TS EDCET 2021 Application Form – Osmania University will release TS EDCET Application Form 2021 from April 19, 2021. Candidates who wish to participate in the Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test for B.Ed admissions should apply at official website edcet.tsche.ac.in. To apply for TS EdCET 2021, click on link below before the last date. Then first pay the application fee. After that fill the online form. Then upload images and submit the online form. The complete registration process is online via edcet.tsche.ac.in. Know how to apply, fee, last date, and all other details here.
Recommended: TS EDCET 2021 Syllabus
TS EDCET 2021 Application Form
Direct Link To Apply Online: Will be available here as per schedule.
TS EDCET 2021 is the state level common entrance test for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2021-2022.
TS EDCET Application Form 2021 Dates
TSCHE has announced the schedule for form filling. Important dates to note are the following.
|Availability of TS EDCET application form 2021||19 Apr 2021|
|Last date to register without late fee||15 Jun 2021|
|Last date to register with late fee of Rs. 250||25 Jun 2021|
|Last date to register with late fee of Rs. 500||05 Jul 2021|
|Last date to register with late fee of Rs. 1000||20 Jul 2021|
Books Recommended for TS EdCET 2021
TS EDCET 2021 Application Fee
The payment of the application fee is the first step to fill TS EDCET 2021 application form. Without the payment of the exam fee, no applicant can proceed with filling the details in the form. Check the application fee given below.
Application fee without late fee
|All other candidates||Rs 650|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs 450|
Application fee with late fee on application fee
|10 days after the last date of submission||Rs 250|
|20 days after the last date of submission||Rs 500|
|35 days after the last date of submission||Rs 1000|
Image Specifications for TS EDCET 2021 Application Form
While filling TS EdCET 2021 application form, the applicants have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. These documents have to be uploaded in the proper size and format. Check the image specifications given below.
|Photograph||JPG / JPEG||< 50 KB|
|Signature||JPG / JPEG||< 30 KB|
Reasons for Rejection of TS EDCET 2021 Application Form
TS EDCET 2021 application form shall be rejected if:
- The application form is incomplete
- The eligibility conditions are not met
- False or incorrect information have been entered
How to Apply for TS EDCET 2021?
Check the step-by-step process to submit TS EDCET 2021 application form given below.
Some requirements to fill the application form:
– Internet explorer must be 6.0 above / Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and above
– Screen resolution must be 600 x 800
– PDF reader (Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 and above) must be installed
1st step: Payment of Application Fee
- Click on the link of the application form given above.
- Then, a new window will open. Here, enter the qualifying exam hall ticket, date of birth, mobile number, email id, payment id etc.
- Next, click on the ‘Proceed for Payment’ button.
- Then, select the payment method and pay the fee.
- After this, payment reference id is generated.
While paying the application fee, do not double click on the button or click on the ‘back or refresh’ buttons. Also, do not close the Browser web page abruptly.
2nd step: Know Your Payment Status
- After completing the fee payment process, go to homepage and click on the ‘Know Your Payment Status’ button.
- Enter the qualifying hall ticket number and mobile number. Click on the ‘Check Payment status’.
- Then, payment status will be displayed on the screen.
3rd step: Fill Up TS EDCET 2021 Application Form
- After the payment of fee, click on the ‘Proceed to fill application form’ button and start filling the application form. If this option is not selected and the form has to be filled at a later stage, then go to the homepage, and click on the ‘Fill application form’ button.
- Next, enter the candidate’s details, local area details, category details.
- Then, enter the address details.
- Next, enter the academic details.
- After this, details of common entrance test such as medium of the test, exam centre.
4th step: Upload Images
- After entering the details, upload the images of photograph and signature.
- Then, read the declaration and click on the ‘submit/ preview’ button.
5th step: Preview the Application Form
- Then, check the details entered in the application form.
- Now, click on the ‘Confirm / Freeze’ button. One can also modify the details by clicking on the ‘Modify’ button.
6th step: Print the Application Form
- After clicking on the the ‘Confirm’ button, a pop-up alert will appear that ‘Your application has been confirmed successfully’. Note the registration number for future reference
- Lastly, take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Details to be Entered in TS EDCET 2021 Application Form
Following details have to be entered in TS EDCET 2021 application form.
At the time of fee payment
- Qualifying exam ticket number
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Whose mobile number have been entered
- Alternate mobile number
- Email id
- PH status
- Payment type
- Ration card number
- Aadhar card number
- Birth state
- Birth district
- Caste certificate number (if applicable)
- PH status or not
- NCC or not
- CAP status
- Sports & Games
- Local area details
- Minority / Non-minority
- Annual income
- Candidate bank details
- House number
- Village / street / locality
- Pin code
- Alternate mobile number
- Telephone number
- Selection of degree
- Year of passing of qualifying exam
- Do you have intermediate degree?
- Do you have PG degree?
- Subjects studied at degree level
- Medium of instruction of the qualifying exam
10th and 12th class details
- Passed from urban / rural
- SSC Hall ticket number
- Month of passing
- Year of passing
- Place of study (From class 6,7,8,9, 10, 11th, 12th degree
- Medium of the test
TS EDCET 2021 Application Payment Status
After the payment of the application fee, the candidates can check their transaction status. To check TS EDCET 2021 payment status, login by entering the qualifying exam hall ticket number and mobile number.
After logging in, the payment reference id and status can be checked.
TS EDCET 2021 Application Form Correction
The candidates are given a chance to edit the details in the submitted TS EDCET application form. A correction window is opened at edcet.tsche.ac.in.
All the details have to modified within the specified time period only. To make changes in the application form, enter the following details:
- Application number
- Payment reference id
- Qualifying exam hall ticket number
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
Keep the application number safely till the declaration of the TS EdCET 2021 result.
TS EDCET 2021 Hall Ticket
The TS EDCET 2021 hall ticket are issued to the applicants at edcet.tsche.ac.in. The candidates are required to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre.
- To download TS EDCET 2021 hall ticket, the candidates have to enter the registration number and date of birth.
- The candidates have to preserve the hall ticket until they have taken admission in B.Ed course.
- Exam date, timings of the exam, address of the exam centre etc are mentioned in TS EDCET 2021 hall ticket.
FAQs on TS EDCET 2021 Application Form
Ans. No, the application form cannot be filled via offline mode. It has to be filled online only.
Ans. You can check the payment status by entering the qualifying exam hall ticket number and mobile number.
Ans. Yes, you can edit the details in the submitted application form. A form correction window is opened for this and all the corrections have to be submitted within this time limit only.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking or at AP / TS Online centers.