TS ICET 2022 Counselling– The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will release the TS ICET 2022 result a few days after the examination. After the results, counselling is an important process for admissions. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test or TS ICET 2022 will be conducted for the aspirants seeking admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of major b-schools in Telangana. The candidates who appeared for the TS ICET 2022 exam must keep a check on the merit list and counselling process. Only the candidates who qualify for the TS ICET 2022 will become eligible to take admission into the Universities of Telangana and its affiliated colleges for the session 2022-23 only after the counselling process.
Counselling is an essential process that is carried out for the final admissions. The counselling process for the TS ICET will be conducted in the online as well the offline mode. The counselling process for TS ICET 2022 Starts with the online registrations. To know about the detailed process, keep reading the article for details like seat allotment process, counselling procedure etc.
TS ICET 2022 Counselling
TS ICET 2022 Counselling – Once the TSCHE releases the counselling schedule, we will add the link here.
The TS ICET 2022 counselling is primarily conducted for the verification of the candidate’s information and documents submitted by the candidates for the final admission into the colleges under the University. In this process, Eligible candidates are allotted seats in the MBA and MCA courses.
TS ICET 2022 Counselling Important Dates
Candidates can refer to the following tentative dates for the counselling of TS ICET 2022. Also, these dates are based on the previous years’ data :
|TS ICET 2022 Exam result||3rd week of Jun 2022|
|FIRST PHASE- Registration(online), Payment of Processing Fee & Booking slots, Date & Time schedule to attend the verification of Certificates.||1st week of Jul 2022|
|FINAL PHASE- Registration(online), Payment of Processing Fee & Booking slots for selection, Date & Time schedule to attend the verification of certificates only for those who couldn’t attend first phase of counselling.||4th week of Jul 2022|
TS ICET 2022 Counseling – Eligibility
Before applying for the Counselling process, one must know if he/she is eligible. Candidates can refer to the following points for eligibility:
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Only those candidates who have qualified for the TS ICET 2022 entrance test with a minimum score of 50 percent (for General category candidates) and 45 percent(for reserved category candidates) in aggregate will be eligible to take part in the TS ICET counselling 2022.
TS ICET 2022 Counselling Process
Counselling for the TS ICET 2022 Could get started in the 3rd week of June 2022. Candidates will have to register themselves online to participate in the TS ICET 2022 counselling process. Candidates will be allotted the seats on the basis of their rank in the entrance examination. To participate in the TS ICET 2022 counselling process, candidates will have to submit the original documents related to educational qualifications, caste certificate, and others once the seat is allotted to them. Once the admission is confirmed, candidates will have to take the seat by submitting the college fees. Candidates must know the stages of TS ICET 2022 Counselling.
STAGE I- Payment of TS ICET 2021 counselling process fee Candidates who will be shortlisted for TS ICET 2022 counselling round will become eligible and will have to pay the processing fee. While paying the TS ICET counselling fee, one will have to log in by entering the registration number which is available on the admit card of TS ICET 2021. Candidates can follow the steps for the payment of the processing fee:
- Visit the official website of TS ICET i.e. tsicet.nic.in
- After that, click on the ‘Payment of processing fee’ link on the website.
- Enter the details for TS ICET 2022 counselling registration like Registration number which you will find on the TS ICET 2022 admit card, TS ICET 2022 admit card number and Date of Birth (DOB) in the required fields.
- After that you can enter all the details such as Email ID and mobile number in the information form on the screen.
- Now, Candidates can proceed to the payment of category wise counselling fee as given below and then download the fee receipt:
|Rs. 600||SC/ ST|
STAGE II- Verification Of Documents After stage I, Candidates will have to appear at the designated help centres for the verification and authentication of documents. Candidates are required to bring the original copies along with a set of photocopies of the following documents at the allotted centre for submission:
- X and XII grade marksheets and passing certificates
- Transfer certificate (TC) of the last attended institution.
- Aadhaar card
- Graduation marksheet and certificate
- TS ICET 2021 admit card
- TS ICET 2021 rank card
- Category wise documents by the competent authorities
- Non-local Candidates will have to submit a residence certificate to apply for unreserved seats
STAGE III- Option Entry After the completion of Verification of documents, Candidates can move to stage three by applying for the colleges they wish to seek admission into. Candidates must have knowledge of the affiliated institutions and the college profiles they wish to join. For this procedure, candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- By clicking on the tab ‘Candidate registration’ on the website, generate password
- Enter the required details like admit card number, rank, DOB.
- Now, candidates are required to re login and enter the details such as login ID, password, DOB.
- A screen showing the names of colleges in different districts will appear.
- Now candidates will have to enter their TS ICET 2022 admit card number in the boxes that are provided next to the college’s name.
- Save the details and logout.
STAGE IV- Allotment of Seat Candidates will have to download their allotment order by entering their login details after the option entry stage is over. Candidates will be allotted seats as per the rules of the University on the basis of Rank, Merit, Gender, Reservation, Minority status, etc.
STAGE V- Payment of tuition fee and self-reporting If the candidate wishes to join the college, then he/she will have to pay the requisite fee and then accept the allotment offer. One can do so by clicking on the accept my joining button. Thus, a seat will be allotted to the candidate and admission will be confirmed.
TS ICET 2022 Affiliated Colleges
Some of the Institutions affiliated with Telangana University are as follows. Aspiring candidates must know these and check the college profiles for details:
- Palamur University (PU)
- Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJSAU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
- Kakatiya University (KU)
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- Satavahana University (SU)
- Telangana University (TU)
- Osmania University (OU)
TS ICET 2022 Result
Kakatiya University will release the results of the TS ICET 2022 on their official website by the third week of June tentatively. Candidates who appeared for the TS ICET 2022 Exam can check their results on the official website by entering the login credentials like registration number and password. Also, candidates are required to obtain their scorecard after the results are officially announced. Candidates can follow the steps below to check their results:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website i.e. icet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the result tab in the notification bar.
- Enter the details like registration number, hall card number, password along with captcha code.
- Download the result displayed and take out the printout for future use.
FAQs Regarding the TS ICET 2022 Counselling Process
A. Seats are allotted on the basis of rank, reservation, merit and other preferences chosen by candidates
A. Candidates will be allotted help centres for the verification of documents in the TS ICET 2022.
A. Yes, it is necessary for the candidates to go for verification after which they will be eligible for option entry stage.
A. The first phase will begin tentatively by the 1st week of July 2022.
A. No, the date and time cannot be changed once allotted to the candidate.