UBTER JEEP 2022 Admit Card – Uttarkhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER), will release the admit card for Joint Entrance Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnics (JEEP) 2022 on its official website, ubter.in or ubterjeep.co.in. The exact dates regarding the UBTER JEEP admit card is yet to be announced by the authorities. However, the admit card shall be available 15 days before the entrance exam. The admit card will be issued to them who have successfully submitted their application form. In order to download the UBTER JEEP admit card, applicants will have to use their OMR/registration number, DOB and applocant’s name. The JEEP admit card shall carry candidate’s name, exam date, time, venue address, course applied for, general instruction regarding exam, etc. Check down below to know more about UBTER JEEP 2022 admit card.
UBTER JEEP 2022 Admit Card
Direct Link To Download : The direct Link To Download UBTER JEEP 2022 Admit Card will be available here.
UBTER JEEP 2022 Admit Card Dates
The authorities will announce the important dates related to the admit card on the official website of UBTER. Usually, the admit card of UBTER JEEP releases 15 days before the exam. However, any official announcement regarding it has not been made yet. As soon as it gets announced, we shall update it here. For now, based on the dates of previous year we have provided the tentative dates of UBTER JEEP admit card 2022.
|UBTER JEEP Admit Card 2022 Releases||15 Days Before The Exam|
|UBTER JEEP Exam Date||August 2022|
Steps To Download UBTER JEEP 2022 Admit Card
The UBTER JEEP admit card can be downalod from the official website. Given below are the steps to download the UBTER JEEP admit card:
Step 1: Vist the official website, i.e. ubter.in or ubter.jeep.co.in. You can also click on the direct link that will be provided here.
Step 2: On visiting the official website, you shall be redirected to the login page, where you need to select your group for which you have applied, i.e. E, P, H, T, M, G, A.
Step 3: After you select the group, a window will appear in front of you. Here, two option will be available for you to download the UBTER JEEP admit card, i.e. by entering roll number or by entering registration / OMR number, or your name and date of birth. You van choose any of it as per your choice.
Step 4: By Registration Number OR Name and DOB:
- To fetch the UBTER Admit card by registration number or name and DOB, candidate’s will need to enter the following things in the login page:
Step 5: The other option by which you can get the UBTER JEEP admit card is by entering your roll number.
Step 5: After entering the required information, now click on Search.
Step 6: As you click on search, your admit card shall appear on the screen.
Step 7: Downlaod and print out it and make photocopies for future references, as it might be needed in the admission process.
Details Mentioned in UBTER JEEP 2022 Admit Card
The UBTER JEEP admit card will consist of following information:
- Name of Candidate
- Roll Number
- Reservation Category (if applocable)
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Sub Categeory
- Exam Center venue details
- Candidate’s photo/signature
What To Do In Case Of Discrepency In UBTER JEEP 2022 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, it is very important that candidates once thoroughly review it nad check all the details printed on it. In case, they find any misprinting or discrepancy of information, they should immediately contact the officials regarding it. If they fail to do so, they might not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Thus, it is very important to check nad correct the misprinted information.
The authorities can be contacted through the following mediums:
- ROORKEE (HARIDWAR) OFFICE : SUNEHRA ROAD, KASHIPURI ROORKEE- 247667, TELE FAX: 01332-266370, WEBSITE: http://www.ubter.in
- DEHRADUN OFFICE : JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENTCELL, UPPER AAMWALA, TAPOWAN ROAD DEHRADUN (BEHIND D.G. HEALTH OFFICE), WEBSITE: http://www.irdtuttarakhand.org.in
Things to Carry at Exam Hall
Candidates need to carry the following things with them at the exam center of UBTER JEEP:
- UBTER JEEP 2022 admit card
- Ball Point Pen, as it is a offline exam
- A stationary box of ruler, sharpner, earser, pencil, etc.
- Sanitiser/ Mask
- Water Bottle
- A Valid Id Proof(Adhaar, PAN, Voter Id, etc)
Thing Not to Carry at Exam Hall
The following items cannot be carried to the exam hall:
- Any electronic device
- Mobile Phone/ Tab
- Paper Chits
- Any sharp object like knife.
Important Exam Instructions Related To UBTER JEEP 2022
- It is mandatory to carry UBTER JEEP admit card with them on the day of exam. No entry will be allowed without it.
- Candidates should be careful at the time of choosing the exam centre, as once the exam centre chosen and application from will be submitted, exam center cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Keep the admit card and other important documents , until the exam process is not over, as they might be needed at the time of admission process.
- Keep in mind that if in case the number of students will be less than 100 in the first option exam center choosen by them for entrance exam, then the nearest exam center will be given.
UBTER JEEP 2022 Exam Centre
The UBTER JEEP exam will be conducted at the following exam centre. Check the list of test cities from the table below:
|Name of the test city||Test code|
About UBTER JEEP
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) organizes Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnics (JEEP). JEEP is oragnised to grant admission into engineering, pharmacy, hotel management, etc. The entrance exam is conducted in offline mode, i.e. offline mode. The exam is conducted once in year. The UBTER JEEP is expected to be held in August 2022.
FAQs on UBTER JEEP 2022 Admit Card
Ans. The UBTER JEEP admit card can be downloaded from the official website, ubtejeep.co.in.
Ans. To download the UBTER JEEP candidate needs registration number / OMR number, candidates name, and date of birth or just by entering roll number.
Ans. In case of discrepancy, the candidates should immediately report the issue to the authorities.
Ans. The admit card have to be taken in printed copy of admit card to the exam hall.