|Details - TS EAMCET 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Application Form, How To Apply, Hall Ticket / Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - , Exam Pattern, Sample Papers, Notes|
TS EAMCET 2021 – TSCHE has published the press release for TS EAMCET 2021. Application form has been released at eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The exam dates are 5th to 9th July. JNTU Hyderabad will conduct Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET), on behalf of TSCHE. It is the state level common entrance exam for admission to B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Sc., B.V.Sc. & A.H. and other such programs. Get here complete details of TS EAMCET 2021 exam date, registration, syllabus, and more.
TS EAMCET 2021
You should also read – How To Fill TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form?
TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Date – Announced
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has published the entire schedule for TS EAMCET 2021. The important dates you should take note of are as follows.
|Important events of TS EAMCET 2021||Dates|
|Issuance of notification||18 Mar 2021|
|Start of TS EAMCET 2021 application form||20 Mar 2021|
|Last date to apply online without late fee||18 May 2021|
|Application form correction||19 to 27 May 2021|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 250||28 May 2021|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 500||07 Jun 2021|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 2500||17 Jun 2021|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 5000||28 Jun 2021|
|Release of admit card||Jun 2021|
|TS EAMCET 2021 exam date – Agriculture and Medical (AM)||05, 06 Jul 2021|
|TS EAMCET 2021 exam date – Engineering (E)||07, 08, 09 Jul 2021|
|Declaration of result||4th week of Jul 2021|
Syllabus of TS EAMCET 2021 – Reduced
In the meeting held on 5th February by officials, it was further decided (besides exam date) that the TS EAMCET syllabus for 2021-22 exam is reduced. This year the paper will have questions as per the following syllabus:
- There will be 100% syllabus of TS Inter 1st year.
- And, there will be 70% syllabus of TS Inter 2nd year.
Division between 1st and 2nd year subjects will be as follows.
- There will be 55% weightage of 1st year topics
- And 45% weightage of 2nd year topics
JNTU Hyderabad will publish the detailed syllabus in some time. Last year’s syllabus pdf are given below. To prepare for upcoming Telangana EAMCET exam, please study all topics of class 11, and 70% of the topics of class 12 (deleted portion will be clear when syllabus is released officially).
|TS EAMCET Syllabus for Engineering Stream||Download Here|
|TS EAMCET Syllabus for Agriculture / Medical||Download Here|
Courses Offered via TS EAMCET 2021
TS EAMCET is for admission to UG programs in the streams of Engineering/Technology, Agriculture and Medical (Pharmacy etc.). The following courses are offered through TS EAMCET 2021 exam.
Engineering Courses: B.E./B.Tech, B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Dairy Technology, B.Tech Agricultural Engineering, B.Tech Food Technology, B.Pharm.
Agriculture and Medical Courses: B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture, B.Sc. Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H. , B.F.Sc., Pharm-D.
TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form
JNTU Hyderabad has released the TS EAMCET application form 2021.
- The application form is released at eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Candidates with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry / Bio-Tech. / Biology as optional subjects in their class 12 / Inter should submit TS EAMCET Engineering Application Form 2021 “E”.
- Whereas those with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects should submit TS EAMCET Agriculture and Medical Application Form 2021 “AM“.
- There are different deadlines for submitting form – without late fee, with late fee of Rs 500, with late fee of Rs 1000, and so on. Candidates should submit form within suitable deadline based on what fee he/she is wiling to pay.
The application fee is as follows:
|Stream||Fee for SC, ST, PH||Fee for Others|
|Engineering||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Agriculture and Medical||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Engineering and Agriculture and Medical||Rs. 800||Rs. 1600|
How to apply for TS EAMCET 2021?
Once the registration process is complete, candidates can proceed to log in and fill up the online application form. Simply enter the login credentials to log in to the website and access the online application form. Fill up the form by entering the requisite details and uploading necessary scanned documents. Once done, simply click on the final submission button to complete the process. Generate a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for TS EAMCET 2021
Candidates need to fulfill certain requirements in order to be eligible for admissions in respective courses. These conditions are the TS EAMCET 2021 eligibility criteria, and they are as follows.
- Nationality: Candidate should be Indian Citizens or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) card holders.
- State: Candidates must belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh. One has to satisfy local / non-local status requirement.
In addition to the aforementioned general eligibility conditions, course-specific eligibility conditions are also indicated by the JNTU for admission to Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses. Check out the details below.
BE / B.Tech in Engineering, Bio- Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Ag. Engineering) and for 50% seats in B. Pharmacy, B.Tech (Food Technology (FT)) Courses
|Educational Qualification||Passed or appeared in 2nd year Intermediate Examination (class 12) with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology as optionals. Or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology with bridge course. Candidates with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals along with the bridge course examination in Mathematics shall also be eligible for the Bio-Technology course.|
Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in
|Minimum marks||At least 45% (40% in case of reserved category candidate) (except B.Pharm)|
|Age limit||For Eng an B.Pharm – At least 16 years old|
B.Tech (Dai ry Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (Food Technology) – 17-22 years old (25 years in case of reserved category candidates)
B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.Sc. (Forestry) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc. and for remaining 50% seats in B.Tech. (FT) Course
Candidates must have passed or appeared in final year Class 12 exam with any two or three of the subjects mentioned in the table below.
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||Physical Sciences|
Biological and Natural Sciences
Vocational Course in Agriculture
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture||Physical Sciences|
Biological and Natural Sciences
Vocational Course in Agriculture
|B.V.Sc. & A.H.||Physical Sciences |
Biological or Natural Sciences
|B.F.Sc.||Physical Sciences |
Biological or Natural Sciences
Vocational Course in Fishery Sciences
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)||Mathematics |
Biological or Natural Sciences
Exam Pattern of TS EAMCET 2021 – No change
The exam pattern for TS EAMCET will be as follows.
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Number of questions||160|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Number of Sections||3 Sections (PCM/PCB)|
|Number of Shifts||2 Shifts|
9 AM to 12 Noon
3 PM to 6 PM
Check out the marking criteria of TS EAMCET 2021 below.
Correct Answer: 01 Mark
Incorrect Answer: 00 Mark
Unanswered: 00 Marks
Subject wise distribution of marks
|Stream||Distribution of Marks|
|Engineering||Mathematics – 80|
Physics – 40
Chemistry – 40
|Agriculture & Medical||Botany – 40|
Zoology – 40
Physics – 40
Chemistry – 40
How To Prepare For TS EAMCET 2021?
The TS EAMCET exam is for admission to UG courses in Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine in the state of Telangana. As such, it is based on the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as per the 10+2 level. Although every candidate have their own strengths and weaknesses when it comes to a study strategy, the preparation tips shared here can be used to enhance the outcomes of one’s study strategy.
#1: Plan ahead about what to study. Check out the syllabus and subject combination for each course.
#2: Devise a time table for studying otherwise, one may lose track of what has been studied and what else needs to be studied. Allocate study slots to each topic and complete the preparations for the particular topic within the scheduled time.
#3: TS EAMCET is one such exam for which, a variety of learning resources are available. Starting from mock tests, to guidebooks, textbooks, model papers and solved papers, candidates can get their hands on a variety of learning resources.
#4: Solve previous year papers of TS EAMCET to know the typical questions that are repeated over the years. Candidates can also know about the level of difficulty, distribution of questions, type of questions asked etc by referring to the previous year papers.
#5: Solve TS EAMCET mock tests to practice the exam. Solve mock tests by setting an alarm for the duration of the exam. Focus on time management. There is no negative marking so ensure that all questions are attempted.
#6: Make short notes and indulge in daily revisions. Note down important facts and formula and revise these on a daily basis in addition to other topics.
Mock Tests for TS EAMCET 2021
TS EAMCET 2021 Model Papers
Model papers of sample papers can be effective learning resources when it comes to preparing for a particular exam, the pattern of which is known. By referring to the model papers of TS EAMCET 2021, candidates can get a very good idea of how the question paper is going to be in the actual exam. In addition, model test papers can also be great practice material before the exam.
Click here for model papers of TS EAMCET 2021
Best Books for TS EAMCET 2021
A wide variety of books are commercially available for preparations. Candidates can often get confused about which book to refer to. In any case, the chosen title must help bridge the gaps through effective learning and revisions.
