UCEED 2022 Result – IIT B announces UCEED result online, at uceed.iitb.ac.in. Along with the result, the scorecard is also released. In it, marks and qualifying status is mentioned. To check the result of UCEED 2022, candidates need to enter login id and password. Based on the result, the candidates are granted admission in UCEED 2022 participating institute. The UCEED result is only valid for 1 year. Know more details on UCEED 2022 result from this page.
UCEED 2022 Result
Check Result Here: The link to check the UCEED 2022 result will be available here.
Candidates who had appeared in the exam must keep a track of the UCEED 2022 answer key, result announcement dates. IIT Bombay conducts the UCEED admission process on the allotted dates only. Hence, students can check the tentative dates below.
|UCEED 2022||23 Jan 2022|
|Answer Key of UCEED||25 Jan 2022|
|Announcement of UCEED Result 2022||10 Mar 2022|
|Scorecard||14 Jun 2022|
Overview of UCEED 2022 Result
|Website to check the result||uceed.iitb.ac.in|
|Login credentials required to check the result||Registered email id and password|
|In which format result is decared?||Scorecard|
|Who will be given common merit rank?||All shortlisted candidates will get an All India Rank|
|Details mentioned in the scorecard||Marks in Part A (All sections) and Part B, AIR, Category-wise rank, Total UCEED score|
|Rank list preparation||The rank lists are prepared according to the total marks obtained in UCEED 2022 (Part A and Part B marks combined)|
Highlights of UCEED 2022 Result
- Students can check the result on their official website.
- To check the UCEED Result, the applicants have to use their UCEED 2022 login id and password.
- The result is declared along with the UCEED Scorecard.
- All shortlisted candidates will get a common merit rank (All India Rank). Thus, applicants who have been shortlisted are qualified for the next stage of the admission process.
- Obtaining a rank does not guarantee admission into B.Des Programme.
- The responses of the candidates for Part-A of UCEED 2022 will be available for download until the declaration of the result. Downloading of Part-A responses will be disabled once the UCEED results are declared.
How to Check UCEED Result 2022?
Candidates must keep in mind that the results will not be sent through post or mail. Hence, the step by step procedure to check the result is as follows-
1st step: Click on the link available on this page.
2nd step: The link leads to a new portal, which looks as shown below.
3rd step: To access the login, the candidates need to enter the following details as received at the time of UCEED 2022 registration:
- E-mail id
4th step: Once all the details have been entered, the candidates need to click on the blue ‘login’ button.
5th step: Following this, the result of UCEED 2022 is displayed on the screen.
- After checking the result, the candidates should download it and keep a copy of it for future reference.
Details Printed on the UCEED Scorecard / Result
Soon after downloading the result, the applicants must check that all the details are printed correctly.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Scanned Image of candidate’s signature and image.
- Cutoff marks (section-wise)
- Category rank
- Maximum marks
- Overall rank
How to Retrieve the UCEED 2022 Login Credentials?
If in case a candidate has lost his/her login credentials, then he/she can retrieve in the following way-
- Visit the official website
- Then click on the registration portal.
- Select “Forgot Password”
- Enter the registered email id
- Create a new password and save it for future purposes.
Steps to Download UCEED Scorecard 2022
The UCEED Scorecard is valid for one year from the date of the declaration of the result. The authorities will check the scorecard and result details at the time of counselling. So, the steps to download the scorecard are the same as that for downloading UCEED 2022 admit card, and are as follows-
- Visit the official website of the UCEED
- Then click on “Download Scorecard”
- Enter the registered email id and password.
- The scorecard is then displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and download.
UCEED Exam 2022 Evaluation Process
The Part-A of the exam is computer-based, hence there is no requirement of evaluation. Whereas, Part-B of the question paper carries only one question. This will be manually evaluated by the examiners. There is no process of revaluation for UCEED.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on marks scored in Part-A.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved categories shall have to fulfil a relaxed cut-off mark.
- Part-B paper of those candidates who do not get shortlisted, shall not be evaluated further.
- All the shortlisted candidates will get a rank.
