|Details - TS LAWCET 2021, Application Form, Correction, Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Question Papers|
TS LAWCET Results 2021 – Osmania University has declared TS LAWCET Results 2021 at lawcet.tsche.ac.in. To check the result, the candidates are required to enter hall ticket number and date of birth. The qualified candidates have to take part in the counselling process, which will start in October 2021. The candidates have to obtain the minimum marks in order to considered as qualified. The rank obtained in Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET 2021) is valid for admission into 3 year / 5 year regular law course in the colleges of Telangana. Know more about TS LAWCET Results 2021 from this page such as the process to check it, details mentioned in it, qualifying marks etc.
TS LAWCET Results 2021
Direct Link to Check Result: Click here to check the TS LAWCET 2021 Result.
TS LAWCET result is compiled in the following way:
Raw marks: The raw marks in the test are calculated according to the marking scheme specified by the university.
- 01 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers
Determination of rank: The candidates shall be ranked in the order of the merit-based on the marks obtained in TS LAWCET 2021.
TS LAWCET Results 2021 Date and Time
TS LAWCET Results 2021 has announced on September 15, 2021. Check the important dates regarding TS LAWCET Results 2021 given below.
|TS LAWCET Results 2021||Dates|
|Exam date||23 Aug 2021|
|Announcement of result||15 Sep 2021 at 4:00 pm|
|Counselling process starts from||Oct 2021|
To be declared as qualified, the candidates appearing for TS LAWCET must get the minimum qualifying marks as specified by the university. There are no minimum qualifying marks for SC and ST candidates. Other candidates have to obtain the following marks:
|Particulars||Minimum marks / percentage|
|Marks out of 120||42|
TS LAWCET Results 2021: Tie-Breaking Criteria
If in case, two or more candidates obtain the same marks in TS LAWCET, then the following tie-breaking criteria is followed:
- Marks in Part C of TS LAWCET shall be considered
- If the tie still persists, then marks in Part B in TS LAWCET shall be considered
- If the tie is still there, then the age of the candidates shall be considered at the time of admission. Senior candidates will be considered for admission.
How to Check TS LAWCET Results 2021?
Check the steps given below to download TS LAWCET 2021 rank card.
1st step: Click on the direct link of the result given above.
2nd step: After following the step given above, a login window will open.
3rd step: In the login window, enter LAWCET hall ticket number and date of birth.
4th step: Then, click on the ‘View rank card’ button.
5th step: Download the rank card and take its printout for future reference.
Note: No requests for re-totaling and re-valuation of the result shall be entertained.
TS LAWCET Results 2021 Rank Card
The TS LAWCET rank card specifies the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Special category
- State rank
- Marks obtained in TS LAWCET 2021
- Qualified or not
- Qualifying marks
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
TS LAWCET 2021 Counselling
The qualified candidates have to then take part in TS LAWCET 2021 counselling. The details of the counselling are released at lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in. Check the counselling process given below.
- Register online and pay the registration fee
- Upload the scanned documents for verification
- Then, the list of the registered candidates is displayed
- After this, the candidates are required to exercise the web options
- Then, the seat allotment result is announced
- After this, the candidates who have been allotted seats have to download the payment challan and joining report
- Next, report to the allotted college with the original documents, fee paid challan etc
- Then, the verification of original certificates at the allotted college is done
FAQs on TS LAWCET Results 2021
Ans. You can check the result at lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
Ans. To download the rank card, enter TS LAWCET 2021 hall ticket number and date of birth.
Ans. No, Osmania University will not send the rank card via post. It can be downloaded only via online mode.
Ans. The candidates need to get minimum 42 marks out of 120 in order to be declared as qualified in TS LAWCET 2021.
Ans. No, there are no qualifying marks for SC and ST candidates.
Ans. The candidates are ranked in the order of merit based on the marks obtained in TS LAWCET 2021.
Official website: lawcet.tsche.ac.in.