|Details - TJEE 2021, Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Notes, Sample Paper|
TJEE 2021 – Application form has been released at tbjee.nic.in. Last date to apply for TJEE 2021 till April 25, 2021. TBJEE has released notification, prospectus, and exam pattern change notice for TJEE 2021. Exam date is Wednesday, June 23, 2021. Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) is conducting Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) 2021. It is the state level engineering entrance exam to fill seats in engineering, technological, veterinary, agriculture, fisheries, paramedical and other professional degree courses. Earlier, the exam was held as TBJEE, however, now it is TJEE. Check TJEE 2021 syllabus, dates, application form, exam pattern, and more details here.
|TJEE 2021 Notification||Click Here to Download|
|Notice on exam pattern change||Click Here to Download|
|TJEE 2021 prospectus||Click Here to Download|
Changes in TJEE 2021 Exam
- TJEE 2021 will be held on a single day.
- Shift 1 will be of physics and chemistry. Then next shifts 2, 3 will be for mathematics and biology.
- Shift 1 will be of 90 minutes, with 45 minutes for each subject, and total 60 questions.
- Then shift 2, 3 will each be of 45 minutes.
- Total exam time will be 3 hours.
- All question papers will be MCQ type. Each with 4 options, and 1 correct answer.
- Paper will be offline, as pen and paper mode.
- There will be 30 compulsory questions in each subject.
- Marking scheme will be +4 for correct answers and -1 for incorrect answer. (Negative marking will be there but exact negative marking has not been announced yet).
- Syllabus of each subject will be divided into 10 modules or units.
- TJEE 2021 syllabus will not change. It will be same as was brought into effect in 2015.
- There will be percentile along with rank in TJEE 2021 result.
TJEE 2021 Exam Dates
TBJEE has announced the schedule. The timeline of events will be as follows.
|Official Notification||03 Apr 2021|
|The application process starts on||05 Apr 2021|
|The application process ends on||25 Apr 2021|
|Application form Edit Window||Few Days|
|Admit Card dates||2nd Week of Jun 2021|
|TBJEE 2021 Exam Dates||23 Jun 2021|
|Release of answer key||25 Jun 2021|
|Last date to submit feedback||30 Jun 2021|
|TBJEE Results||3rd Week of Jul 2021|
|TBJEE Counselling||July – Aug 2021|
TJEE 2021 Groups
Under TJEE 2021 there are 3 groups – A, B, and C. Candidates need to select the group while applying for the exam. It is important that the candidates understand the groups of TJEE and courses corresponding to it.
|Group A||Physics, Chemistry, and Maths||Engineering and Technology|
|Group B||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology||Veterinary, Agricultural, Fisheries, Paramedical and Others|
|Group C||Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology||Candidates appearing for more than 1 course|
TJEE 2021 Exam Pattern
If the candidate wants to ace the TJEE 2021 examination with flying colors, then they need to understand the pattern thoroughly. The details about the exam pattern of TJEE 2021 are as follows:
- Mode of exam: TJEE 2021 will be held in pen and paper mode.
- Shifts and Duration: There will be 3 shifts.
- First shift will be Physics + Chemistry. It will be of 90 minutes.
- Second, Third shifts will be Mathematics, Biology. Each will be of 45 minutes.
- All shifts together will be 3 hours.
- Question Paper Sets: There will be three question paper series namely P, Q, R.
- Marking Scheme: +4, -1
|Subject||No. of Qs||Max Marks|
TJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read and check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form for TJEE 2021. If any one is found ineligible, the candidature is cancelled.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile: Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura. Either the candidate or his/her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 year.
- Education: 10+2
Read the prospectus carefully for clauses on eligibility.
TJEE 2021 Application Form
TBJEE is released TJEE 2021 application form at tbjee.nic.in.
The application form for TJEE 2021 is only released online. The process to submit it is as follows:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of TBJEE
- Click on the TBJEE Application link
- Click on New Candidate Registration
- Enter all the details which are asked in the registration form on the next page
- Post this, a login id will be generated which the student should note down.
Step 2: Application Form
- Login with the login id and password generated,
- On submitting the detail a new window with the application form will open. The students should now fill in all the important details such as educational qualification, residency details, subject group choice etc which is asked in the form.
- At last, submit the application form.
Step 3: Uploading Documents
- Upload the scanned image and signature on the upload page and then click on the Upload button.
Step 4: Application Fees
- At last, the candidates will have to fill the application fees which is given below as per the course choice. The students will have to enter the Debit/Credit card number to complete the application form.
TBJEE Application Fees
The application fees for the students applying for the TJEE examination differs on the basis of category. The fee is as follows.
|General Male Candidates||Rs 550/-|
|SC/ST Male Candidates||Rs 450/-|
|Female and BPL Candidates||Rs 350/-|
TJEE 2021 Admit Card
TBJEE will release TJEE 2021 admit card a few days before exam.
The board will release the admit card on the official website a week before the examination. The students should keep a regular tab on the official website to get the latest updates regarding the TBJEE hall ticket. The students can download the hall ticket by entering the registration number and password. The students can thus download the admit card and print it for future reference.
TJEE 2021 Test Centre
TBJEE is only held within the state, in the following cities:
TJEE 2021 Result
TBJEE will declare TJEE 2021 result in the 3rd week of July.
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination 2021 result is published on the official website. It is provided in the form of a merit list. The TJEE result is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate on Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. Candidates should note that there is no provision of rechecking / revaluation in the TJEE 2021 result.
TJEE 2021 Counselling
TBJEE Counselling is the last step for admission in different courses of state colleges. Qualified candidates are called for the TJEE 2021 counselling. Candidates need to first register by logging in with their registered id and password. They have to upload their marksheet of Class 12 and PRTC, caste certificate, admit card. Then they need to fill their choices for PCB / PCM in their order of preference. After doing so, the seat allotment result is published. No separate call letter for counselling is issued to any candidate. The candidates have to carry the following documents in their original format only.
- Admit card of Madhyamik Examination
- Marksheet of (a) H.S (+2 stage)
- Caste (SC/ ST) Certificate
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) Certificate
- Ward of Ex-Serviceman Certificate
- BPL ration card
- Seat surrendered certificate from concerned department
- Certificate showing the proof of Serving Defence Personnel
TJEE 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
Ans 1. The candidates can fill the TBJEE 2021 application form only through online mode.
Ans 2. It is held in OMR based mode.
Ans 3. No, candidates cannot change their allotted test centre.
Ans 4. The TBJEE 2021 official brochure will be released in February 2021.
Ans 5. The candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura and must be residing in Tripura state for at least 10 years. The applicant must have appeared or been due to appear in the Tripura HS examination of TBSE.
Ans 6. Yes, you can write the TBJEE exam in Bengali.
Official website: tbjee.nic.in.