TS ECET 2021: Exam Date Announced (1 July), Application Form, Syllabus

TS ECET 2021: JNTUH will conduct TS ECET 2021 on 01 July 2021. TSCHE has announced the exam date. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) will be conducted for lateral entry admission to 2nd year BE / B.Tech, B.Pharmacy. TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] – 2021 is the state level common entrance test / engineering entrance exam for diploma and for B.Sc. (Mathematics) degree students. Get here complete details of TS ECET 2021 exam date, application form, syllabus, and other information.

TS ECET 2021

LatestTS ECET 2021 exam date has been announced. The exam will be held on 01 July 2021.

Exam Date of TS ECET 2021

Telangana State Council of Higher Education has announced the exam date of TS ECET 2021 exam. The exam will be held on 1st July. That is on Thursday. In all probability there will be two sessions of exam. Wherein the first session will likely be for ECE,EIE,CSE,EEE, and the second one for CIV,CHE, MEC, MIN, MET, PHM, BSM.

Besides the exam date, other dates are yet to be announced. The timeline for TS ECET 2021 including announced and expected dates is as follows.

Important Events of TS ECET 2021Dates
Commencement of TS ECET 2021 registration4th week of Feb 2021
Last date to apply online at ecet.tsche.ac.in4th week of Apr 2021
Release of TS ECET hall ticket 20212nd week of Jun 2021
TS ECET 2021 exam date01 Jul 2021
Publication of answer key2nd week of Jul 2021
Declaration of results4th week of Jul 2021

Further details of application form, hall ticket, syllabus, exam pattern will be available soon.

TS ECET 2021 Frequently Asked Questions

Qs. What is TS ECET exam?

Ans. TS ECET is the common entrance exam for r Diploma candidates & B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree candidates for lateral entry into B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharm. courses in the State of Telangana.

Qs. When will TS ECET 2021 be held?

Ans. TS ECET 2021 will be conducted on July 1, 2021.

Qs. Who can appear in TS ECET 2021?

Ans. Indian nationality candidates, belonging to TS or AP, with either a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy or passed the 3-year B.Sc. Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the
subject can apply. One should have at least 45% (40%) in relevant course.

Qs. What is the seat break up between local students and others?

Ans. Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended. The same is adapted to the state of Telangana G.O. Ms. No. 33 dated 31.12.2014.

Engineering Entrance Exam Application Tracker

Last Date Exam Registration
20-Mar-2021 LPUNEST Apply Now!!
30-Mar-2021 VITEEE Apply Now!!
31-Mar-2021 SRMJEEE Apply Now!!
31-Mar-2021 UPESEAT Apply Now!!
31-Mar-2021 CUCET Apply Now!!
31-Mar-2021 KIITEE Apply Now!!
10-Apr-2021 HITSEEE Apply Now!!
14-Apr-2021 VTUEEE Apply Now!!
Apr-2021 AEEE Apply Now!!
Apr-2021 NIIT University Apply Now!!
Apr-2021 PESSAT Apply Now!!

Leave a Reply

GD Goenka University 2021 Apply Now!!