|TISSNET 2021||Application Form||Syllabus||Login|
|Previous Year Question Papers||GK Preparation||Preparation Books||Cut Off|
TISSNET 2021 Registration
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has started online registration for TISSNET 2021. It is open at admissions.tiss.edu and the link to apply is given below as well. Important dates for TISSNET 2021 registration are as follows:
- Last date to apply online for TISSNET 2021: 15 Jan 2021.
- Last date to send form via post: 20 Jan 2021
TISSNET 2021 is an entrance exam, held for admission in MA, M.Sc, Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed courses offered at TISS Mumbai, Tuljapur, Hyderabad and Guwahati campus. Candidates seeking admission, must check the eligibility and then fill TISSNET 2021 application form. Know below complete process TISSNET 2021 registration, fee, and more.
Application process of TISSNET 2021: Register >> Verify email >> Set password >> Login >> Fill the form >> Pay the application fee.
Direct link to apply:
If you are from remote place with no internet connection, you can fill form offline. To get the offline form:
—> Send request for printed form by Speed Post with application fees to Assistant Registrar (Academic), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Mumbai, 400088.
How Register and Apply for TISSNET 2021 – Step by Step Guide
The steps for TISSNET registration 2021 are as follows:
Step 1: Register
- Click on the direct link available on this page above or visit admissions.tiss.edu. After visiting the website click on the link that says “M.A. PROGRAMMES – APPLY“, as shown below:
- Next, the below window opens, the candidates have to enter the details and register here, as shown below:
- An email is sent with the verification link to verify the email ID.
- Click on the link shown in the email as shown below to complete the registration
Step 2: Create Password
- After the verification link is clicked candidates are redirected to the page where they have to create their password as shown below:
Step 3: Login
- Next the candidates can access the login link as shown below:
- On clicking the login link the candidates can access the login window here they have to enter the email id and password:
Step 4: Fill the application form
- Th candidates can now access the application form. The application form shall have 5 parts, the candidates have to complete all the 5 parts one by one.
Step 5: Pay the application fee
- Once the form if filled the candidates have to pay the application fee. To do so candidates have to select the mode of payment as shown below:
- If the mode of payment selected is online then the candidates have to click on the “proceed to payment gateway” button on the next page to pay the online fee:
- Then finally select the online payment mode and pay the application fee to complete the application process.
Registration Fee for TISSNET 2021
The TISSNET 2021 registration fee is shown below:
|Category||1 Program (via Online)||2 Program (Online)||3 Program (Online)||1 Program (via Cash)||2 Program (via Cash)||3 Program (via Cash)|
|General||Rs. 1030||Rs. 2060||Rs 3090||Rs 1000||Rs 2000||Rs 3000|
|Goi-pms SC/ST/OBC(NC)||Rs 260||Rs 520||Rs 780||Rs 250||Rs 500||Rs s 750|
|Non-Goi-pms SC/ST (only)||Rs 510||Rs. 1020||Rs. 1530||Rs 500||Rs 1000||Rs 1500|
Eligibility to Apply for TISSNET 2021
The candidates can apply for TISSNET 2021 if the satisfy the below eligibility conditions:
Minimum education qualification: Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree of minimum of 3 or 4 years duration or its equivalent from a university recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India.
There is no minimum percentage of marks mentioned in qualifying exam for applying to TISSNET 20201. The candidates can check the detailed eligibility fir TISSNET 2021 – here.
Changes in TISSNET Selection Process
The candidates can check the new changes that has been introduced in TISSNET selection process this year:
The selection process of TISS admission will have the following 2 stages:
- TISSNET – For all candidates who want to take admission in TISSNET. It is going to act like a screening exam. The qualified candidates of TISSNET have to appear for stage 2.
- TISS PAT and TISS MAT – This is the stage 2 of the selection process and only those candidates who qualify TISSNET 20221 can appear in it. It also includes Online Personal Interview (OPI) and it shall be conducted only after attending the TISS-PAT / TISS-MAT. The candidates not attending TISS MAT / TISS PAT cannot attend the OPI.
TISS MAT is only for HRM & LR and ODCL courses. For rest of the courses TISS PAT is to be held. TISS MAT is TISS Management Aptitude Test and TISS PAT is TISS Programme Aptitude Test.
TISS PAT / TISS MAT is 45 minutes if candidates selected only one programme. If candidates selected two programmes the duration of the PAT will be 90 minutes and for three programmes the duration will be 135 minutes.
TISS NET 2021
TISSNET 2021 is the TATA Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test. It is the exam for admission to MA programs in TISS Mumbai, Tuljapur, and Guwahati campuses. TISS NET is a computer based test with 100 questions to be answered in 100 minutes. The paper comprises of English Proficiency, Mathematical Skills and Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness.
MBA Entrance Exam Application Tracker
|23-Jan-2021||JEE Main||Apply Now!!|
|15-Mar-2021||Manipal Entrance||Apply Now!!|
|Apr-2021||NIIT University||Apply Now!!|