UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Application Form: Ruhelkhand University will invite candidates to fill UP B.Ed JEE application form 2022. UP B.Ed JEE 2022 registration process is online, via the official website. To take admission in B.Ed course, the candidates must have completed their graduation / post graduation with 50% marks (55% for candidates who had B.E / B.Tech). In order to submit the form, complete the registration process first. Then, enter the details in the form, upload the documents and pay the application fee. Know more about UP B.Ed JEE 2022 application form here such as application fee, process to apply, details to be entered in the form etc.
UP BEd JEE 2022 Application Form
Form would be submitted online only. Application Fee would be Rs 100 (750 for reserved). (as sources)
Apply Here: Link to Register for UP BEd JEE 2022 Application Form would be available here.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||UP B.Ed JEE 2022|
|Conducting Body||Ruhelkhand University|
|Fees||Rs 1000 (500 for reserved)|
|No. of Times Exam is Held||Once a year|
UP BEd JEE Application Form 2022 Dates
Expected dates regarding UP B.Ed JEE 2022 application form given below.
|UP BEd JEE 2022 Application Form||Important dates|
|Registration will starts on||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form without late fees||To be announced|
|Last date to submit form with late fees||To be announced|
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Application Process: Registration >> Entering personal details >> Completing the form >> Payment of Application Fee >> Printout of the submitted form
UP B.Ed Notice for change in Examination Fees
This year authorities have decided to change the examination fees for UP B.Ed. The news comes though a local news paper, snippets of which is provided below.
How to Fill UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Application Form?
This year Ruhelkhand University would conduct UP B.Ed JEE. Check the step-by-step procedure to fill previous year UP B.Ed JEE application form.
1st step: Registration
- Click on the direct link of the application form given above.
- Next, click on the ‘Registration for a new user’ button.
- In the next window, the instructions regarding form filling process will be displayed. Read these instructions carefully and then agree to the declaration given at the end of the page. As shown in the image below, click on the ‘I Agree’ button and then on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Then, enter the personal details and click on the ‘Generate OTP’ button.
- Next, enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Then, validate the OTP. After validating the OTP, enter the captcha again and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- After this, the login credentials are generated and sent at the registered email id and mobile number.
2nd step: Fill the Application Form
- After the registration, a new window will open. Here, click on the ‘Edit Application Form’ button.
- Now, enter the personal details.
- After entering the personal details, provide the communication details.
- Next, upload the documents such as passport size photograph, signature, left and right index finger impression and other documents. Click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button after uploading the documents.
- After uploading the documents, enter the educational details and click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button.
- Next, enter the weightage details. Certificates need to be uploaded too while entering the relevant weightage details.
- Then, select the test centre (5 cities have to be selected).
- Then, check the payment details and read the declaration carefully. Then, click on the ‘I Agree’ button and enter the captcha code. Next, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
3rd step: Pay the Application Fee
- Next check all the particulars in the application form and pay the application fee.
4th step: Take a Printout of the Application Form
- Lastly, take the printout of the submitted application form and fee payment receipt.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Application Fee
Check the expected application fee given below.
Late Fee: If the candidates pay the application fee after the last date, then the late fee will be applicable. Check the amount given below.
|Category||Without late fee||With late fee|
|General and OBC||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1600|
|SC/ST (UP state only)||Rs. 500||Rs 800|
|Other state candidates||Rs. 1000||Rs 1600|
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid using:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
Documents / Details Required to Submit UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Application Form
Given below are the documents / details that must be kept ready by the candidates to fill UP B.Ed JEE application form.
- Valid email id
- Active mobile number
- Alternate mobile number (preferably parent)
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Scanned impression of left and right index fingers
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class marksheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- A valid id proof – for entering number (aadhar card / passport / voter id / driving license)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate
- Certificate for weightages claimed
- Sub-category document (if applicable)
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Application Form Image Specifications
In order to submit UP B.Ed JEE application form, the candidates are required to upload the following documents. Check the format and size of the documents given below.
|Passport size photograph||JPG / JPEG||Max 25-50 KB||35 mm x 45 mm|
|Signature||JPEG / JPG||Max 50 KB||–|
|Left and Right Hand Fingers Impression||JPEG / JPG||Max 50 KB||–|
|10th / 12th / UG marksheet||JPG / JPEG / PDF||1 MB||–|
|Caste Certificate||JPG / JPEG / PDF||1 MB||–|
- Make sure the photograph is coloured and in the proper size
- The photograph must not be clicked with dark goggles
Details to be Entered in UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Application Form
Following details have to be entered while filling UP B.Ed JEE application form.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s email id
- Mobile number
- Marital status
- State Domicile
- 10th passed / 12th passed / Graduation passed from UP or not (if applying as UP Domicile)
- Do you belong to EWS category?
- Id proof
- Id proof number
- Physically Handicapped or not?
- Permanent address
- Alternate email id
- Town / city
- Pin code
- Stream opted for B.Ed
- Board name
- Marks obtained
- Maximum marks
- Year of passing
- Graduation details (Pass / Appearing, Stream of Graduation, Year of Graduation, Name of the university / college, Roll number, Marks obtained, Maximum marks)
- PG details (if any)
Weightage Details (If any)
- Have you participated in any Sports event at National / State / Inter University level?
- Are you candidate of NSS or NCC?
- Do you need reservation of dependents of freedom fighters?
- Are you in active service or immersed or retired defence personnel or son / daughter of such personnel, or related to a disabled or missing or dead defensive personnel as their son / daughter / wife?
- Is your father or husband service in or retired from police or PAC or BSF or SSB or ITBP or CRPF or service in home guards or disabled / dead in such services?
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Exam Centre
UP B.Ed JEE will take place in the following 75 exam centres.
Rest of the exam centres are given below:
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Application Form Correction
While filling UP B.Ed JEE application form, the applicants can make the entries and save the data. If the applicant is unable to fill the form in one sitting, he / she can login again and complete his / her form later. But, applicants are advised to check all the particulars carefully before submitting the application fee.
If there is some error, the changes can be made then and there only. But, once the application fee has been submitted, no changes can be in the registration page made under any circumstances. Also, note that the data entered at the time of registration and category opted cannot be changed at any point of time.
If we go by the information brochure it has been mentioned that if the applicant has made any error while filling the application form, he / she can access UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Application correction window after the 4 days of the last date of the application form submission.
Details that can be edited: Subject opted, Gender, Exam centre choice, Weightage details.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Admit Card
UP B.Ed JEE admit card can be download from the official website, lkouniv.ac.in. The candidates can download the admit card by entering the user id and password.
- The candidates must carry the admit card to the exam centre.
- At the time of the examination, 2 copies of the admit card have to be carried.
- In the admit card, the candidates are required to affix a passport size photograph (same as uploaded during application process). Also, put the signature and both hands index fingers impression.
- UP B.Ed JEE admit card comprises of the details like category, date of birth, exam date, timings of the exam, address of the exam centre etc.
About UP B.Ed JEE 2022
UP B.Ed JEE is an entrance exam conducted for admission into B.Ed courses. The test comprises of 2 papers in total. Each question paper comprises of multiple-choice questions. Both the papers are of 200 marks.
Frequently Asked Questions on UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Application Form
Ans. You can fill UP B.Ed JEE application form online at lkouniv.ac.in.
Ans. Apart from the online mode, you cannot fill and submit the application form.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Ans. It is advised to edit the details in the application form before the payment of the application fee.
Ans. No, the printout of the submitted application form must not be sent to the university.