TS PGLCET 2021 – Application form is available for PGLCET 2021 at lawcet.tsche.ac.in. Last date to submission of form till May 26, 2021. Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad, has conducted Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test, for admission into LLM course. Exam will be held on August 23, 2021. TS PGLCET is a state level law entrance exam. 3 year / 5 years LL.B./B.L. degree holders can apply for the exam. It is a computer based test. Candidates get 120 questions in it, which are to be solved in 90 minutes. The result of TS PGLCET is only valid for one year. Check more details on TS PGLCET 2021, like eligibility, syllabus, exam patter, and more details here.
TS PGLCET 2021 Application Form – Link to Apply
Candidates can only fill the TS PGLCET 2021 application form in online mode. To apply, the first thing that candidates need to do is pay the application fee. Once the fee has been paid, the candidates can login and enter details in the application form.
- Candidates have to enter personal, education, address, and other details.
- Apart from the details, the candidates also need to upload images in the form.
- The images must be uploaded in the prescribed format only.
Application Fee: You need to pay the TS PGLCET 2021 application form fee through online payment mode like debit / credit and net banking facility.
|SC / ST||Rs.800/-|
Important Documents required for TS PGLCET 2021 application form:
- Signature of candidate
- Photograph Passport Size
- Income Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Local Domicile
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12 Marksheet
- LLB Graduation marksheet
Here is an overview of the TS PGLCET 2021 exam:
|Aspect||Details of the exam|
|Exam name||TS PGLCET 2021|
|Full form||Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance|
|Conducting Body||Osmania University Hyderabad, on behalf of TSCHE|
|Purpose||For admission to LL.M. (2 Years P.G. Course)|
|Who can apply||Candidates holding LL.B./B.L. 3/5 Year degree|
|Exam duration||90 minutes|
|Number of questions||120|
|Scheme of exam||Part A – 40 questions on Jurisprudence 20M, Constitutional Law 20M|
Part B – 80 questions on Public International Law 16M, Mercantile Law 16M,
Labour Law 16M, Crimes and Torts 16M, and IPR & Other Law
|Marking Scheme||+1, 0|
Important Dates for TS PGLCET 2021 Exam
|Release of application form||24 Mar 2021|
|Last date to apply (without late fee)||26 May 2021|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration with Late Fee of Rs.250/-||12 Jun 2021|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration with Late Fee of Rs.500/-||22 Jun 2021|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration with Late Fee of Rs.1000/-||01 Jul 2021|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration with Late Fee of Rs.2000/-||10 Jul 2021|
|Application form correction starts from||10 – 20 Jul 2021|
|Admit card shall release on||09 Aug 2021|
|Exam Date for TS PGLCET 2021||23 Aug 2021|
|Release of answer key||26 Aug 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Objections on Key||27 Aug 2021 (till 05 pm)|
|Result will be out on||to be announced|
|Counselling process starts from||to be announced|
TS PGLCET 2021 Exam Date
This year, the TS PGLCET exam will be held on August 23, 2021. Check the previous year exam date is given below the table
|Year||TS PGLCET Exam Date|
TS PGLCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is very important to fulfill eligibility criteria of TS PGLCET 2021. Only the eligible candidates get admission. The eligibility criteria of the exam is as follows:
- The candidate should have completed LL.B./B.L. 3/5 Year degree qualifications.
- If you are appearing for the LLB/BL degree final examinations, then also you can apply. But one has to show the proof of the result at time of counselling.
Nationality and Domicile:
- The student should be an Indian National.
- They should also possess Local / Unreserved status as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
TS PGLCET 2021 Exam Pattern
To crack the exam, candidates need to know TS PGLCET 2021 exam pattern. The pattern of the exam allows candidates to understand how the question paper shall be. The details about exam pattern of TS PGLCET 2021 are as follows:
- TS PGLCET 2021 is a computer based test.
- The duration of exam is 90 minutes.
- In total there are 120 questions in the exam.
- There are 2 parts in the exam.
- Part A has 40 questions on – Jurisprudence and Constitutional Law.
- Part B has 80 questions on – Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Law, Crimes and Torts, and d IPR & Other.
- All the questions in the exam are of MCQ type.
- The exam is only held in English language.
The distribution of question in exam is as follows:
|Sections in Part A||Number of Questions|
|Sections in Part B||Number of Questions|
|Public International Law||16|
|Crimes and Torts||16|
|IPR and other laws||16|
TS PGLCET 2021 Syllabus
Osmania University, Hyderabad, has prescribed the following syllabus for TS PGLCET exam. The syllabus for Part A and B is as follows:
Part A Syllabus
- Schools of Jurisprudence
- Sources of Law,
- Custom Precedent and Legislation
- Rights and Duties
- Ownership and Possession
- Obligation, Property, Liability,
- Legal Sanctions
- Nature of the constitution
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of State Policy,
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature
- Centre-State Relations
- Emergency provisions,
- Amendments to the constitution
Part B Syllabus
Public International Law:
- International Law and Municipal Law
- Subjects of International Law
- State Territory,
- Air, Sea and outer space,
- Nationality and Statelessness
- State Jurisdiction, United Nations.
