form, there are some instructions that must be kept in mind. Check the details given below.
Keep all the Documents Ready: Applicants willing to appear for UP B.Ed JEE must keep all the documents / details ready before filling its application form. This includes valid mobile number, email id, passport size photograph, scanned image of signature, left and right index fingers impression, qualifying exam mark sheets, photo id proof etc.
Enter the Details Carefully at the Time of Registration: The details entered at the time of registration cannot be edited later. So, please enter the details in the Registration page carefully.
Printout of the Submitted Application Form: Once the application fee has been submitted, take the printout of the completed application form and fee receipt. Keep in the mind that the printout of the submitted application form must not be sent to the university.
You can get direct link to apply here – UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Application Form
How to Apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Application Form?
Check the steps given below to fill UP B.Ed JEE 2021 application form.
Stage 1 – Do UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Registration
- Go to the official website,lkouniv.ac.in and then, click on the Admission tab. Now, click on the ‘UP B.Ed JEE 2021-23’ button.
- Now, click on the ‘Online Form Submission’ button.
- Then, click on the ‘New User Registration’ button and read the instructions carefully.
- Next, click on the ‘I Agree’ button and then click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Now, enter the personal details like name, email id, contact number etc. Click on the ‘Generate OTP’ button after entering the details.
- Then, enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Submit’ button. Now, enter the OTP and click on the ‘Validate OTP’ button. Next, enter the captcha code again and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- The login credentials (user id and password) will be generated after clicking on the register button.
Stage 2 – Fill The UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Online Application Form
- As soon as the registration is done, a new window will open. Here, click on the ‘Edit Application Form’ button blinking at the top of the window.
- Next, provide the remaining personal details like gender, marital status, category etc.
- Then, enter the address / communication details.
- Then, upload the relevant documents and click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button present at the end of the window.
- Next, enter the academic details (10th, 12th, Graduation etc). Marksheets also have to be uploaded while entering the details.
- Then, provide the weightage details (if any).
- Next, select the test cities in the order of preference.
- Read the declaration carefully and check the details entered till now. Edit the details if needed. If not then, enter the Captcha code and click on the ‘submit’ button.
Stage 3 – Payment of application fee and taking the printout of the submitted application form
- Then, pay the application fee.
- At last, take the printout of the completed application form.
Keep form safely till declaration of UP B.Ed JEE 2021 result.
Image Specifications for UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Application Form
The documents and images that have to be uploaded in UP B.Ed JEE 2021 application form have to be in the proper format and size. Check the details given below.
- The format of the images must be JPEG / JPG, whereas the format of the documents like marksheets or other documents can be JPEG / JPG / PDF.
- Size of the photograph must be between 25-50 KB and its dimension must be 35 mm x 45 mm.
- However the size of the signature and left and right-hand index finger impression must be upto 50 KB.
- And the document size of the mark sheets must be upto 1 MB.
- The scanned image of the photograph must be coloured. Also, the candidates must have not worn any dark goggles in the photograph.
Details to be Filled in UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Application Form
The applicants are required to fill the below-given details in UP B.Ed JEE 2021 application form.
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Marital Status
- State Domicile
- Physically Handicapped or not?
- ID proof and its number
- Confirmation about 10th class / 12th class / Graduation details completed from UP or not (if the applicant is domicile of UP)
- Permanent full address
- Town / City
- Pin code
Qualifying Exam Details
- Stream opted for B.Ed
- Name of the board
- Marks obtained
- Maximum marks
- Passing year
- Passed / Appearing
- Name of the university
- Year of passing
- Graduation stream
- Roll number
- Marks obtained
- Maximum marks
Weightage Details (If any)
- Are you a candidate of NSS / NCC
- Have you participates in National / State / Inter-University level sports event?
- Do you need a reservation of freedom fighters?
- Is your father or husband in service or retired from Police / PAC / BSF / SSB / ITBP / CRPF or service in home guards or disabled / dead in such services?
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Application Fee
The applicants can pay the application fee using online payment gateways such as debit card / credit card / net banking. Check the amount given below.
Fee applicable till the last date of submission of form
|GEN / OBC candidates of UP||Rs 1500|
|SC / ST candidates of UP||Rs 750|
|Candidates of other states||Rs 1500|
|GEN / OBC candidates of UP||Rs 1500 + Rs 500 = Rs 2000|
|SC / ST candidates of UP||Rs 750 + Rs 250 = Rs 1000|
|Candidates of other states||Rs 1500 + Rs 500 = Rs 2000|
Keep login details as you will need to download UP B.Ed JEE 2021 admit card.
FAQs on How to Apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2021?
Ans. You can apply at lkouniv.ac.in.
Ans. The last date to apply without late fee is 15 March 2021.
Ans. No, you cannot apply for UP B.Ed JEE via offline mode.
Ans. No, you cannot edit the registration details after they have been submitted.