TS PGECET 2021 Application Form – Online applications for TS PGECET 2021 with late fee of Rs. 500 applicable can be submitted till August 08, 2021. The candidates can apply at pgecet.tsche.ac.in. The direct link to apply is given below. The candidates who want to apply for PG courses like M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharm / M.Arch and Graduate level Pharm D (Post Baccalaureate) can fill TS PGECET 2021 application form. To submit the application form, pay the application fee, enter the details in the form, upload the images and print the filled-in application form. Check more details about TS PGECET 2021 application form here such as process to apply, application fee, details to be entered in the form etc.
TS PGECET Application Form 2021
Latest – TS PGECET 2021 application form last date (with late fee) has been extended till August 08, 2021. Apply from the direct link given below.
Direct Link To Form Correction:
– Click here to edit the TS PGECET 2021 Application Form
Direct Link To Apply Online:
– Click here to fill the TS PGECET 2021 Application Form.
– Click here to pay the TS PGECET 2021 Application Fee.
– Click here to check the payment status of TS PGECET 2021 Application Form.
– Click here to Print Your Filled in TS PGECET 2021 Application Form.
Official Website: pgecet.tsche.ac.in
TS PGECET 2021 Application Form Dates
|TS PGECET 2021||Dates|
|Date of commencement of online applications||12 Mar 2021|
|Last Date for submission of online applications without late fee|
22 Jul 2021
|Last Date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs 500/-||08 Aug 2021|
|Application Form Correction||21 – 23 Jul 2021|
|TS PGECET examination||11 to 14 Aug 2021|
After you apply, you can download hall ticket for TS PGECET 2021 from 05 August 2021.
TS PGECET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates can check the application fee for TS PGECET 2021 from below.
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 500|
Recommended: TS PGECET Previous Year Question Papers
TS PGECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are required to be eligible otherwise their candidature can get cancelled at any stage without prior information. This eligibility details as per last year. Check the required eligibility of TS PGECET 2021 below.
- Candidates are required to be the domicile of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- Candidates must have scored 50% marks (45% marks for SC / ST candidates) in their graduation degree examination along with the required set of subjects as per their preference of course.
Documents Required for TS PGECET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the list for the required documents of TS PGECET 2021 below.
- Receipt form from TS / AP Online Centre
- Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
- Hall Ticket Number of the qualifying degree
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Local Candidate Certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority
- Latest Income Certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority
- Study certificates from Class I to Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent
- Caste Certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority (if required)
- Aadhaar Card
- Photograph of the candidates (to be uploaded)
- Signature of the candidates (to be uploaded)
You will require copies / original of some of these documents after result of TS PGECET 2021 is announced.
Image Specifications for TS PGECET 2021 Application Form
Candidates are required to upload the images in the application form with their proper specifications. Check image specifications of the previous year for TS PGECET application form below.
|Photo of candidates||< 50 KB||jpg, jpeg|
|Signature of candidates||< 30 KB||jpg, jpeg|
How to Apply for TS PGECET 2021?
Candidates can fill the application form for TS PGECET 2021 online. Check steps to apply for TS PGECET 2021 below.
Step 1: Candidates can click on the link available above on this page and it leads them to the official site.
Step 2: Here, candidates can click on the link available for application fee payment as shown in the picture below.
Step 3: Now on the payment window candidates can enter the asked details and click on the proceed to payment button and pay the asked amount of money.
Step 4: After completing the payment, candidates can click on the proceed to fill application button.
Step 5: On a new window the application form appears. Here, candidates can enter all the asked details.
Step 6: Here, candidates are required to upload all the images.
Step 7: Now, candidates can submit the application form and take a print out of it for future references.
Details to Enter in TS PGECET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the list of the details to be entered in the TS PGECET 2021 application form below.
- TS /A P Online Transaction Id. (if required)
- Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking details (if required)
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Exam
- Stream applied for M.Tech and M.Pharm
- Date of Birth
- Birth district
- Birth state
- Hall ticket number of SSC or equivalent examination certificate
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- Income of Parents (Income upto Rs.1.0 lakh or Upto Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- Category details (if required)
- Aadhaar Card details
TS PGECET 2021 Admit Card
After the submission of the application form, candidates can download the hall ticket for TS PGECET online at pgecet.tsche.ac.in. The admit card will be issued from 05 August 2021 to 10 August 2021. Candidates can download and print their TS PGECET 2021 admit card by entering their registration number, date of birth, and test paper name. Candidates must appear for TS PGECET 2021 examination along with their TS PGECET 2021 hall ticket.
TS PGECET 2021
Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is conducted under the supervision of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. Candidates can register for TS PGECET online at pgecet.tsche.ac.in. TS PGECET 2021 is a computer-based test. It is conducted in online mode. It contains a total of 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) based on the TS PGECET syllabus.
Candidates get 1 mark for each correct answer and there is no negative marking in the test. Answer keys are released post exam.
Osmania University is situated in Hyderabad, India. It was founded in the year 1918 by the Nizam of Hyderabad. It is the third oldest university in southern India and it was the first University which got established in the kingdom of Hyderabad. At present, Osmania is a non-profit university that is funded and managed by the government. Admissions into the Bachelor of Engineering, Masters and Doctoral programs in the main campus is on a merit basis, evaluated by national entrance examinations
TS PGECET 2021 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Osmania University has released TS PGECET application form on 12 March 2021.
Ans : Candidates can register for TS PGECET online at pgecet.tsche.ac.in.
Ans : Candidates are not required to upload any certificates in TS PGECET Application Form.
Ans : Registration ID is very important information. It is a very useful in any further correspondence with TS PGECET office.
Ans : Candidates can take a fresh printout of the “Filled In online TS PGECET application form” from the official website by entering suitable details
Ans : Application Fee for TS PGECET is Rs. 1000 for general candidates and Rs. 500 for SC / ST candidates.