TS LAWCET 2021- Check 1st Meeting Press Note Here
TS LAWCET 2021 – TSCHE, Hyderabad has released the press note regarding TS LAWCET 2021 Important Dates and also nominated the Competent Authority to conduct the LAWCET 2021 exam in the month of August. Whereas TS LAWCET Application Form is going to be available from March 24, 2021, and the last date to submit the form without a late fee is May 26, 2021. TS LAWCET exam is conducted for admissions into the 3 Year and 5 Year LL.B. courses for session 2021-22. The Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test is a state-level law entrance exam for 10+2 qualified and graduate candidates. It is a computer based of 90 minutes, which candidates have to solve 120 questions. Know latest news on LAWCET 2021 TS including on exam date, notification, eligibility, application form, syllabus here.
TS LAWCET 2021 Detailed Notification Issue on 24 March
As per this press note, Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad, and Representatives of other universities offering Law courses are nominated by TSCHE to conduct the TS LAWCET exam for admissions into the 3 Year and 5 Year LL.B. courses for session 2021-22. Committee also raised some agenda like Syllabus to be adopted, Test Date, Eligibility Criteria and Regional Center, etc. Check out the complete notice from below image.
TS LAWCET 2021 Exam Date and Other Important Dates
TSCHE is yet to announce the exact exam date. The important dates for TS LAWCET 2021 are as follows.
|TS LAWCET 2021||Dates|
|Release of application form||24 Mar 2021|
|Last Date to apply without late fee||26 May 2021|
|Late Application allowed up to||10 Jul 2021|
|Admit Card Release||20 Jul 2021|
|Exam Date||In the month of Aug 2021|
|Answer Key||To be announced!|
|Result||To be announced!|
|Counselling||To be announced!|
TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2021
The applicants must read and understand the eligibility criteria before applying for the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test.
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- They should validate the Local/Unreserved status requirement of as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institution (Regulation of Admissions) Order, 1974.
For 3 Year LLB Course:
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree (with 10+2+3 pattern) with 45% marks. In case of SC / ST candidates, it is 40% and in case of OBC, it is 42%.
For 5 Year LLB Course:
- The applicant should have secured 45% in with 10+2 pattern with 45%. In case of SC / ST candidates, it is 40% and in case of OBC, it is 42%.
Who is not eligible? – The candidate who has done Class 12, Graduation/Post Graduation through Open Universities are not eligible.
TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form
The conducting body releases the TS LAWCET 2021 application form on the official website i.e lawcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates first need to pay the application fee, via TS / AP Online Center or Debit / Credit Card. Only after paying the application fee, candidates can move on to fill the application form and upload image. The images in the form are to be uploaded in the prescribed format only.
Application Fee: The amount of application fee is non-refundable. the amount of application fee is as follows:
|SC / ST & PH Candidates||Rs.500/-|
Important Documents Required for TS LAWCET Application Form:
- Birth Certificate
- SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Latest Local Candidate Certificate
- Income of Parent Certificate
- Category and Special Category Certificate, if applicable
TS LAWCET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check important topics which must be prepared for TS LAWCET 2021 from the table below.
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||Current Affairs||Law and Aptitude|
|– Indian History|
– Science and Technology
– Basic Level Analytical Reasoning
– Profit and Loss
– Ratio and Proportion
– Simple Interest
– Time, Speed and Distance
– Blood Relations
– GI Tags
– International Events
– Static GK
– Current in News
– Legal Current Affairs
– Indian Penal Code
– Union and its territory
– Citizenship Fundamental Rights
– Prime Minister and Council of Ministers
– Statutory bodies and executive bodies
– Constitutional bodies
TS LAWCET 2021 Exam Pattern
To bag good marks in the TS LAWCET 2021 exam, the applicant must read and understand the exam pattern carefully.
- Mode of Test: The TS LAWCET is held in the computer base mode.
- Duration: The exam duration is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Type of Questions: There are MCQ type of questions / Matching Items.
- Number of Questions: There are 120 questions.
- Medium of Language: The medium of question paper in English, Hindi or Urdu.
Distribution of Question: It is as follows.
|Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
TS LAWCET 2021 Hall Ticket
The conducting body releases the TS LAWCET admit card on the lawcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates need to login with their DOB, Registration Number and Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number to download it. The TS LAWCET admit card comprises of test centre name and address, timings and instructions for exam.
On the exam day, it is important that candidates their hall ticket. Along with it, candidates also need to carry a valid id proof. Without these, candidates are not allowed to take the exam.
TS LAWCET 2021 Answer Key
The TS LAWCET 2021 answer key is released on the official website in PDF format. Candidates can download the same directly along with their respective question paper. There are 2 types of answer key i.e provisional and final answer key for TS LAWCET 2021. First the provisional answer key is released and candidates can challenge it. The submitted challenges are considered and on the basis of it the answer key is updated. The updates version of the TS LAWCET answer key is the final answer key and on the basis of it, result is determined.
TS LAWCET 2021 Result
The conducting body releases the TS LAWCET 2021 result in the form of a rank card. Candidates can download the same by logging in with their hall ticket number and DOB. The rank list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the TS LAWCET examination and fulfillment of eligibility criteria. The candidates from the general category have to attain 35% , to be deemed eligible for admission. There is no such cut off for SC / ST candidate.
How is result prepared?
- For correct answers: 1 marks are allotted
- For incorrect answers: There is no negative marking.
TS LAWCET 2021 Counselling
Qualified candidates have to participate in the TS LAWCET 2021 counselling. It is held in online mode. First, they need to login with their hall ticket number and DOB and register with basic details at lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in. Then, they have to exercise their options with colleges and courses in the order of preference. After doing so, the seat allotment result is prepared and published. At last, the applicants have to appear at the allotted venue for document verification and fee payment. They have to carry these documents in the original format.
- Aadhar Card
- TS LAWCET 2020 rank card.
- TS LAWCET 2020 hall ticket
- Employer certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if any
- PH/NCC/CAP certificates, if applicable
- Transfer certificate
- Income certificate of Parents
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
- Integrated Community Certificate
- Domicile certificate from state authorities
You can check out the participating institutes of TS LAWCET 2021 from the following list.
- Sultan-ul-uloom Law College
- Pendekanti Law College
- Padala Rama Reddy Law College
- Mahatma Gandhi Law College
- Adarsha Law College, Warangal
- K. V. Ranga Reddy Law College
- O. U. Post Graduate College Of Law
- I.F.H.E University of Law
- University of Law, Kakatiay
- Osmania University
For more information about, check TS LAWCET information brochure of last year.
FAQs on TS LAWCET 2021
Ans 1. It is conducted in the CBT mode.
Ans 2. In this case, the fee is forfeited.
Ans 3. Candidates can check the TS LAWCET 2021 application status by entering hall ticket number and mobile number.