TS ICET 2021 – Application form is released online at icet.tsche.ac.in. The TS ICET 2021 exam dates have been announced. The exam will be held on 19, 20 August. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSI CET) is the state level MBA entrance exam as well as MCA entrance exam. Kakatiya University, Warangal is conducting it on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Official website of the exam is icet.tsche.ac.in. Get here complete details of TS ICET 2021 date, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, answer key, result.
TS ICET 2021
Overview of TS ICET Exam
You get an overview of TS ICET state level examination from the table given below:
|Exam Name||TS ICET|
|Full Form of Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Kakatiya University, Warangal is conducting it on behalf of (TSCHE)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Languages||English & Telugu/Urdu|
|Programs / Courses Offered||MBA|
|Academic Qualification||Applicants must have 3 years Bachelor Degree in any stream.|
|Application fee||Rs 650|
TS ICET Exam Dates 2021
Check out all the important dates related to the upcoming exam in the table below.
|Events of TS ICET 2021||Dates|
|First CET committee meeting||03 Mar 2021|
|Release of TS ICET 2021 notification||03 Apr 2021|
|Start of TS ICET 2021 registration||07 Apr 2021|
|Last date to register without late fee||15 Jun 2021|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 250||30 Jun 2021|
|Then last date to apply with late fee of Rs 500||15 Jul 2021|
|And last date to apply with late fee of Rs 1000||11 Aug 2021|
|TS ICET 2021 application form correction start and end||08 to 11 Aug 2021|
|Then TS ICET 2021 hall ticket download start||13 Aug 2021|
|TS ICET 2021 exam dates||19, 20 Aug 2021|
|Release of TS ICET official, preliminary answer keys||27 Aug 2021|
|Last date to submit objection to preliminary answer key||31 Aug 2021|
|Announcement of TS ICET 2021 result with final key||17 Sep 2021|
TS ICET Application Form 2021
The TS ICET 2021 application form is available now.
Those who intend to apply by paying the late fee must hurry up and register online without delay once the application form releases. The following key steps are involved in the process of registering online and filling up the application form online.
- Go to the website icet.tsche.ac.in and click on Apply Now under the Latest Updates section.
- Register online by entering details of name, email ID, mobile number etc.
- The Registration Number is generated. Use this to login and fill up the application form.
- Fill up the application form by entering correct details of educational qualifications, address etc.
- Upload photograph & signature as specified.
- Make the payment of the application fee online as per your category.
- Submit the application form and generate print outs of the form & fee receipt.
Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 650 in order to apply for the TS ICET 2021 exam. Certain categories are eligible for availing relaxations on the application fee. Check out category-wise fee amount for candidates of all categories in the table below.
Note: Application Fee can only be paid online using debit/credit card or internet banking.
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2021
Certain conditions of eligibility are laid down by the conducting body to determine the suitability of applicants to appear in the TS ICET exam. Candidates can check out the minimum conditions of eligibility below.
- Only Indian candidates satisfying local/non-local status requirement are eligible to apply for TS ICET 2021.
- Candidates intending for admission to MBA through TS ICET must have 3 years Bachelor Degree in any stream. Also, they should have at least 50% (45% in case of SC, ST).
- Candidates who have a BCA / B.Sc / B.Com / BA qualification with Mathematics as a subject at the 10+2 or Graduation level, and had 50% (45% in case of SC, ST) are eligible to apply for admission to MCA program through the TS ICET exam.
TS ICET Exam Pattern 2021
Kakatiya University conducts the TS ICET exam as a Computer Based Test across regional centres in the state of Tamil Nadu. This means that candidates are required to take the test from systems designated to them at the exam centres. Check out the complete details of the TS ICET 2021 exam pattern in this section.
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Language||Section A – English & Telugu/Urdu|
Section B – English & Telugu/Urdu
Section C – English Only
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|No. of Questions||200|
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answers fetch 1 mark. |
No negative marking for incorrect answers.
Zero marks for unattempted questions.
Check out the sectional distribution of marks/questions in the TS ICET question paper below.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
TS ICET 2021 Hall Ticket
The TS ICET 2021 hall ticket will be available from 13th August.