- General Principles of Contract (Sections. 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872).
- Trade Union Act 1926.
- Industrial Disputes Act 1947
Crimes and Torts:
- Indian Penal Code
- General Principles & General Exceptions
- TORTS: General principles of Tort
- Defences, Joint liability
- State liability for torts
- Consumer Protection Act,1986
IPR and Other laws:
- Copyright Act, 1957
- Patents Act, 1970
- Environment (Protection) Act, 1986
- Human Rights
- The Protection of Human Rights Act 1993
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000
- Right to Information Act 2005
TS PGLCET 2021 Hall Ticket
The TS PGLCET admit card is released at lawcet.tsche.ac.in. It i only released for those candidate who apply online properly for the exam. To download hall ticket, candidates need to enter hall ticket number, date of birth, and registration number. Few crucial things which candidates must know are as follows:
- The hall ticket is a very important document and must be preserved until the end of the admission process.
- It is non-transferable.
- Candidates must reach exam hall as per time mentioned on the hall ticket.
- The admit card is not sent via post or any other medium.
TS PGLCET 2021 Test Centres
Candidates supposed to choose your choice of test centre, while filling the application form. However, it is allotted on the availability of seat and first cum first serve basis.
|Hyderabad West||Hyderabad North|
|Hyderabad Central||Hyderabad East|
TS PGLCET 2021 Answer Key
TS PGLCET 2021 answer key is made available on the lawcet.tsche.ac.in in PDF format. The answer key is of 2 types i.e preliminary and final, candidates can download it without any credentials. If you are unsatisfied with any question / answer in the TS PGLCET preliminary answer key, then candidates can raise objections against it. This can be done by filling an TS PGLCET objection form. While doing so, candidates also have to upload proof along with it.
The objections are then considered. On the basis of the valid objections, the answer key is updated. The updates answer key is the final answer key of TS PGLCET. On the basis of the final answer key, result is determined.
TS PGLCET 2021 Qualification Marks
To qualify the exam, candidates need to score more than minimum qualifying marks. The minimum marks criteria is not applicable for SC / ST candidates.
The required qualifying marks are as follows:
|Category||Percentage||Marks out of 120|
|SC / ST||None||None|
TS PGLCET 2021 Result
The TS PGLCET 2021 Result will be declared as per schedule on the official website
The result is released in the form of a rank card. The can only be downloaded online and is not sent via post or any other medium. Candidates need to enter PGLCET hall ticket number and DOB to download it. The TSPGLCET 2021 rank card consist of details like rank obtained, marks in each subject, roll number, name of candidate. Few thinks to know about the result of TS PGLCET 2021 is as follows:
- In the result, rank of the candidate in the TS PG Law Common Entrance Test is announced.
- The rank is allocated as per the total marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam.
- Only those candidates are allocated rank, who score more than the minimum qualifying marks. However, all SC / ST candidates are allocated rank in the exam, irrespective of the marks.
- If there is a tie, marks obtained in Part A are considered for allocating rank.
- If tie still prevails, then the age factor is considered.
- Rank obtained is only applicable for admission in LL.M. course in the academic ear 2021-22.
- Candidates must note that the request for re-totaling or revaluation is not entertained.
Selected candidates are required to participate in the TS PGLCET 2021 counselling on lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in. First, they need to register with basic details and pay the counselling fee for TS PGLCET. Then, you need to exercise options in order of the preference during choice filling round. At last, the seat allotment result is released. Thereafter, you need to report at the allotted venue for document verification and payment of fee.
You also need to carry the following documents along with you:
- Marks of SSC or equivalent
- Marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- Qualifying Examination Memorandum
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Memorandum
- Migration Certificate
- Study certificates from 1st standard / class to Intermediate / Graduation
- Residence certificate
- Employer Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Latest Integrated community certificate
- Muslim and Christian Minority certificate
Candidates can check more information TS PGLCET from last year’s information brochure.
|Admission Notification||Check Here|
|Instruction Booklet||Check Here|
|Important Date||Check Here|
|Test Zones||Check Here|
|Guidelines to edit the Application Form||Check Here|
|FAQs for Eligibility||Check Here|
FAQs for TS PGLCET 2021
Ans 1. It is conducted in computer based mode.
Ans 2. You can check it by logging in with your mobile number and exam hall ticket number.
Ans 3. It is conducted by TSCHE, Hyderabad.
Official website: lawcet.tsche.ac.in/TSLAWCET.