- The evaluation of Part-B is done manually.
UCEED 2022 Rank Lists
Applicants who have been shortlisted in the exam will get a rank. The rank determines the qualification status of the candidates. It is prepared based on the marks secured in UCEED 2022.
If the marks secured by two or more candidates are the same, then tie-breaking criteria is used. The conditions for the procedure is as follows-
- Higher rank is given to the candidates who have secured more marks in Part B.
- If the tie still remains the same, then higher marks obtained in Part-A is given priority.
- If this does not break the tie, then higher rank is given to the candidate who has
obtained higher marks in Part-A’s Section 1.
- If the tie still exists, then candidates will be assigned same rank.
Seat Matrix of UCEED (as per the last year)
Reservation of Seats in IIT Bombay
Indian nationals belonging to certain categories are offered reservation as per the Government Rules.
|Category||Reservation of the seats|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||10|
|Other Backward Classes belonging to the Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||27|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5|
What after UCEED 2022 Result Declaration?
Soon after the declaration of the result, IIT Bombay conducts seat allotment. There will be three rounds of seat allotment. Once the seats are filled, the allocation is closed. Seats will be allotted based on the applicant UCEED rank, category and choice of institutes. The candidates can download the provisional allotment letter from their registered email id. After downloading the letter, the shortlisted candidates have to pay a seat acceptance fee. Thus, the Seat Acceptance Fee is ₹ 60,000 (Rupees Sixty Thousand only) for GEN/EWS/OBC-NCL and ₹ 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) for SC/ST/PwD.
Instructions for UCEED 2022 Seat Allotment
- If the selected candidate does not pay the seat allotment fees before the deadline, then the admission is canceled.
- If an applicant is allotted his/her FIRST choice of institute, then the candidate can either accept or (‘freeze’) the choice. However, if the candidate declines the choice, then he/she will not be allowed to participate in the further rounds.
- If the candidate is allotted in the second, third or fourth choice of institute, the candidate can opt to either ACCEPT (‘freeze’) the choice, or accept with an option to be considered for upward movement (‘float’) the choice.
- If the candidate chooses “Freeze”, then he/she has accepted the offer and does not wish to participate in further rounds.
- If the candidate chooses the ‘float’ option, then it means he/she has accepted the offer. However, if admission to an institute of his/her higher preference is offered, they will accept it. Else, they will continue with the currently accepted institute.
- For candidates who accept an offered seat, the acceptance fee will be adjusted against the institute fees at the time of joining.
- If a candidate has paid the acceptance fee and opts for withdrawal after the first round or before the announcement of the third round will get a refund of ₹ 5000 (Rupees five thousand only). Refund after the third round announcement is not acceptable.
- Students have no option to withdraw an accepted or allotted seat after the announcement of the last round.
Institutes Associated with UCEED 2022 Admissions
The following institutions are associated in the admission process of UCEED. Thus, the list of the participating institutions are as follows-
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
- Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, and Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur.
UCEED 2022 Result- FAQs
Ans- The UCEED results will be announced in the month of March.
Ans- IIT Bombay is responsible for declaring UCEED results.
Ans- Candidates have to provide their login credentials such as email id and password to check the result.
Ans- TheSeat Acceptance Fee is ₹ 60,000 (Rupees Sixty Thousand only) for GEN/EWS/OBC-NCL and ₹ 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) for SC/ST/PwD. This has to be paid after receiving the provisional allotment letter.
Ans – The score of UCEED 2022 is accepted by the four Participating Institutes – IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad and IIITDM Jabalpur. Other well known institutes also accept UCEED 2022 score for admission. These colleges do not participate in the Joint Counselling held by only the participating institutes. Candidates have to apply for admission/ counselling separately to each of them.
Ans – It refers to your Rank among all the students who have qualified the UCEED 2022. It is not used in admissions, it is just mentioned to give you an idea about where you stand. Only the Category Ranks are used for Seat Allotment.
Ans – The minimum qualifying cut off releases after the declaration of the result. If you have secured the minimum qualifying marks then you have passed the UCEED 2022 exam.