TS POLYCET 2022 Application Form – The State Board of Technical Education and Training, is expected to release TS POLYCET application form 2022 in the 4th week of May. The application form can be filled by the candidates who want to pursue Diploma courses in Engineering & Non-Engineering, Agricultural, Animal Husbandry and Fisheries, and 6 Years integrated undergraduate courses. Once the application portal opens, the candidates can fill the application form online at polycetts.nic.in. To submit the application form, the candidates have to fill the details in the application form, upload the relevant documents, and pay the application fee. Check more details about TS POLYCET 2022 application form here such as application fee, steps to apply, important dates etc.
TS POLYCET 2022 Application Form
Apply Online Here – The candidates will be able to fill TS POLYCET 2022 application form as per the schedule from polycetts.nic.in.
TS POLYCET 2022 Application Form Important Dates
The important dates regarding the application process of TS POLYCET 2022 are as follows:
|Registration Opens||4th week of May 2022|
|Registration Last date without fine||4th week of Jun 2022|
|Registration last date with fine||4th week of Jun 2022|
TS POLYCET 2022 Application Form Overview
The following are the key points regarding the application form of TS POLYCET 2022:
|Exam Name||TS POLYCET|
|Conducting Body||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana|
|Application Fee||Rs 400/-|
Rs 250/- (SC/ST Students)
|Fine for Late registration||Rs 100/-|
|Mode of fee payment||Online Payment|
TS Online with cash
TS POLYCET 2022 Application Fee
The candidates who register for this exam have to pay an application fee. During the registration process a gateway for payment where the candidates will have to pay the fees. The application fees to be paid by the candidates are as follows:
|General Category||Rs 400/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs 250/-|
Mode of payment: The candidates may pay using a credit card or UPI or online banking or TS Online with a cash.
Documents Required to Fill TS POLYCET 2022 Application Form
In order to fill TS POLYCET 2022 application form, the candidates are required to have the following documents ready.
- Class 10th hall ticket
- Qualifying exam mark sheets
- Reservation category certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar id details
- Bank documents
How to Apply for TS POLYCET 2022?
The candidates can apply either online or visit the nearest coordinating center. For any queries regarding the offline application, you may contact the principal of the corresponding center. The candidates may follow the below steps to register for TS POLYCET 2022.
- Visit the official website, polycetts.nic.in.
- Next, fill in your details starting from the 10th hall ticket number, year of pass and date of birth.
- Fill your personal details of name, father’s name , date of birth.
- Then, enter the address details.
- After this, choose your preferred exam center and then fill your area code , reservation category and secial category if any.
- Fill your minority details and Aadhar UID Number.
- Next, enter the study details.
- Sign the declaration of physical fitness certificate.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee through the online gateway.
- Save and print your application form for your future references.
Reasons for Rejection of TS POLYCET 2022 Application Form.
The candidature will be rejected under the following conditions. Note that if the form has been rejected the application fee will not be refunded.
- The application form is not complete.i.e it should contain all details, photo signature of canidate and signature of parent
- Candidate has submitted false information
- Candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria
FAQs for TS POLYCET 2022 Application Form
The entrance exam is for admission sought to Diploma courses in Engineering & Non-Engineering in Polytechnics and Agricultural courses, Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Courses, and 6 Years integrated undergraduate courses
The application fee for the general category is Rs 400/- and Rs 250/- for SC/ST students
TS POLYCET 2022 registration portal is expected to open in May 2022.
You can fill TS POLYCET 2022 application form at polycetts.nic.in.