TS PGLCET 2022 – The application form for TS PGLCET 2022 has been released. The candidates can apply from the direct link given below. Apart from the notification, brochure, syllabus and other details for the exam have been released at lawcet.tsche.ac.in. The exam date for TS PGLCET 2022 has been announced. According to the official schedule, the exam will take place on July 22, 2022. This law entrance exam is held for admission into LLM course. Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) is conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. It is a computer-based test. In order to qualify the exam, the candidates need to get the minimum marks. After qualifying the test, the candidates will have to appear for counselling. Check more details about TS PGLCET 2022 from this page such as application form, important dates, eligibility etc.
TS PGLCET 2022
Latest – TS PGLCET 2022 application form is out. Click here to apply.
Latest – TS PGLCET 2022 brochure has been released. Download from here.
Latest – TS PGLCET 2022 syllabus is out. Click here to download.
Latest – TS PGLCET 2022 detailed notification is out. Click here to download.
Latest – TS PGLCET 2022 exam date has been announced. The exam will be held on 22 July 2022. You can check the notice from here.
TS PGLCET Exam Dates
The exam dates for TS PGLCET 2022 are out. Check them from the table given below.
|Notification out on||02 Apr 2022|
|Application Form Starts||06 Apr 2022|
|Last date to apply without a late fee||06 Jun 2022|
|The last date to apply with a late fee of Rs 500/-||26 Jun 2022|
|The last date to apply with a late fee of Rs 1000/-||05 Jul 2022|
|The last date to apply with a late fee of Rs 2000/-||12 Jul 2022|
|Application Form Correction Window||05 – 12 Jul 2022|
|Admit Card||15 Jul 2022|
|TS PGLCET 2022 Exam Date||22 Jul 2022|
|Answer key release date||26 Jul 2022|
|Last date to submit the objections||28 Jul 2022|
|Result Date||to be announced|
TS PGLCET 2022 Overview
The Over-view of TS PGLCET 2022 is as follows –
|Particulars of TS PGLCET 2022||Details|
|Exam Name||TS PGLCET|
|Full-Form||Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Osmania University|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Total Questions||120 Questions|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Mode of Question Paper||English|
|Marks Per Question||1 Mark|
TS PGLCET 2022 Application Form
The candidates can fill the TS PGLCET 2022 Application Form by the following steps –
How to Apply for the Application Form?
- STEP 1: Visit the official website.
- STEP 2: Pay the Registration Fees-
- Click on the tab “Application Fee payment”.
- Fill the information like Name of the candidate, date of birth, mobile number, email id, Course, qualifying exam, Category, Payment type, etc.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- After making the payment click on “Proceed to fill the application form”.
- STEP 3: Fill the details of the candidate – Enter your name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Aadhar card number, state, etc.
- STEP 4: Fill the Address details and the category details – Enter Locality, House number,District, State, Pin code, mobile number, etc. and fill the category details like Minority/Non minority, annual income of parents, etc. and Enter your details of category.
- STEP 5: Fill in all the Qualifying exam details – Enter the details like qualifying exam percentage in it, Year of appearance, etc.
- STEP 6: Enter the details of the test and upload the documents – Enter name of the entrance exam, Medium of test, and upload the photograph and signature.
- STEP 7: Choose Examination center – you can fill any three preferred test centers.
- STEP 8: Submit the TS PGLCET Application Form.
- STEP 9: You can print the Application Form.
TS PGLCET Application Fees:
- TS PGLCET Fees has to be paid online and it is not refundable.
- It can be paid through credit card, debit card, or by net banking.
|Open category and backward classes||Rs. 1000/-|
TS PGLCET Image Specifications:
|Photograph||Up to 50 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||Up to 30 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
- Photograph –
- The photograph should be scanned and it should be of a passport size.
- The format of the photograph should be in JPG/JPEG Format.
- Signature –
- The Signature should be scanned and also signed on white paper with blue/black ink pen.
- It should be clearly visible.
TS PGLCET 2022 Eligibility
The candidates can refer to the following TS PGLCET Eligibility criterion given below
- Only the candidates who have passed with LLB Degree of 3 Years can apply or the candidates who have passed BL Degree of 5 Years degree can also apply.
- The candidates who are giving their final examination of LLB/BL exam can also apply but they must have passed till the time of counseling.
TS PGLCET 2022 Syllabus
The candidates can refer to the TS PGLCET 2022 Syllabus to know the important topics which are given below .
For Jurisprudence –
- Custom Precedent and Legislation
- Rights and Duties – Ownership and Possession
- Schools of Jurisprudence
- Sources of Law,
- Property, Liability
- Legal Sanctions
For Constitutional Law –
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of State Policy,
- Nature of the constitution
- Emergency provisions,
- Amendments to the constitution
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature
- Centre-State Relations
For Public International Law –
- International Law and Municipal Law
- Subjects of International Law
- State Territory,
- Air, Sea and outer space,
- Nationality and Statelessness
- State Jurisdiction, United Nations.
For Mercantile Law –
- General Principles of Contract
For Labour Law –
- Laws relating to Trade Union and Industrial Disputes
For Crimes and Torts –
- TORTS: General principles of Tort
- Defences, Joint liability
- State liability for torts
- Indian Penal Code
- General Principles & General Exceptions
- Consumer Protection Act,1986
IPR and other –
- Environment (Protection) Act, 1986
- Human Rights
- The Protection of Human Rights Act 1993
- Copyright Act, 1957
- Patents Act, 1970
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000
- Right to Information Act 2005
TS PGLCET 2022 Qualifying Marks
The candidates who will qualify for the TS PGLCET 2022 Exam, would be considered for the counseling process. The Qualifying marks criteria is given below –
- Candidates must have have passed TS PGLCET 2022 with at least 25% percentage of marks.
