TS PGECET 2022 Admit Card – The TS PGECET admit card 2022 will release on the official website pgecet.tsche.ac.in. The hall ticket will be available for download on the official website of the authority. Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form will be able to download the admit card of TS PGECET 2022. It is an important document that carries the details of the candidate and examination. Details such as candidate’s name, roll number, application number, exam center, venue details etc. are mentioned on the admit card. It is absolutely important to show the hard copy of the admit card on the exam day. Without the admit card they will not be allowed to take the test. So, in this article applicants can check the complete details of the TS PGECET Hall Ticket. Therefore, go through the details carefully.
TS PGECET 2022 Admit Card
Download Here – Candidates can download the TS PGECET 2022 Admit Card, as per the schedule from pgecet.tsche.ac.in
TS PGECET 2022 Admit Card Dates
Check the important dates for TS PGECET 2022 admit card from the table given below.
|TS PGECET 2022 Admit Card||Dates|
|Release of the admit card||to be announced|
|TS PGECET 2022 exam||29 Jul – 01 Aug 2022|
TS PGECET 2022 Admit Card Overview
|TS PGECET 2022||Details|
|Exam name||Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Who releases admit card?||Osmania University on the behalf of TSCHE|
|Admit card release mode||Online|
|Where is the admit card released?||pgecet.tsche.ac.in|
|Login credentials needed to download the admit card||Registration number, date of birth and exam paper for entrance test|
|Details in the admit card||Candidate’s name, roll number, application number, subject appearing for, venue details, exam timings etc.|
|How to carry the admit card?||Take a print out of it.|
|Documents needed to carry with it?||Valid id proof.|
|Valid id proof||Aadhar card, pan card, passport, driving license etc.|
|Helpline number||040- 27097124|
|Official e-mail id||[email protected]|
Highlights on TS PGECET 2022 Admit Card
- The hall ticket will not be sent by post. The candidates have to download the admit card from the official website – pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- Candidates can download the hall ticket using registration number and password.
- Applicants must keep the hall ticket for future purposes such as document verification or counselling
- Candidates who have submitted incomplete application form will not receive the admit card.
How to Download TS PGECET 2022 Admit Card?
The authority releases the admit card online on the specified dates. So, the steps to download the hall ticket is as follows:
- Step 1: Firstly, visit the official website of TS PGECET – pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- Step 2: Then click on “Download Hall Ticket”.
- Step 3: Enter the registration number, Date of Birth and paper name and click on submit.
- Step 4: The admit card is then displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Check all the details carefully and download the admit card.
Details Printed on TS PGECET 2022 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, candidates must check all the details carefully. So, the details printed on TS PGECET 2022 Admit Card is as follows –
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Application Number
- Subject name
- Reporting time
- Examination date and time
- Test Centre Number
- Venue details
- Exam Instructions
Documents to Carry with TS PGECET 2022 Admit Card
Applicants appearing for the exam must carry the following documents to the exam.
- TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2022
- Valid Identity Proof such as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport, etc.
Things not to carry to the Exam Center
The following items are prohibited to the exam center –
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phone, pagers, bluetooth, etc.
- Food items and water bottles.
- Metallic items and accessories such as har, cap, goggles, belts, etc.
- Stationary items such as pens, pencils, poches, clipboards, etc.
TS PGECET 2022 Exam Centers
The details of the exam centres will be mentioned on the TSCHE 2022 Admit Card. Candidates must check the address and details of the test centre carefully. However, the centres cannot be changed once it is allocated. So, the list of the centres are as follows-
TS PGECET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
Applicants who are appearing for the exam must follow the instructions mentioned on the TS PGECET Hall Ticket pdf.
- Candidates must carry the admit card along with the above-mentioned documents.
- The applicants must report to the exam centre one hour before the exam time.
- Candidates must go through all the instructions printed on the admit card.
- Candidates should take their seat immediately after opening of the Examination hall on their allotted seat.
- If any candidate is found to have changed their room/hall will be considered as unfair. Their candidature will be cancelled.
- No baggage are allowed to the exam.
- The candidate must sign and paste the photograph on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place.
- Applicants cannot leave the exam center before the exam time.
Documents to carry along with TS PGECET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates must carry the following documents to the exam.
- Printed copy of the TS PGECET 2022 admit card.
- Authorised photo identity proof such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID card etc.
- PWD Certificate issued by competent authority (optional).
TS PGECET 2022 Exam Pattern
Aspirants appearing for the exam must be aware of the exam pattern. The details of the TS PGECET exam scheme are as follows-
- The mode of the exam is online, which means the test will be computer-based.
- The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- The time duration of the question paper is two hours.
- The question paper is divided into two sections. – Mathematics and subject chosen.
- A total of 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Each question carries 1 mark. However, there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
TS PGECET 2022 Answer Key
The answer key of TS PGECET Answer Key will be available soon after the completion of the exam. The solution key will carry the details of answers to questions asked in the paper. With the help of the answer key, candidates will be able to evaluate the marks. To check the answer key, the applicant has to visit the official website and provide the required credentials.
FAQs for TS PGECET 2022 Admit Card
Answer- The admit card of TS PGECET will be released in the 1st week of August 2022.
Answer – Osmania University will release the admit card of TS PGECET.
Answer- The TS PGECET admit card is an important document that has to be carried to the exam. The details that are printed on the hall ticket are – name, roll number, exam center, date and time of the exam, father’s name, photograph etc.
Answer – Candidates will require a registration number, date of birth, and subject name to download the hall ticket.
Answer- No, candidates cannot change the exam center after the release of hall ticket.