TS ECET 2021: JNTUH on behalf of TSCHE has released the TS ECET Online Application Form on 22 March 2021, at ecet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates can submit the application form by 17 May 2021, without a late fee. TS ECET 2021 Exam will be held on 01 July 2021. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) will be conducted for a lateral entry admission to 2nd year BE / B.Tech, B.Pharmacy. TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] – 2021 is the state-level common entrance test / engineering entrance exam for diploma and for B.Sc. (Mathematics) degree students. Get here complete details of TS ECET 2021 exam date, application form, syllabus, and other information.
TS ECET 2021 Notification – Latest News
Overview of TS ECET 2021 Exam
|Exam Name||TS ECET 2021|
|Full Form||Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Authority||JNTU, Hyderabad|
|Level of Exam||State-Level|
|Mode of Exam||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Academic Eligibility||B.Sc Mathematics or Relevant Diploma|
|Mode of Application||Online only|
|Application Fee||800/- Rs. (400/- for SC/ST)|
|Type of Questions||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
TS ECET 2021 Exam Date, Application Release Date
Telangana State Council of Higher Education has announced the exam date of the TS ECET 2021 exam. The exam will be held on 1st July, That is on Thursday. There will be two sessions of exam. Wherein the first session will likely be for ECE, EIE, CSE, EEE, and the second one for CIV,CHEM, MEC, MIN, MET, PHM, BSM.
Besides the exam date, application release dates are announced. The timeline for TS ECET 2021 including announced and dates is as follows.
|Important Events of TS ECET 2021||Dates|
|Commencement of TS ECET 2021 registration||22 Mar 2021|
|Last date to apply online without late fee at ecet.tsche.ac.in||17 May 2021|
|Last date to apply online without a late fee of Rs. 250/-||31 May 2021|
|Last date to apply online without a late fee of Rs. 500/-||14 Jun 2021|
|Last date to apply online without a late fee of Rs. 2,500/-||24 Jun 2021|
|Last date to apply online without a late fee of Rs. 5,000/-||28 Jun 2021|
|Release of TS ECET hall ticket 2021||Last week of Jun 2021|
|TS ECET 2021 exam date||01 Jul 2021|
|Publication of answer key||2nd week of Jul 2021|
|Declaration of results||4th week of Jul 2021|
Further details of application form, hall ticket, syllabus, exam pattern will be available soon.
TS ECET 2021 Application Form – Apply from 22 March
The TS ECET application form 2021 can be filled from 22 March.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH), Hyderabad releases the TS ECET 2021 Application Form.
- TS ECET Application Form will release on March 22, 2021, and the last date to apply for the TS ECET exam without late fee is May 17, 2021.
- To fill the TS ECET application form, candidates have to visit the ecet.tsche.ac.in in online mode or access the above direct link which will provide soon.
- Candidates to pay the registration fee of Rs. 400/- In case of SC/ST candidates and Rs. 800/- for others category.
The university also provides the application form correction facility from 16 to 21 June 2021. The correction facility in the application form can be entertained through the official website of the university by online mode.
TS ECET 2021 Application Fee:
The application fee prescribed by the university is Rs. 400/- for SC/ST categories. Candidates belonging to the other categories should pay the application fee of Rs. 800/-. Candidates can pay the application fee through the online mode by using the Debit/Credit card, net banking, TS/AP online centres. The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
|Categories||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
Payment Mode: Debit/Credit Card, Net banking or AP/TS Online Centres
TS ECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To appear on the TS ECET entrance test, candidates should meet the eligibility criteria proffered by the university. The likely TS ECET 2021 eligibility criteria are given below. Check the brochure before applying.
- Nationality: Candidates should be of Indian nationality.
- Domicile: Also, they should belong to the state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh. (Check domicile criteria in brochure) Candidates should satisfy the local or non-local norms as laid down by the state government of TS/AP.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have obtained the diploma in engineering/pharmacy from the TS/AP state board of technical education or any other diploma recognized by the TS/AP government as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses. OR Candidates must have obtained the 3 years B.Sc (Mathematics). B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders are not eligible for admission into B.Pharmacy Course.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination are eligible. They should submit the qualifying certificate with the required percentage of marks at the time of counselling.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to the reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates pursuing the diploma course under the sandwich pattern are eligible as they must have completed the practical training by the date of TS ECET counselling.
The eligibility branches for various TS ECET 2021 papers are as follows:
Candidates will be eligible for the specific degree courses based on the TS ECET paper they appeared in the exam. The branches for which they will be eligible are as follows:
TS ECET 2021 Exam Timing
TS ECET 2021 exam is going to be conducted in two sessions. Here candidates can check the timing for both session from below.
|Session 1||09:00 am – 12:00 Noon|
|Session 2||03:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
TS ECET 2021 Exam Detail
- TS ECET 2021 Exam is going to be conducted in online mode means Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Duration of TS ECET 2021 Exam is 3 Hours.
- TS ECET 2021 will be held in two sessions i.e. 9:00 am – 12:00 Noon and 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
- TS ECET 2021 Exam will be held at 18 Regional Centers (14 in Telangana State and 04 in Andhra Pradesh).
TS ECET 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The TS ECET 2021 exam pattern can be understood by the following details:
- Mode: The exam will be held in a CBT (Computer Based Test) mode.
- Number of questions: The exam will consist of 200 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) types questions.
- Duration: The exam duration is 3 hours.
- Language: The language of the examination is English.
- Marks: The exam will be of 200 total marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be rewarded.
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking.
For Engineering Diploma Holders – Exam Pattern is as follows
|Subject||No. of Qs||Marks||Remark|
|Mathematics||50||50||Common to All Branches|
|Physics||25||25||Common to All Branches|
|Chemistry||25||25||Common to All Branches|
|Engineering Paper(Civil/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ Chemical/ Metallurgical/ Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Bio-Technology as the case may be)||100||100||Separate question paper for each Branch of Diploma Engineering|
For BSc (Mathematics) Holders – Exam Pattern is as follows
|Section||No. of Qs||Marks|
For Pharmacy Diploma Holders – Exam Pattern is as follows
|Section||No. of Qs||Marks|
|Pharmacology and Toxicology||50||50|
TS ECET 2021 Exam Centers
The examination will be held at 14 regional centres in Telangana and 4 regional centres in Andhra Pradesh state. Whereas, Hyderabad is divided into four regions. The list of these centres is given below:
TS ECET 2021 Admit Card
JNTU will release the TS ECET 2021 admit card on 25 June 2021. The varsity releases the admit card on the official website at ecet.tshce.ac.in.
The admit card window to be given online on the official site. Candidates will have to visit the admit card window and enter the required details to download the admit card.
The admit card will contain the examination details on it along with the personal data of the candidates to make them presentable at the examination hall.
The admit card is an essential document that needs to be carried to the examination hall along with the original photo identity proof and printout of the registration form.
The admit card also contains some important rules and instructions for the exam day. Candidates should read these rules before becoming present in the examination centre.
TS ECET 2021 Answer Key
JNTU will release the TS ECET 2021 answer key a few days after exam.
The JNTU releases the provisional answer key after the commencement of the examination. The link for the provisional answer key provides on the official website of the admission page of the conducting authority.
Candidates can check the answer key and match the answers for the predicted scores in the examination. If candidates find any error in the answers given in the answer key, they can file objections and request the officials to make that correct.
After evaluating the objections filed by the candidates, the varsity releases the final answer key within the stipulated time. The final answer key releases followed by the TS ECET result.
TS ECET 2021 Result
The TS ECET 2021 Result will be declared by JNTU.
TS ECET result will be by the officials on the website of JNTU after the successful commencement of the examination. The result releases after the issuance of the final answer key. Candidates will be able to check the result on 3rd July 2021.
The result will contain the score and rank of the candidates. To check the result, candidates have to log in to the result window by entering the hall ticket number and date of birth in the specific fields in the result releasing window.
The category-wise merit list will be generated online. The merit list will contain the general rank and the category rank of the particular candidate. The admission will be given based on the ranks secured by the candidates in the examination.
TS ECET 2021 Counselling
The JNTU, Hyderabad will organize a web-based counselling process based on the result obtained by the candidates in the TS ECET examination. The counselling process will comprise steps like payment of counselling fee, original document verification, choice filling, and seat allotment.
To obtain a rank, candidates have to meet the minimum qualifying marks criteria as 25% aggregate marks (means 50 marks out of 200 maximum marks). No minimum qualifying marks required for SC/ST candidates.
The counselling process will take place in the 1st week of August 2021. Candidates have to visit the official website of the authority to get the complete schedule of the online counselling process.
Candidates have to undergo the step of document verification after the payment of the counselling fee. Then they will be able to fill their choices for college and course.
In the end, the varsity will release the final seat allotment for the candidate and then they have to report to the allotted college to grab the seat.
TS ECET Required Documents:
The list of document required for the counselling is given below:
- TS ECET 2021 Rank Card
- TS ECET 2021 Hall Ticket
- Marksheets and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificates
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Class 10th and 12th passing certificates
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- 6 recent passport-size photographs
- Photo Identity Proof original with a photocopy (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc.)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
TS ECET 2021 Offered Courses
The courses are offered under the lateral entry scheme in BE/B.Tech and in B.Pharmacy. The specializations offered through the TS ECET are given below:
BE / B.Tech:
- ANE – Aeronautical Engineering
- ASE – Aerospace Engineering
- AUT – Automobile Engineering
- BIO – Bio-Technology
- BME – Biomedical Engineering
- CEE – Civil and Environmental Engineering
- CER – Chemical (Ceramic) Technology
- CHE – Chemical Engineering
- CIV – Civil Engineering
- CPE – Chemical Petro Engineering
- CSE – Computer Science and Engineering
- CSS – Computer Science and Systems Engineering
- CST – Computer Science and Technology
- CVT – Civil Technology
- ECE – Electronics and Communication Engineering
- ECM – Electronics and Computer Engineering
- ECS – Electronics Control Systems Engineering
- EEE – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- EIE – Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- ETC – Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- ETM – Electronics and Telematics
- GIN – Geo-Informatics
- ICE – Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- INF – Information Technology
- IPE – Industrial Production Engineering
- IST – Instrumentation Engineering and Technology
- MCT – Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering
- MEC – Mechanical Engineering
- MET – Metallurgical Engineering
- MIN – Mining Engineering
- MME – Mining Machinery Engineering
- MMT – Metallurgy and Material Engineering
TS ECET 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. TS ECET is the common entrance exam for r Diploma candidates & B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree candidates for lateral entry into B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharm. courses in the State of Telangana.
Ans. TS ECET 2021 will be conducted on July 1, 2021.
Ans. Indian nationality candidates, belonging to TS or AP, with either a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy or passed the 3-year B.Sc. Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the
subject can apply. One should have at least 45% (40%) in relevant course.
Ans. Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended. The same is adapted to the state of Telangana G.O. Ms. No. 33 dated 31.12.2014.