TS ICET 2022 Result – TS ICET is conducted every year by Kakatiya University, Warangal on the behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad. The result for TS ICET 2022 will release on the official website i.e. icet.tsche.ac.in. To download your scorecard/result, you need to log in with your user ID and password. On this page, we have provided the details regarding TS ICET 2022 results such as the expected result dates, how to check result, how to apply for counseling, etc.
TS ICET 2022 Result
Check the dates for TS ICET 2022 result from the table given below.
|Date of Examination||27 & 28 Jul 2022|
|Result Date||22 Aug 2022|
|Counseling process starts||to be announced|
How to Check TS ICET 2022 Result
The results will be provided by TSCHE on the official website. Candidates need to follow steps to check their results –
- 1st Step – Visit the official website i.e., icet.tsche.ac.in
- 2nd Step – Now click on the “TS ICET 2022 Result” tab.
- 3rd Step – Enter the required details like Hall ticket number, registration number, and security code as shown in the image.
- 4th Step – After entering these details correctly you’ll be able to get your results.
- 5th Step – Now download the result and take a print out of it for future references.
TS ICET Result Calculation 2022
As per last year’s exam pattern, TS ICET 2022 question paper will be divided into three sections. There will be a total of 200 questions in the whole question paper. Candidates can calculate their results on the basis of the marking scheme. For every correct answer, you’ll get 1 mark and no marks will be deducted for unanswered or wrong answers.
TS ICET Cut-off 2022
A separate Cut-off will be released for MBA & MCA Programmes via online mode. The Cut-off will be released after the results are disclosed. The Candidates who pass the minimal qualifications and pass the cut-off will be called for the Counselling Process.
The factors on which TS ICET Results depends are –
- Total Candidates appeared in the exam.
- Total number of seats available.
- Difficulty level of question paper.
- Marking Scheme
- Category wise Reservation Policy
- Registration policy
- Lowest and average scores in the exam after the results are disclosed.
- Previous year cut-off trends.
Cut-off will be different for different colleges. When the results will be declared, candidates can check their cut-off and apply for the colleges according to it.
TS ICET 2022 Counselling
After the cut-off Releases, the counseling process starts. Applicants must visit the official website to download the allotment order. Candidates will have to pay for the TS ICET Counseling to book the slots. The Counselling Process of TS ICET Includes Fee payment, documents verification, seat allotment, and then Personal Interview with Fee payment. The stages of TS ICET Counseling Procedure is given below –
Step 1: Payment for Counselling Process
- To apply for TS ICET Counseling Procedure, Candidates will have to pay for the Counselling fees via online mode only.
- For general category candidates the counseling fee is Rs. 1200/- and for SC/ST Category it’s Rs. 600/-.
- Candidates need to fill the correct Registration number, Roll Number and Date of birth.
Step 2: Slot Booking
- Book the slot for the further document verification.
- After booking the slot, Visit the concerned helpline center. Place the date and timing according to your choice for Document Verification process.
Step 3: Document Verification
- After Booking the Slot, Candidates will have to visit the center for their Document Verification process.
Step 4: Final Registration
- After the document verification, candidates will be provided a Login ID and link on their Registered mobile number.
- Click on the link and create a strong password.
- You’ll receive an OTP, To complete the registration process you must have to enter that OTP.
- Fill your choices and take a print out of it for future reference.
Documents required for TS ICET Counseling 2022
- 10th &12th Marksheet and Certificates
- Bachelor’s degree marksheet and certificate
- Rank Card of TS ICET 2022
- Passport sized photo (more than 4-5)
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Residency Certificate (if needed)
FAQs about TS ICET Result 2022
Answer- Candidates will have to visit the official website of TSCHE i.e., icet.tsche.ac.in to check their results.
Answer- No, the Application Form for TS ICET 2022 will be provided through online mode.
Answer- Candidates have to bring a printout of their TS ICET 2022 Hall ticket, a valid id proof like a voter id card, aadhaar card, or driving license.
Answer- Yes, if you’re a final year student then you can absolutely apply for TS ICET 2022. You only have to submit your bachelor’s degree certificate at the time of admission.
Answer- MBA & MCA are the courses offered by TS ICET Entrance Examination.