- For the SC/ST candidates there is no fixed percentage.
TS PGLCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates can refer to the TS PGLCET 2022 Exam Pattern given below –
- Total Questions – 120 questions
- Duration of test – 90 minutes
- Type of Questions – Multiple choice Questions
- Mode of Exam – Online
- Medium of Language- English
- Number of Sections- 7 Sections
|Part A||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Part B||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Public International Law||16||16|
|Crimes and Torts||16||16|
|IPR and other laws||16||16|
TS PGLCET 2022 Books
For the Preparation of TS PGLCET 2022 Exam the candidates can refer to the following books mentioned below –
|Books Name||Buying Link|
|CONSTITUTIONAL LAW – I (Questions and Answers with Case Materials) by Prof. Dr. Rega Surya Rao||Click Here|
|Jurisprudence and Legal Theory by Dr. V.D.Mahajan||Click Here|
|Mercantile Law by M.C Kuchal||Click Here|
|Law of Torts by Dr. R.K Bangia||Click Here|
|Studies in Jurisprudence and Legal Theory by N.V. Paranjape||Click Here|
|Public International Law by V.K Ahuja||Click Here|
|The Copyright Act, 1957||Click Here|
|Textbook On Indian Penal Code on K.D. Gaur||Click Here|
|The Constitutional Law of India by Justice H.C.P.Tripathi Dr. J.N.Pandey||Click Here|
|Labour & Industrial Law Manual- Labour Laws||Click Here|
TS PGLCET 2022 Preparation Tips
The candidates can refer to the TS PGLCET 2022 Preparation Tips –
- Be consistent in studying everyday at a proper time and Paying attention to all the sections of the TS PGLCET Exam.
- Study all the syllabus and make a proper scheduled timetable according to it devoting the most amount of time to the section which needs more focus.
- Solve law case studies as they are a important part in the exam.
- Read daily Legal Affairs, the new laws which came into existence, or the recent legal develpments which are taking place.
- Solve Last 10 year TS PGLCET Question papers and after solving it take some time to anaylse the your mistakes and solve those questions again.
- Take mock tests as many as you can to have a good practice.
TS PGLCET 2022 Admit Card
The candidates can download the TS PGLCET 2022 Admit Card by the following steps –
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Download Hall ticket”.
- Enter the login credentials i.e. the TS PGLCET Registration number, Qualifying exam hall ticket number and the Date of Birth.
- Click on “Download Hall ticket”.
- The TS PGLCET 2022 Admit card will appear on your screen.
- The candidates can download it and take a printout of it.
Details needed to get admit card are-
- TS PGLCET Registration number
- Qualifying exam hall ticket number
- Date of Birth.
Details mentioned in the admit Card –
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Timings of the Exam
- Address of exam centre
- Important instructions
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Items which is to be taken with the admit card –
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driver’s License
TS PGLCET 2022 Exam Center
The candidates can refer to the following test centers for giving the exam of TS PGLCET 2022 –
|Hyderabad West and East||Hyderabad Central|
TS PGLCET 2022 Result
The candidates can download the TS PGLCET 2022 Scorecard by the following steps –
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Download Rank Card”.
- Enter the login credentials which is the TS PGLCET 2022 Hall ticket number and the Date of Birth.
- Click on “View Rankcard”.
- The TS PGLCET 2022 Rankcard will be displayed on your screen.
The TS PGLCET Scorecard 2022 will contain the following information –
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Rank obtained
- Section wise score
- Overall Score
TS PGLCET 2022 Counseling
The candidates can refer to the following counseling process –
- Only TS PGLCET 2022 Qualified candidates would be eligible for the counselling process.
- The Qualified candidates have to register themselves and pay the application fees and also upload the scanned documents.
- Candidates would be allotted seats based on their TS PGLCET Rank
- The verification of the documents will also be done during TS PGLCET counselling.
- After the verification of the documents, the candidates will get a ‘Receipt of Certificate’.
About Osmania University
Osmania University is a state university. It is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. The founder of Osmania University is Mir Osman Ali Khan. It has an urban campus. It gives admission into Bachelor of Masters, Engineering, etc. It was founded in 1918.
FAQs About TS PGLCET 2022
The Osmania University conducts the TS PGLCET 2022 Exam.
The duration of the TS PGLCET 2022 Exam is 90 minutes.
The TS PGLCET 2022 Exam is expected to be conducted in third week of August 2022.
The mode of the TS PGLCET 2022 Exam is Online mode.
The type of questions asked in the TS PGLCET 2022 Exam is the Objective type of Questions.
You can download the TS PGLCET 2022 Application form by paying the application fees, filling in all the details, and uploading the scanned documents.
The candidates can download the TS PGLCET 2022 Admit Card from the official website by entering their
One mark is awarded for the right answer and there is no negative marking in the TS PGLCET 2022 Exam.
The total number of Questions in the TS PGLCET 2022 Exam is 120 Questions.
No, there is no negative marking in the TS PGLCET 2022 Exam.
You can download the TS PGLCET 2022 Result by entering your TS PGLCET 2022 Hall ticket number and the Date of Birth.