UKSEE 2021 Result
Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) is expected to announce UKSEE result 2021 in the 2nd week of June 2021. Candidates can check their result at uktech.ac.in. The result is declared in the form of a merit list. It is released in the pdf format. Also, the scorecards are also released at the official website at the candidate’s login. The candidates whose names appear in the merit list are required to participate in the counselling process. The admission is subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria, merit in the Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam, and state reservation policy etc. Check more details about UKSEE 2021 result from this page such as how to check it, details mentioned in the merit list, tie-breaking criteria etc.
It must be noted that the decision of the co-ordination committee in regards to the result shall be final. No requests for the scrutiny of answer sheets are entertained post declaration of result. Check the table given below to know about the important dates regarding UKSEE 2021 exam and result.
|Exam date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of Jun 2021|
Check Result Here: The candidates can check UKSEE 2021 result as per the schedule given above at uktech.ac.in.
Last year, no entrance examination was conducted hence, the result was also not announced. In the year before, the result was declared on 10 June and the exam was conducted on 18 and 19 May.
Compilation of UKSEE 2021 Result
The result for UKSEE 2021 is compiled in the following way:
Raw scores: According to the marking scheme specified by the official authority, the raw scores for UKSEE are determined. Given below is the marking scheme.
- The test is objective in nature which means it comprises of multiple-choice questions
- For each question, only one option is considered to be correct
- More than answer chosen for a question is considered incorrect
- Each question is of 01 mark
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers or multiple-answers
- 0 marks are awarded for un-answered questions / for multiple answers
Merit List: According to the marks / performance of the candidates in UKSEE 2021, the merit list is prepared. The merit list is prepared and released separately for each course.
UKSEE 2021 Tie-Breaking Criteria
If in case two or more candidates obtain same marks in UKSEE 2021, then the following tie-breaking policy shall be followed to resolve the ties:
- Firstly, that candidate shall be placed at higher merit who has less number of incorrect answers
- If the tie still exists, the candidate older in age is given preference
- If there is still a tie, then the marks in the qualifying examinations are taken into account the candidates with higher marks shall be placed higher
How to Check UKSEE 2021 Result?
The result for UKSEE releases in the pdf format. Given below are the steps to check the result.
Step 1: First of all, access the direct link of the result given above and click on it.
Step 2: A new page will open after following the step given above. Here, click on the link of the course in which you appeared.
Step 3: A pdf file will open after click on the relevant link of the course.
Step 4: Now, check the marks and rank mentioned in the pdf.
Step 5: Lastly, save the pdf for future reference.
Note: It must be noted that the result for those candidates shall be cancelled who were using any unfair means while the examination was going on.
How to Download UKSEE 2021 Scorecard?
Along with the rank list for various courses offered via UKSEE, the scorecard is also released. Check the steps given below to download the scorecard.
Step 1: First of all, click on the link given above.
Step 2: Next, click on the link of ‘UKSEE scorecard login’.
Step 3: Then, enter the registration number and date of birth in the login window, just like you did to download the hall ticket.
Step 4: After entering the details, click on the ‘submit’ button.
Step 5: Now, download the scorecard that appears on the screen and take its printout for future reference.
UKSEE 2021 Merit List
The result for UKSEE releases in the form of a merit list. The result basically displays the name of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the counselling process. The merit list is released in the pdf format so no login credentials are needed to check the result. Following details are mentioned in the merit list.
- Course name
- Paper name
- Registration number
- Student’s name
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- Total marks
- Overall rank
- Category rank
UKSEE 2021 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the candidates whose names appear in the merit list are required to take part in the counselling. The candidates can check UKSEE 2021 counselling schedule at uktech.ac.in.
It must be noted that candidates whose results of the qualifying examination is not declared at the time of counselling shall not be eligible for counselling.
Since last year, no entrance was conducted, UKSEE counselling took place in the online mode. Check the UKSEE counselling process given below.
- First of all, the candidates have to register for counselling
- Once the registration is done, the choice filling has to be done
- Next, the seat allotment result is published
- Lastly, the candidates need to report at the allotted institute for the completion of admission process
UKSEE 2021 Seat Reservation
Check the seat reservation criteria given below.
- In Govt. funded seats, the reservation for Uttarakhand candidates shall be done as per Uttarakhand quota rules whereas, for All India seats the reservation shall be applicable according to the Govt. rules.
- For the courses offered by University Departments / Govt. Engineering Colleg s/ Institutes, the intake shall be done as per UKSEE 2021 and the seats shall be reserved as per Uttarakhand govt. rules.
- For the admission in self-financing institutes, the reservation shall be as per norms applicable at the time of counselling.
List of Institutes Accepting Scores of UKSEE 2021
The candidates can check the list of the colleges affiliated to UTU that offer admission as per the scores of UKSEE.
- Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management
- Govt. Institute of Hotel Management
- Jagat Singh Bisht Govt. Institute of Hotel Management
- Kukreja Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- Roorkee Institute of Technology
- COER School of Management
- Birla Institute of Applied Sciences
- Tula’s Institute
- Mahadevi Institute of Technology
- GRD Institute of Management & Technology
- COER School of Management
- Doon Business School
- Beehive College of Management & Technology
About UKSEE 2021
Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) is a state-level entrance examination that is conducted by UTU. It is a pen-paper based test. It is conducted for 9 papers in total. After qualifying UKSEE, the candidates can take admission in B.Pharm, BHMCT, MCA, MBA, B.Tech Lateral Entry etc.
The test is objective in nature and consists of questions as per the subjects chosen by the candidates. The candidates who qualify the entrance test are offered admission in Govt. and private institutes / university department of Uttarakhand.
About Uttarakhand Technical University
Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) is situated in Dehradun. It was established in the year 2005 by the Government of Uttarakhand. The univrsity offers various courses at different levels like UG, PG and Doctorate level in the disciplines like Management, Engineering, Pharmacy, Hotel Management etc.
Some of the courses that are offered at the university are B.Tech, B.Pharm, BHMCT, MBA, MCA, M.pharm etc. The university has 8 constituents and 132 affiliated colleges. The university has affiliations with UGC and AICTE.
FAQs for UKSEE 2021 Result
Ans. No, you cannot check UKSEE 2021 result through the offline mode. The result has to be checked only through the online mode.
Ans. You can UKSEE 2021 result at uktech.ac.in.
Ans. Yes UTU publishes the scorecard on the official website for the candidates who qualify UKSEE 2021.
Ans. No, after the declaration of the result you cannot apply for the scrutiny the answer sheets. The results compiled by the co-ordination committee will be final.