TS EdCET 2021 Results – The TS EdCET result 2021 will be declared on September 12, 2021, at edcet.tsche.ac.in, by Osmania University. Candidates who have appeared in Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS EdCET 2021) can check their result at edcet.tsche.ac.in, from direct link that will be available here once result is announced. In order to check result, candidates need to login with hall ticket number and date of birth. The result is published in form of a rank card. The candidates who qualify the entrance exam are called for counselling, followed by seat allotment results for admission to 2-year B.Ed regular course. Check TS EdCET result 2021 date, how to download rank card, qualifying marks and more here.
TS EdCET 2021 Results
The direct link to check TS EdCET results 2021 will be available here as per schedule.
Important thing to note about results are as follows.
- TS EdCET Results 2021 are declared online, at edcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Those who are looking for TS EdCET results 2021 manabadi can note that the website is popular among Telangana students, and you can check for updates there.
- It is valid for 1 year, from the date of issuance.
TS EdCET Results 2021 Date
The result for TS EdCET is announced on September 12, 2021. The Schedule of the exam date is out, you can check the table given below to know the release date of the result.
|TS EDCET 2021 Result||Dates|
|Exam date||24 to 25 Aug 2021|
|Declaration of the result||12 Sep 2021|
Check the past year data for TS EdCET result date is as follows:
|Year||Exam Date||Result Date|
|2020||01 & 03 Oct||28 Oct|
|2019||31 May||19 Jun|
TS EdCET 2021 Rank Card
Candidates get rank card as their results.
The rank is determined on the basis of marks obtained in exam.
TS EdCET 2021 result is prepared based on the final answer key of the exam. The score is calculated according to the marking scheme set by the university. The marking scheme is:
- For each correct answer, 01 mark is awarded
- There is no negative marking in case of incorrect answers
Determination of rank: The candidates are ranked on the basis of the marks obtained in TS EdCET 2021.
TS EdCET rank card specifies the following details:
- Exam name
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- TS EdCET hall ticket number
- Marks obtained
- Total marks
TS EdCET Results 2021: Qualifying Marks
To participate in the counselling process, the candidates are required to obtain the minimum marks in TS EdCET 2021. The cut-off percentage marks ans marks are specified by the official authority. Check the previous year’s qualifying marks given below.
|TS EdCET Cut Off||Details|
|Percentage||25% of the aggregate marks|
Note: There is no qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to SC / ST category. However, these candidates must get minimum 25% qualifying marks in EdCET in order to claim a seat under NCC / Sports and Games / Physically Handicapped / Children of Army Personnel quota.
How to Check TS EdCET 2021 Result?
Check the steps given below to download TS EdCET 2021 rank card.
1st step: Go to the official website, edcet.tsche.ac.in.
2nd step: Then, click on the ‘rank card’ button mentioned under the appliction section.
3rd step: A login window will open after following the step given above. In this window, enter the TS EdCET hall ticket number and date of birth.
4th step: After entering all the details, click on the ‘View rank card’ button.
5th step: Next, download the rank card and take its printout for future reference.
Note: The rank obtained with the benefit of minimum qualifying marks in TS EdCET 2021 by any candidate claiming SC / ST category will be cancelled if his / her caste seems to be invalid.
TS EdCET 2021 Counselling
The candidates who qualify the entrance exam are required to take part in the TS EdCET 2021 counselling so as to take admission in B.Ed course. To do so, candidates need to register at the official website. The counselling schedule is released at edcetadm.tsche.ac.in.
Check the counselling process given below.
- The candidates have to first register online and pay the processing fee
- Then, upload the documents for verification
- Next, exercise the web options and submit the preferences of the colleges in which admission has to be taken
- Check the seat allotment result and then report to the allotted college with the original documents
- Lastly, pay the admission fee
Some of the documents to be submitted at the time of counselling are:
- Caste certificate (in case of SC / ST / BC candidates)
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate issued from the competent authority
- Study or residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status
For the entry into B.Ed course, the following seat reservation rule is considered.
|Type of candidate||Rule of reservation|
Check the details about Local area and Un-reserved candidates given below
TS EdCET Results 2021: Participating Institutes
Check the list of TS EdCET participating institutes given below.
- University College of Education, OU Hyderabad
- CSI College of Education
- Deccan College of Education
- Ghulam Ahmed College of Education
- Holy Trinity College of Education
- KRK Reddy College of Education
- Modern College of Education
- Shadan College of Education
- St. Mary’s College of Education
- YPY College of Education
- DRS College of Education
- Lal Bahadur College of Education
- Kavitha Memorial College of Education
- Click Here to check the detailed list of TS EdCET participating institutes
FAQs on TS EdCET 2021 Result
Ans. To check the result, you are required to enter TS EdCET hall ticket number, registration number and date of birth.
Ans. TS EdCET result is declared in the form of a rank card.
Ans. No, you cannot check the result via offline mode. It has to be checked through online mode only.
Ans. You can check TS EdCET 2021 result from the official website, which is edc.et.tsche.ac.in
Official website: edcet.tsche.ac.in