|Details - TJEE 2021, Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Notes, Sample Paper|
TJEE 2021 Application Form – TBJEE invites candidates to fill TJEE application form 2021 from April 5, 2021. Students who wish to appear in the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE 2021) must fill and submit the online application form at tbjee.nic.in. Direct link to apply is given below. Last date for registration and online application form submission is April 25, 2021. Those who apply will be able to download admit card before exam. Check here the TJEE application form 2021 date, last date, fee, registration process, and more.
TJEE 2021 Application Form
Direct Link to Apply: Click here to fill TJEE 2021 Form
Select course in the application form, as per the courses you wish to apply for. TJEE 2021 is held for admission to Engineering, Veterinary, Fisheries, Agriculture, Technology, etc.
TJEE Application Form 2021 – Dates
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examinations has announced the schedule. Note the important dates that are as follows.
|TJEE 2021 application form release date||05 Apr 2021|
|Last date to fill and submit the application form||25 Apr 2021|
TJEE 2021 Application Form Fee
Application Form is considered complete only after the payment of application fee. The amount of application fee is non refundable and non transferable. Candidate can make the payment of TJEE application form via debit / credit card or net banking. Refer to the below mentioned table to check the form fee category wise.
|Category||Application Form Fee|
|SC / ST||450|
|BPL UR / BPL SC or ST||350|
TJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Are you planning for Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) 2021? If yes, then make sure that you are eligible or not! Because TJEE only accept the candidates who match the eligibility. Even if you have cleared the exam and in the later stages you are found ineligible then it’s a loss for your money and time as your admission will be cancelled. Refer the points given below to check the eligibility standard.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed/appeared/ due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Nationality: Indian only.
- Domicile: Candidate must be a resident of tripura or either parents of candidates are living in tripura for not less than 10 years.
After filling the application form, candidates must check the TJEE 2021 syllabus and exam pattern.
How to Apply for TJEE 2021
Candidates are suggested to check the eligibility before submitting the application form for Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) 2021. Application form of TJEE can be filled in online mode only. It will be available on the official website of TJEE. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the form without any hassle-
Step 1: Visit the official website or click on the direct link given on this page. If visiting official website click on the Apply online link as shown below.
Step 2: To fill the application form, Candidate need to REGISTER first. For the same, click on the registration link given below. Fill in the details such as name, mobile number, Email ID, DOB and type a password.
Step 3: After registration, Candidate need to login using their ID and password. The user ID is sent on the email address by the board. Same as shown in the above image as Login.
Step 4: After login, click on the edit profile. Fill in all the information asked there and attach the documents. Candidate should fill the information carefully as same information will be there on the TJEE 2021 Result. Once you are done with every information, click on the submit button.
Step 5: The next and important step is to make the payment of application form via debit / credit card or net banking.
Step 6: After the candiate have finally submitted the fee, they need to print the Acknowledgment.
Details to be filled in the TJEE 2021 Application form
The following is the information that must be filled by the candidate in the application form of TJEE 2021.
- Personal Information – Name, guardian’s name, address, email id, phone number, category, nationality, gender, PWD status.
- Qualification details – Qualifying degree, 10th grade score, 12th grade score, any other diploma certificate, etc.
- Other Information – Centre choice, group choice, etc.
TJEE 2021 Image Specification
Candidate must attach the required documents with the application page. Otherwise, application form is considered incomplete. Keep the given points in mind before attaching documents.
- Candidate’s photograph should be a recently taken good quality Photo. It must be a front face photograph. The size of the image between 10 kb–200 kb.
- Facial area must cover the 50% of the photograph.
- The signature of the candidate between 4kb – 30 kb.
- Signature must be in white background.
- Upload scanned image of certificates in JPG/JPEG/PDF (max 1Mb) format only
Keep these documents ready before filling the TJEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates are advised to keep all the authentic documents ready with proper and updated information while filling the TJEE application form. The following is the list of documents which should be present with the candidate at the time of filling the form –
- One Scanned Copy of Photograph
- Signature Scanned
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate/Ration Card (if applicable)
- One Scanned Copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate from DDRC (if applicable)
- Certificate from Rajya Sainik Board (if applicable)
TJEE 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who have applied successfully can download their TJEE 2021 admit card. Admit card also known as hall ticket is the utmost important document as it is the proof that candidate has filled the application form and has made the payment of the requisite fee. Candidate shall carry one photo ID proof along with the admit card on the examination day. Without, hall ticket candidate is not permitted to enter into the examination hall. Candidate can download and take a print out of it. Soft copy is not accepted. Candidates are not allowed to show digital admit card. Make sure that admit card is error free. If there is any mistake in the hall ticket, report the matter to the Tripura Board on immediate basis.
TJEE 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The following are the list of questions that come in every aspirant’s mind –
A) Tripura Board conducts Tripura Joint Entrance Test JEE.
A) TJEE 2020 application form fee is 550 for general category. 450 for SC / ST and 350 for others.
A) Candidate must have passed/appeared/ due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher SETBE / CBSE or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
Official Website: tbjee.nic.in