TS ECET 2021 Application Form has released online on March 22, 2021, at ecet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates can also use the direct link to access from below. Moreover note that the application fee is Rs 400/- for the SC/ST candidates, and Rs. 800/- for others. In order to fill the application form, one has to go through 3 steps; namely, pay the application fee, fill the application form and take the print out of the filled-in application form. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET 2021) is the state-level engineering and pharmacy entrance test for admission in the 2nd year (lateral entry) of engineering and pharmacy courses. Check here the TS ECET 2021 online application form filling date, direct link, how to apply, fee, how to do application form correction, and more.
TS ECET 2021 Application Form
Direct link to apply online:
– Click here to fill TS ECET application form 2021.
– Click here to pay the application fee for TS ECET 2021.
– Click here to check the TS ECET 2021 Application Payment Status.
– Click here to print the filled in TS ECET 2021 Application Form.
Candidates having a polytechnic diploma in relevant fields or having a B.Sc (Mathematics) degree are eligible to appear in the entrance test. However do check the complete eligibility criteria from brochure, before applying.
Also note that there are separate deadlines, to fill form without late fee, and to fill form with late fee.
After applying, please check TS ECET hall ticket 2021.
TS ECET Application Form 2021 Dates
The important dates of the TS ECET application form 2021 are given below:
|Release date of TS ECET 2021 Application Form||22 Mar 2021|
|Last date of TS ECET 2021 Application Form (without late fee)||17 May 2021|
|Last date of TS ECET 2021 Application Form (with late fee of Rs. 250/-)||31 May 2021|
|Last date of TS ECET 2021 Application Form (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)||14 Jun 2021|
|Last date of TS ECET 2021 Application Form (with late fee of Rs. 2500/-)||24 Jun 2021|
|Last date of TS ECET 2021 Application Form (with late fee of Rs. 5000/-)||28 Jun 2021|
|Application Form Correction||16 – 21 Jun 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||25 Jun 2021|
|TS ECET 2021 Exam Date||1 Jul 2021 (9 AM to 12 Noon)|
(for CSE/ECE/EIE/EEE test codes)
1 Jul 2021 (3 PM to 6 PM)
After exam, you can check TS ECET 2021 answer key.
TS ECET Application Form 2021: Fee
Candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories, have to pay the application fee as Rs 400/- during the application form filling.
Candidates belonging to the other categories, have to pay the application fee of Rs 800/- during the application form filling.
The application form fee can be remitted through the online mode by using debit or credit card, or net banking.
Besides this, candidates can fill the application fee by visiting personally to the nearest AP or TS online centre with details like the name of the candidate, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number and qualifying exam hall ticket number.
The online centre will issue a payment receipt containing the transaction ID which will be required during filling the application form.
The category-wise application fee is given below:
|Categories||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
Documents Required for Filling TS ECET Application Form 2021
The list of documents that are required while filling the application form is given below:
- Payment Transaction ID (if the payment is being made through the online centres).
- Credit/Debit Card or the Net Banking details for online payment.
- Mark Sheet of qualifying exam (If passed).
- Hall TIcket Number of the Qualifying exam.
- SSC/12th Mark Sheet
- Birth Certificate.
- Local Candidate Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Income Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Reservation Certificate issued by the competent authority.
Scanned Images for TS ECET Application Form 2021
Candidates need to ready the required scanned images before filling the application form. The prescribed images to be scanned under the following criteria:
|Color Passport Size Photograph||Less than 50 KB||JPEG format|
|Signature||Less than 30 KB||JPEG format|
The photograph should be in colour and the face should be in full exposure to the camera without covering the main area of the face. No goggles, cap, mask, scarf, etc. are allowed in photographs. The signature should be done on a white paper sheet with a blue or black ballpoint pen.
Details to Enter in TS ECET Application Form 2021
While filling the TS ECET application form, candidates need to enter the required details. Some of the important details to be entered are as the following:
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Mail ID
- Special reservation category
- Local area status
- Minority status
- Parents’ Annual income
- Permanent Address details
- Communication Address details
- Qualifying exam details
- SSC/10+2 details
TS ECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility to appear on the TS ECET entrance test is given below:
|Local Area Status||Andhra Pradesh or Telangana|
|Qualification||-Must have a Polytechnic diploma in a relevant field for all courses. Or Must have a B.Sc Mathematics degree (for Engineering courses)|
|Passing Status||Candidates who passed or pursuing the qualifying exam are eligible.|
|Percentage %||Candidates should pass the qualifying exam with 45% marks.(40% in case of reserved categories)|
How to Fill TS ECET 2021 Application Form?
The step-by-step application form filling procedure contains the 3 steps as following:
- Step-1: Pay the Application Fee
- Step-2: Fill Online Application Form
- Step-3: Print Application Form
Step-1: Pay the Application Fee:
- Visit the official website at ecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the “Application Fee Payment” link as shown below.
- The new page will appear on the screen as below.
- Fill in the required details on the page like qualifying exam, qualifying exam hall ticket number, branch detail, Aadhaar card number, name of the candidate, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, category, payment mode and fee amount.
- Press the “Proceed to Payment” button.
- Now you will see the filled-in form of payment as below.
- Pay the fee by using a debit card or credit card or net banking. Candidates who remitted the application fee through the online centre can directly go to the online application form page.
- After successful payment, the candidate will land over the page as below.
- Now click on the “Proceed Fill Application” button.
Step-2: Fill Online Application:
- By clicking on the ‘proceed to fill the application’, the candidate will land over the full application form as below.
- Now enter the details in the specific fields like category certificate number, local status, caste status, annual income and other specific details.
- Enter the communication details.
- Enter the academic and qualifying exam details.
- Then, upload the scanned images and tick the declaration box and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now the candidate will be able to view the filled-in application form as below.
- Check the entered details and click on the “Confirm/Freeze” button.
Step-3: Print Application Form:
- Now a pop up window will open on the screen containing the registration number for further correspondence.
- By clicking on the “Print Application”, the candidate will get the full application form on the screen. Candidates should take the extra printout of the filled application form for further use.
TS ECET 2021 Application Form Correction
The varsity will offer the TS ECET application form correction facility between the 16 to 21 June 2021. If the candidates made any mistake in the details filled in the application form, they can have a chance to make that correct by availing the correction facility.
The correction window will be live on the official website and candidates have to enter the login credentials in the login window to access the correction facility.
The authority will provide correction access to the restricted options only. Thus, the candidates are suggested to fill the form carefully to avoid such practice in further stages
TS ECET 2021 Admit Card
The TS ECET 2021 admit card will be released by the JNTU Hyderabad on 25 June 2021. Generally, the admit card is released one week before the exam date. And the exam date for this exam is 1st July.
The admit card can be downloaded from the official site by visiting the home page and entering the login credentials in the admit card login window.
The admit card will be released online at the official website of the authority. The admit card contains important personal details along with the examination details. The admit card needs to be carried to the exam hall along with the photo ID proof and a photocopy of filled-in application form.
TS ECET 2021 Application Form FAQs
Ans. You need to visit the nearest online centres with the qualifying exam hall ticket number.
Ans. The photo should be in colour and under 50 KB in jpeg format. The signature should be on white paper under 30 KB in jpeg format.
A- No, the application form is available only by online mode.
Ans. Yes you are eligible as per the qualification. Read the other criteria above.
Ans. You can edit the application form during the form correction window.
Official website: ecet.tsche.ac.in.