Candidates registered for appearing in the TS ICET exam are issued an admit card or hall ticket indicating that they are provisionally eligible to appear in the exam. The hall ticket is issued online through the official website icet.tsche.ac.in before the exam and it is mandatory to download it and carry a print out of the same to the designated exam centre.
Here are some important points to note about the TS ICET Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- The admit card cannot be obtained by any other sources than the official website. Candidates have to enter their Registration Number & Date of Birth to download the admit card.
- While downloading the admit card, candidates must carefully verify the correctness of the information printed on it. Any discrepancy must be notified to the conducting body immediately.
- The TS ICET hall ticket indicates the exam date, timings and address of the designated exam centre.
- Candidates are advised to report to the centre well in advance before the indicated reporting time.
- Along with the admit card, one must also carry a valid photo identity proof to the exam centre.
TS ICET 2021 Answer Key
The TS ICET 2021 answer key – official will be out on 27 August.
Since the TS ICET question paper is based on MCQ type questions only, it is expected that the Kakatiya University will release the answer key of the exam after it is over. Memory-based answer keys are often available immediately after the exam. However, official answer key releases a short while after the exam.
- The answer key releases in two stages. At first, the provisional key releases against which, candidates are invited to raise objections.
- Objections can be raised against indicative answers that candidates do not agree with. However, objections must be valid and supported by rant academic evidence.
- Complete instructions for raising objections are issued by the University with the release of the answer key.
- Once the objection window closes, the expert committee reviews the valid objections and if required, makes necessary changes to the answer key.
- Final revised answer key releases before the TS ICET result. Objections cannot be raised against the final answer key.
TS ICET 2021 Result
The TS ICET 2021 result will be out on 17 September.
Kakatiya University releases the result of the TS ICET exam in the form of rank card. It releases at the website icet.tsche.ac.in as per schedule. Based on the rank in the exam, candidates are allotted seats in MBA/MCA programs as per availability in various Universities of the state.
- The rank card releases through candidate login. Candidates have to enter their hall ticket number, registration number and date of birth to login and download the admit card.
- Normalization of raw scores is implemented as the TS ICET exam is conducted across multiple shifts.
- Candidates must secure at least 25% marks in the exam to qualify. There is no minimum specified passing marks for SC/ST candidates.
Tie Breaking Criteria
Since the Kakatiya University allocate rank to qualifiers of the TS ICET exam, therefore, any tie in the score of two or more candidates are resolved as per the following criteria.
- At first, the marks in Section A is considered and candidates are ranked on the basis of higher marks in this section.
- If the tie still exists then the marks secured in Section B is considered and candidates with higher marks in this section is ranked higher.
- In case the tie is still not resolved, then the age of the candidates is taken into consideration and those who are older in age are ranked higher up the merit list.
TS ICET 2021 Counselling
Candidates who qualify in the TS ICET exam are eligible for allocation of seat in their preferred course in Universities of the state and their affiliated institutions. For this, admission counselling is held after the result is released. Complete details of the counselling procedure releases online at the official website icet.tsche.ac.in as per schedule.
- Candidates are required to have their hall ticket, rank card and original documents for the counselling session.
- At first, payment of counselling fee must be done online as per instructions of the TSCHE.
- Then candidates can book their slots for document verification and the TSCHE conducts the document verification process.
- Seats are allotted on the basis of merit and availability in the preferred course.
|TS ICET 2021 Important Instructions to Candidates||Check here|
|TS ICET 2021 Important Schedule||Check here|
|TS ICET 2021 Normalization of Question Paper||Check here|
|TS ICET 2021 application form filling guide||Check here|
|TS ICET 2021 Syllabus||Check here|
|TS ICET Website||Click Here|
|TSCHE Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs on Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test
Ans. The exam is conducted for admission to MCA and MBA programs in all Universities of the Telangana state.
Ans. The official website if the exam is icet.tsche.ac.in.
Ans. The exam is going to be held in the month of August 2021.
Ans. Candidates who have a 3 years graduate degree in any discipline can give TS ICET for admission to MBA. For admission to MCA, candidates with BCA/B.Sc/B.Com/BA qualification with Mathematics as a subject at Class 12 or Graduation are eligible.
Ans. The application fee is Rs 650 for General and Rs 450 for SC/ST and PWD candidates.
Official website: icet.tsche.ac.in