Here we are suggesting few good titles easily available through the links provided.
|Name of the book||Purchase Link|
|MATHEMATICS CRASHCOURSE JEE MAINS/EAMCET BOOK-2||Buy Here|
|CHEMISTRY CRASHCOURSE BOOK-2 JEE/EAMCET/NEET Paperback||Buy Here|
|EAMCET-2020 (MPC Stream) For AP & TS (Engineering, Agricultural, Medical Common Entrance Test) 26+ Years QP’s (1991-2019) with Solutions||Buy Here|
|Telangana EAMCET Engineering 5 Years Solved Papers 2020 Paperback||Buy Here|
|17 Year’s Solved Papers EAMCET Engineering Andhra & Telangana Paperback||Buy Here|
|EAMCET Mathematics Andhra and Telangana Chapterwise 28 Years’ Solutions||Buy Here|
|EAMCET (MPC Stream-Chemistry) Short Term Preparation Book) For TS|
(Engineering, Agricultural, Medical Common Entrance Test)
|EAMCET ENGINEERING CHAPTER-WISE 20 YEARS PREVIOUS PAPERS||Buy Here|
TS EAMCET 2021 Admit Card
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) issues TS EAMCET 2021 admit card to successfully registered candidates only.
Check out important points to remmber about TS EAMCET 2021 admit card.
- The TS EAMCET 2021 admit card will release at the official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- It is important that candidates have the login credentials generated during the online application process in order to download the hall ticket from the website.
- The admit card is a piece of document that must be produced at the exam centre failing which, candidates are not allowed to sit in the exam.
- Candidates are advised to check and verify the information present in it.
- It will have date, venue and timing of the TS EAMCET 2021 exam.
The TS EAMCET exam schedule is as follows:
TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Centres
Based on the previous iteration of the exam, the TS EAMCET 2021 exam is expected to be held in centres across different zones in the state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
TS EAMCET 2021 Answer Key
The answer key of TS EAMCET 2021 will be available right after exam.
- Just after the exam, unofficial answer keys that coaching centers and teachers publish will be available.
- Then, JNTUH will release provisional official answer key at eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Candidates can check both types of keys from here however they can challenge the official key only.
- The last date to submit challenges is specified when it is released. And candidates must submit their challenges by the deadline only.
- Then committee of exam conducting body finalizes a new key based on submissions of candidates and calculates result as per it.
TS EAMCET 2021 Result
The result of TS EAMCET Engineering, Agricultural and Medical exams will be announced online. The marks of the candidates will be normalised as the exam is being held in multiple sessions.
The main aim of the Normalization is to ensure that no student gets advantage/disadvantage due to multiple sessions. The normalization process brings all the candidates across all sessions on a comparative scale.
TS EAMCET criteria for ranking
There are certain criterion applicable to the candidates based on which, the rank is allotted.
- The candidates who have secured qualifying marks (Normalized marks) in TS EAMCET-2021
- Candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe, for whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the Normalized marks secured in TS EAMCET-2021 and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Mathematics or Biology, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination.
TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling
The JNTU indicated the details of the counselling process after the release of the TS EAMCET result in the official information brochure. As per the previous year information brochure available at the official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ap.in, separate information booklet containing the details of the TS EAMCET counselling for admission and seat allotment process is released at the official website in due course of time.
Check out some of the important points to remember about TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling and Seat Allotment as per previous year trends below.
- Candidates are allotted seats as per the rank secured in the TS EAMCET 2021 exam subject to the availability of seats.
- It must be noted that ranks are only assigned to those candidates, who qualify the exam by securing the minimum qualifying mark as per the category.
- Candidates are required to carry original supporting documents for verification purposes during the counselling process.
- It must be noted that the TS EAMCET 2021 admit card must also be carried to the counselling process.
|TS EAMCET Press Notice||Download PDF|
|Engineering Brochure||Download PDF|
|AM Brochure||Download PDF|
|Short Notice||Download PDF|
|Detailed Notice||Download PDF|
TS EAMCET – 2021 Contact Details
Examinations Building, Ground Floor
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085.
Phone: +91-9030887512 and +91-9059846208
Timings: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM (on all working days)
TS EAMCET 2021 FAQs
Ans. The exam will be held from 5th to 9th July.
Ans. The application form is released now, at eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
Ans. You have to study 100% of the syllabus if TS Inter 1st year, and 70% of the syllabus of 2nd year for this entrance exam.
Ans. Question paper is bilingual. Student can see the question in both English and Telugu languages. Irrespective of language selection, (i.e English or Telugu or Urdu) Question Paper will be displayed to the student in both English and Telugu (or) English and Urdu. In this case, English language question will be treated as Master copy.
Ans. No, there is no negative marking in TS EAMCET exam.
Official website: eamcet.tsche.ac.in.