TS ECET 2021 Hall Ticket – If you have applied for the Engineering Common Entrance Test, then you can download the TS ECET Admit Card 2021 from 25 June. Direct link to download hall ticket will be available here then. In order to download the admit card, click the link. Then login with registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth in the fields given in the admit card downloading window. Get here the TS ECET hall ticket 2021 release date, link to download, steps to download, details to check in it, and other information related to TS ECET 2021.
TS ECET 2021 Hall Ticket
Direct link to download hall ticket for TS ECET 2021 will be available here on 25 June.
Here are the important points for you to note.
- TS ECET 2021 hall ticket is the permit provided by the conducting authority to the applicants to sit in the entrance test. Without a hall ticket, the varsity will not allow candidates to appear in the examination.
- Candidates will have to download the TS ECET 2021 hall ticket and carry that to the exam centre along with the print copy of the registration form.
- Also, check the instructions. You may have to affix a passport size photograph (same as uploaded in the TS ECET 2021 application form) on the registration form. Usually it is also required that registration form be signed by gazetted officer or principal of the institute where they studied.
- The admit card downloading link will be issued on the official site. By clicking on the link candidates have to enter the required details in the admit card releasing window like registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth in dd/mm/yyyy format. The admit card will be visible on the screen.
TS ECET Hall Ticket 2021 Releasing Date
Students should check the TS ECET 2021 admit card and other events dates from the table given below:
|Last date of TS ECET 2021 Application Form (without late fee)||17 May 2021|
|Application Form Correction||16 to 21 June 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||25 June 2021|
|TS ECET 2021 Exam Date||1 July 2021(9 AM to 12 Noon)|
(CSE/ECE/EIE/EEE test codes)(3 PM to 6 PM)
(CIV/CHEM/MECH/MIN/MET/BSM/PHM test codes)
After the test, check TS ECET 2021 answer key.
Details Required to Download the TS ECET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates need some details required for downloading the TS ECET admit card. These details should be entered in the fields given in the admit card downloading window. These details are given below:
- Application Form Registration Number
- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
How to Retrieve TS ECET 2021 Registration Number?
The registration number is the mandatory detail required for downloading the admit card. If the candidates forget the registration number, they can reclaim that by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website at ecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Navigate the link for ‘Print Application Form’.
- Open the link by entering the payment transaction ID, date of birth and mobile number.
- Download the application form and get the registration number mentioned on that.
How to download TS ECET 2021 Hall Ticket?
Candidates should follow the given steps to download the TS ECET 2021 admit card:
- Visit the official website of TS ECET at ecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Navigate the link for “Download TS ECET 2021 Hall Ticket”.
- Open the link in the new tab. The page as given above will open on the screen.
- Now enter the registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth in dd/mm/yyyy format in the given fields.
- Now click on the “Download Hall Ticket” button.
- The admit card will open on the screen.
- Now download the admit card and take the print out of the same.
Details on TS ECET 2021 Hall Ticket: TS ECET 2021 hall ticket contains the following details on it:
- Name of the Entrance Exam
- Mobile Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- Father’s Name
- Mather’s Name
- Local Status
- Date of Birth
- Test Date and Time
- Test Center
What If Find Error in Admit Card Details?
For any error discovered in the TS ECET admit card, candidates should contact the officials by the following communication modes:
TS ECET -2021 OFFICE
TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] – 2021,
Directorate of Admissions
Opp: Campus Post Office
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085
Phone / Fax: +91-90592 73639
Timings: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Important Instructions for the Exam Day
The important instructions printed on the admit card must be read carefully by the candidates before present in the examination. The instructions are as following:
- Candidates should read the instructions and check the details printed on the admit card. If they find any issue, they can contact the convenor of the exam before the exam date.
- Candidates should carry their TS-ECET 2021 admit card to the exam centre.
- The candidates must reach the examination centre 30 minutes before the exam time for some entrance procedures.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry electronic gadgets like Calculators, Mathematical/Log Tables, Pagers, Cell Phones, wrist watches or any to the examination hall.
- The candidates should carry the original valid phot ID like College ID Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Voter ID).
- Candidates should carry the filled-in application form to the examination centre. The form should be affixed with a photograph and signed by the gazetted officer of the principal of the institute where the candidates studied.
- Candidates should sign on the hall ticket in the presence of an exam invigilator.
TS ECET 2021 Hall Ticket FAQs
A- The hall ticket will be released on 25 June 2021.
A- You can get the admit card at the official website i.e. ecet.tsche.ac.in.
A- JNTU Hyderabad will release the TS ECET admit card.
A – The details are registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket and date of birth.
A- You can retrieve the registration number online by taking the print out of the application form again from the official site.
A- You should contact the exam convenor immediately at 91-90592 73639 (10.00 AM – 5.00 PM) or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A- Candidates need to carry the admit card, photo ID and printout of the application form with a latest passport size photograph affixed and duly signed by a Gazetted Officer / Principal of the college where the candidate has studied.
A- No, you are required to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre.
A- The exam day instructions including reporting at 7.30 AM for morning session and 1.30 PM for afternoon session. The candidates have to co-operate with the officials at the time of registration process. Also, before the commencement of the test, the candidates have to verify their hall ticket number, name, branch etc displayed on the screen etc.
A- No, JNTU Hyderabad will not send the admit card by post. You have to download from the official website only.
A- You can carry either or both the printouts of the admit card.
Ans. TS ECET 2021 hall ticket specifies the details like exam timings, reporting time, name and address of the exam centre etc.
Official website: ecet.tsche.ac.in.