TS EdCET 2021 Answer Key – Osmania University has released the TS EdCET 2021 answer key, response sheet, question papers on August 29, 2021, at edcet.tsche.ac.in. This is the preliminary answer key of TS EDCET 2021, It can be challenged till September 01, 2021, up to 5:00 pm. Then final answers are published subject wise as per which result is announced. To calculate the scores using the answer, add 01 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking in the exam.
TS EdCET 2021 Answer Key
Direct Link to Download: TS EDCET 2021 answer key, the question paper and response sheet can be checked from below links:
|TS EDCET 2021 Question Paper and Answer Key for exam held on 24 Aug 2021 (Shift -2)||Check Here|
|TS EDCET 2021 Question Paper and Answer Key for exam held on 25 Aug 2021 (Shift -1)||Check Here|
|TS EDCET 2021 Question Paper and Answer Key for exam held on 25 Aug 2021 (Shift -2)||Check Here|
|TS EDCET 2021 Question Paper and Answer Key for exam held on 24 Aug 2021 (Shift -2, Urdu)||Check Here|
|Answer Key Objections Format Notice||Check Here|
|TS EDCET 2021 Response Sheet||Check Here|
TS EdCET answer key along with the question paper is also mailed to the candidate’s registered email id.
TS EdCET 2021 Answer Key – Release Date
The release date of TS EdCET 2021 answer key will depend on the exam date. Usually, TS EdCET answer key is released within 4-7 days after the conduct of the exam.
Candidates can check the important dates for TS EdCET 2021 answer key from the table given below.
|Exam date||24 to 25 Aug 2021|
|Availability of TS EDCET 2021 official answer key with response sheet, question papers||29 Aug 2021|
|Last date to submit objections||01 Sep 2021 up to 5:00|
The past year data for TS EdCET exam date and answer key date is as follows:
|Year||Exam Date||Release of answer key|
|2020||01 & 03 Oct||08 Oct|
|2019||31 May||04 June|
How to Calculate Scores Using TS EdCET 2021 Answer Key?
Check the steps given below to calculate the scores using TS EdCET 2021 answer key.
- Go to the official website, edcet.tsche.ac.in and click on the ‘Question paper and preliminary answer key’ button.
- Then, download the respective subject’s answer key and question paper.
- Now, start tallying the answers and write down the number of correct and incorrect answers.
- Use the marking scheme given below to calculate the scores.
Marking Scheme of TS EDCET 2021 is as follows
- Award 01 marks for each incorrect answer
- There is no negative marking
Steps to Download TS EdCET 2021 Official Answer Key from tsche.ac.in
Given below are steps to download TS EDCET 2021 answer key.
1st step: First of all, go to the official website, edcet.tsche.ac.in and then click on the ‘Master question papers and preliminary keys’ link.
2nd step: Then, click on the answer key as per your subject. Download the question paper as well.
3rd step: A PDF will open after following the step given above.
4th step: Then, download the question paper according to the respective subject.
5th step: Now, start cross-checking the answers.
How to Challenge TS EdCET 2021 Answer Key?
The official authority publishes the preliminary answer key first at the official website. The candidates have to verify the answers specified in it. If they find any error in it, they can send the challenges through email on the specified id.
Steps to challenge the answer key
- Download the answer key and question paper of the concerned subject
- Next, download the format specified by the authority
- Specify the details like hall ticket number (same as in your TS EDCET 2021 hall ticket), exam date, methodology, question number & id corresponding to the master copy, answer given in the answer key, suggested answer, justification along with reference book, page number and also edition.
- Then, send the objections at (email id to be disclosed soon)
Note: Only the objections submitted in the proper format shall be considered.
TS EdCET 2021 Question Paper
Along with the answer key, TS EDCET question papers are also released. The question papers are released in pdf format.
TS EdCET question papers are released subject-wise and in Urdu and English language both. The candidates can use the question paper and answer key together to calculate the scores.
All questions in the exam are as per the TS EDCET syllabus 2021.
TS EdCET 2021 Response Sheet
The candidates can download TS EdCET 2021 response sheet from edcet.tsche.ac.in. The response sheet is also mailed to the registered email ids of the candidates. The response sheet specifies the responses of the candidates that they marked during the examination.
To download the response sheet, enter the following details:
- TS EdCET 2021 hall ticket number
- Registration number (same as in your TS EDCET 2021 application form)
- Date of birth
TS EdCET 2021 Result
The candidates can check the TS EdCET 2021 result on 12 September 2021 at edcet.tsche.ac.in.
- The result is declared in the form of a rank card.
- To download the rank card, enter the EdCET hall ticket number and date of birth.
- The candidates who qualify the exam are then required to appear for counselling.
- There is no provision for re-totaling or revaluation or personal identification of scripts shall not be entertained.
- The rank obtained in TS EdCET is valid for entry into B.Ed course for the academic year 2021-22 only.
About TS EdCET 2021
Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS EdCET) is a computer-based test. It is conducted by Osmania University. After qualifying the test, the candidates are offered admission into 2 year B.Ed course.
The test has total 150 questions. In the question paper, the questions are asked from Maths, Science, Social Studies, Teaching Aptitude, General English, General Knowledge and Computer Awareness. The candidates are offered admission into educational institutes of Telangana state.
FAQs for TS EdCET 2021 Answer Key
Ans. You can download the answer key at edcet.tsche.ac.in.
Ans. No, there is no challenging fee for raising the objections against any of the answers mentioned in the answer key.
Ans. Add 01 marks in case of each correct answer. There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer.