|Details - TS EAMCET 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Application Form, How To Apply, Hall Ticket / Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - , Exam Pattern, Sample Papers, Notes|
TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling – TSCHE will carry out the TS EAMCET counselling 2021, and TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2021. This is the state level counselling by Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE).
Through these post-results processes of TS EAMCET 2021, candidates can grab a seat in participating colleges in Telangana state. The entire counselling procedure has simple steps as mentioned below. All the steps before the counselling is generally conducted by the JNTU-H, but counselling is conducted by the TSCHE.
TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling
The TS EAMCET 2021 counselling will take place after the releasing of TS EAMCET result and TS EAMCET 2021 rank card.
TS EAMCET counselling is a last and lengthy procedure of admission. Only candidates passed in the TS EAMCET 2021 entrance test will be eligible to participate in counselling procedure.
TSCHE (Telangana State Council for Higher Education) will conduct the counselling procedure in the month of July 2021.
TSCHE will conduct the centralized counselling procedure in two phases. However a spot counselling phase will be conducted for the left over seats.
- The counselling fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 600/-.
- The counselling fee for BC/OC (Other Class) is Rs. 1200/-.
TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling Dates
TS EAMCET 2021 counselling will be held in the month of July 2021. The official dates for counselling procedure are not released yet. Check here about the tentative dates for TS EAMCET counselling:
|TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|TS EAMCET 2021 First Phase Counselling Dates|
|TS EAMCET 2021 Result declaration date||4th week of June 2021|
|TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling Payment of Processing Fee||1st week of July 2021|
|TS EAMCET counselling Slot Booking||1st week of July 2021|
|Certificate Verification||1st week of July 2021|
|Start date of choosing Web Options||2nd week of July 2021|
|Freezing of Web Options||2nd week of July 2021|
|Provisional Seat Allotment Process||2nd week of July 2021|
|Reporting the allotted college & Payment of Tuition Fee||3rd week of July 2021|
|TS EAMCET 2021 Final Phase Counselling Dates|
|Round 2 online Fee Payment, Registration and Slot Booking||2nd week of July 2021|
|Round 2 Certificate Verification||2nd week of July 2021|
|Round 2 choosing Web Options||3rd week of July 2021|
|Round 2 Freezing of Web Options||3rd week of July 2021|
|Round 2 Provisional Seat Allotment Process||3rd week of July 2021|
|Reporting the allotted college & Payment of Tuition Fee||4th week of July 2021|
|Internal Sliding/ Spot Admission||4th week of July 2021|
TS EAMCET Counselling Procedure
TS EAMCET 2021 counselling will be held via online mode. The counselling procedure is divided in these simple steps:
- Payment of Counselling Fee
- Slot Booking
- Documents Verification
- Choose Options
- Seat Allotment
- Report to Allotted Institutions
Payment of Counselling Fee:
- The candidates have to first log in to the TS EAMCET official website at https://tseamcet.nic.in.
- The candidates will land on the TS EAMCET official website home page.
- Navigate the option “Pay Processing Fee” on top and click.
- Candidates will land on the fee payment page.
- Read the payment details carefully and click on the “Pay Fee Online” option.
- Enter the details like caste (if applicable), contact details (mobile number, email ID) and Aadhar Card number.
- Tick on the declaration “Check Box” and click on the “Submit” button.
- Enter the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket number and EAMCET Rank on the next page.
- The payment gateway for the processing fee payment will appear on screen.
- Choose the mode of payment and provide the details and make payment.
- Download the payment confirmation page for further use.
- After the processing fee payment, click on the link to “proceed to the Slot Booking”.
- Enter the TS EAMCET 2021 hall ticket number in the prescribed field.
- Now enter the TS EAMCET registration Number in the given field.
- Enter the date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the “Show Available Slots” button.
- Fill the slot booking form with category, helpline centre and date.
- Be present personally on the given date on slot booking form.
- Click on the date and time convenient for candidates.
- Click on the “Yes” button for final submission.
- Candidates will receive a text message on their Mobile Number.
- Report at least 10 minutes earlier to the slot-booking schedule at the helpline centres.
- Candidates need to show the text message they received.
- Now personally proceed for the completion of the documents verification.
- Candidates should visit the designated Helpline Centres according to their ranks.
- Then fill a Registration cum Verification form.
- Candidates should give their rank cards to the officer present at Helpline Centres.
- Candidates should submit their TS EAMCET 2021 Hall ticket number.
- Candidates will be called personally for document verification according to their ranks.
- The document verification officers will verify the documents for general categories.
- In case of SC/ST/BC categories, caste verification officers will verify the original caste certificates, then report to the document verification officers.
- Take the receipt of the documents.
- The next is to choose the colleges and courses options through the online mode.
- Candidates have to select their preferred choices of institutions and programmes.
- The order of preference should be from higher to lower.
- Candidates can choose any number of options.
- Candidates can also take the offline option entry form and fill the codes for district, course and college.
- Take a print-out of the selection options for future reference.
- TS EAMCET seat allotment process will be conducted by the concerned authorities after the confirmation of filled choices.
- Seat allotment will be done on the basis of choices filled by the candidates.
- The seat allotment status will be intimated to the students via online method.
- Candidates will also be informed through SMS on their registered mobile number.
Report to Allotted Institutions:
At the end of this procedure, the seat allotment letter will be issued to the candidates. Along with this letter, candidates have to carry other important documents and report to the allotted institution within the given time frame.
Documents Required for Counselling Procedure
- TS EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket
- TS EAMCET 2021 Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Valid Aadhaar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent Mark Sheet
- Class 6th to Intermediate Certificates
- Residence Certificate of either of Parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years (in case of Non-Local candidates)
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2021 (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate (in the case, candidate has no education in state)
- Physically Challenged (PH)/ Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/ NCC/Sports/ Minority certificate (if applicable)
You may also need a copy of the TS EAMCET 2021 application form.
Documents Required by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
- Physically Handicapped PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board for the candidates with 40% and above disability.
- CAP-Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of servicemen) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- For NCC & Sports, original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- For Anglo-Indian, Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence.
- For Minorities, SSC TC, containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Headmaster.
TS EAMCET Seat Allotment Procedure Detail
The provisional seat allotment process will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in.
- For downloading the provisional allotment order, enter the ROC form number, TS EAMCET hall ticket number, password and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format in the Candidate login window.
- Pay the tuition fee mentioned in the provisional allotment order through online (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) within the prescribed time.
- Access the candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
- Take the printout of the allotment letter.
- The candidates having 100% tuition fee waiver shall follow the same procedure given above without paying the tuition fee.
- Candidates are advised to make tuition fee payment from their (Parent’s) own bank accounts.
- In case of refunds, the amount will be remitted back through online into the same bank account from which the payment was made.
- If the candidate does not pay the prescribed tuition fee within the time mentioned, the provisionally allotted seat automatically becomes cancelled.
- Read and follow the instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
- After the first phase of allotment, if the candidate cancels admission through online after payment of tuition fee and exercise options, the tuition fee paid earlier shall be considered for subsequent allotment of seat.
FAQs on TS EAMCET Counselling Process
A- The counselling will be started from 1st week of July 2021.
A- This is an online process but document verification may be done personally at helpline centres.
A- Mainly rank card, hall ticket, academic certificates and aadhaar card required. The list is given above.
A- You can fill as many as choices in option entry.
A- The counselling processing fee is 1200/- for OC & BC candidates. (600/- for SC/ST candidates)
Read the above article to get complete details about TS EAMCET 2021 counselling & seat allotment.